• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the whole time-space thing Toriyama mentioned in the interview was referring to this this fight.

Timelines will shake. Zeno will have to punish whoever caused it all! Then finds out it was technically Trunks and leaves him be for he is one of Goku'a friends and wipes out the container that holds Zamasu fusion from existence entirely, bypassing acausality.

Does anybody know where it's actually stated that the ROSAT is endless because I have lowballers attacking me saying it's only planet-sized :/

@Nibbler about the ROSAT thing, in ******** vol 32 ch.183 of dragonball and *********** ch.377 goku does say its supposedly the same size as earth.

IcarusXI said:
@Nibbler about the ROSAT thing, in ******** vol 32 ch.183 of dragonball and *********** ch.377 goku does say its supposedly the same size as earth.
he does? but idk Goku isn't the brigthest person in the DB franchise only in combat...If only Kami confirmed something....

@Redgrave well that's what's in the manga and keep in mind both sites hand somewhat different translations but said the same thing. Also I don't know what dragonball wikia's words worth is here but their descriptions of ROSAT are quote "Room's boundaries are thought to stretch to infinity in all directions" and "the Hyperbolic Time Chamber has no definite boundaries. The Hyperbolic Time Chamber represents a separate dimension from that of Earth"

That DB Wikia entry is bullshit. Nowhere was it stated that the Room of Spirit and Time is infinite. In addition to Goku saying the room if about the size of Earth. There's also the Daizenshuu 7 guidebook that says the room if about as wide as the Earth.

Room of Spirit and Time

Area: B-1

Special Characteristics: A mysterious room on the lowermost level of Kami-sama's temple. Inside is a white space as wide as the Earth, with nothing except a building used to enter and exit. The room temperature changes very rapidly and it is unsuitable for daily living. Its greatest peculiarity is that the flow of time is different here. A year here is a single day on Earth. It is a room that certainly seems to say "Train!"

Ofcourse I do, what's your point?

The time chamber exists in its own space time sepret from everything kaguya's pocket dimension was in the same space time.

Just because he destroyed that area that exists in its own spacetime doesn't mean that he destroyed its spacetime. Otherwise, anyone from another dimension would be High 3-A if they destroyed something from their dimension.

Darkmon cns said:
The time chamber exists in its own space time sepret from everything kaguya's pocket dimension was in the same space time.
So according to you Vegeta destroyed the Space-time of an earth-sized universe?

So according to you Vegeta destroyed the Space-time of an earth-sized universe?

That's just what the time chamber is I don't know if it will be a used by the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back