• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Am I the only one who thinks that these guys have no idea about what fans want to see and just do whatever tf they like instead? This is literally just chibi Dragon Ball. If it were just Goku and Shin turning kids it could’ve been special but it’s even worse than GT
I even liked seeing Krillin as a child

It wasn't a simple documentary, if it were something anyone would put DBH in the middle, which is one of DB's alternative animes, this just further shows that DBGT is still part of every canon timeline.
No it's quite literally just showing the history of dragon ball series as it shows the years of their release and everything. It's not saying GT is canon to Super or anything or exists as another timeline. DBH is a game franchise and it's anime is only for promotional reasons.

It wasn't a simple documentary, if it were something anyone would put DBH in the middle, which is one of DB's alternative animes, this just further shows that DBGT is still part of every canon timeline.
wait wait wait. Stop and think about it for a second. Gt is after end of Z. Super is before end of Z. Gt can’t be before super. Also, it is a documentary, they included the release dates, so that they could tell you that the new series will be in 2024.

ZMpaMbR.png

Most interesting thing from the trailer for VS Wiki purposes. This ship is clearly traveling through dimensions. So this may be a proper glimpse into the dimensional walls being traveled through. Seems similar to the Swirling Lights dimension but not 1-to-1.

No it's quite literally just showing the history of dragon ball series as it shows the years of their release and everything. It's not saying GT is canon to Super or anything or exists as another timeline. DBH is a game franchise and it's anime is only for promotional reasons.
That's not exactly how I see it, because they never put anything up for some silly reason ;-;

Am I the only one who thinks that these guys have no idea about what fans want to see and just do whatever tf they like instead? This is literally just chibi Dragon Ball. If it were just Goku and Shin turning kids it could’ve been special but it’s even worse than GT
I think gt fans will like it maybe. The idea itself sounds interesting to me, depowering goku makes it so that we can have way more threats, since ordinarily he one taps 99% of the universe. Idk if the execution will be good of course

Am I the only one who thinks that these guys have no idea about what fans want to see and just do whatever tf they like instead?
Considering that the fandom don't have a shared opinion in everthing, i don't know what you talking about. Like, you talking about adapting the Manga? Because, yeah some people want that, but i din't particulary want them to adapt, because of how mid the arcs are.
This is literally just chibi Dragon Ball.
No really, this is Chibi Dragon Ball;

wait wait wait. Stop and think about it for a second. Gt is after end of Z. Super is before end of Z. Gt can’t be before super. Also, it is a documentary, they included the release dates, so that they could tell you that the new series will be in 2024.
Man, anything can happen from now on, I don't doubt they canonize DBH and all the characters

I like the animation style, kinda like a cross between Broly and Super Hero.

At this point for Dragon Ball I only really care if it's good and fun, as much as I'd like a continuation of Super I could not give less of a shit if or when it happens because it being a thing doesn't matter if it, y'know, shit (Which given the overall quality of Super, eh might actually make me want a continuation a little bit less)

I like the animation style, kinda like a cross between Broly and Super Hero.

At this point for Dragon Ball I only really care if it's good and fun, as much as I'd like a continuation of Super I could not give less of a shit if or when it happens because it being a thing doesn't matter if it's not, y'know, shit (Which given the overall quality of Super, eh might actually make me want a continuation a little bit less)
Yep. People be complaining before watching the series.

You know what they say guys: "Never say never"

Humans are truly fascinating

I was excited about demons involvement, hopefully it shows the demonic realm, I'm eternally in love with DBGT, I saw the trailer and liked what I saw, but I'm a little hesitant about it being more about humor than fights ;-;

Back