• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
HokageMangaVox said:
Wait! Plot hole? Nah, but from where is the Goku's body that Zamasu takes to become Black Goku? Since that Goku suppose to already met Zamasu, and the Time Ring only goes to the Future. However, that Goku didn't knew who Zamasu/Black was. He didn't recognize his voice, Ki or color skin even do Zamasu was the main suspect, and Goku already knew Zamasu's Ki. o_O
Zamasu went to the future,switched bodies with Goku,went back to the present.

I'd like more Vegeta & Trunks,since we already saw Vegetto

I already knew that, and you didn't answered my question. :/

Dragon Emperor lV said:
It would be better if it was Goku because of their rivalry. It's most likely going to be Goku anyway since DBH teased it.
Didn't DBH tease a vegetrunks?

HokageMangaVox said:
I already knew that, and you didn't answered my question. :/

WHat is your question really? :D

TakatoBlue said:
Trunks has impaled Black? I mean ... The Galick Ho combo.
So ... Black has Regenerationn?
He kind of does,every time he gets hurts - he doesn't just get stronger,but he also recovers from injuries.It's some lower type of Regenerationn,but still useful for combat

I s u-c l o n e said:
What do you mean by Goku didn't recognize him?
Exactly my point, that Goku should had already met Black, and Zamasu. Therefore Goku would had know it was Zamasu just by his ki, and his body green color. Since Zamasu was the main suspect at the time. Watch the scene again, Goku didn't know who he was despite the time ring only travelling to the future.

Exactly my point, that Goku should had already met Black, and Zamasu. Therefore Goku would had know it was Zamasu just by his ki, and his body green color. Since Zamasu was the main suspect at the time. Watch the scene again, Goku didn't know who he was despite the time ring only travelling to the future.

Goku just didn't put the dots together at a glance

What if the shockwaves are so intense, that Gowasu and Supreme Kai are certain that they might destroy the whole timeline? That would be sick!

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
What if the shockwaves are so intense, that Gowasu and Supreme Kai are certain that they might destroy the whole timeline? That would be sick!
And It would help them get 2C

Guys, I just had a thought about Blamasu. He'll probably have Zamasu's immortality. Combine that immortality with Black's zenkai/saiyan qualities and how crazy (at least for DB) do you think he'd be here on vsBattle?

No that's not what I was asking, I was asking what do YOU mean by Goku not recognizing him? I don't quite understand what you mean by that? When did Goku not recognize Zamasu after they had met? Do you mean by how Goku didn't know that Black was Zamasu? I mean he probably didn't know for sure if it was Zamsu considering the fact that Black looks nothing like Zamsu.

Goku knew what Zamasu's ki was like and even pointed it out their ki was similar, however, it was much less eviler, so he chalked it up to a mere coincidence

He should had known since the time ring only travels to the future, and alternative timelines in the future. Goku had already met Black Goku and Zamasu.

HokageMangaVox said:
He should had known since the time ring only travels to the future, and alternative timelines in the future. Goku had already met Black Goku and Zamasu.
What are you talking about? The Goku Zamasu switched bodies with did meet Zamasu, also I never remember that Goku saying who are you are something like that when Black showed up.

Goku simply said that was his face and then they fought off screen. Why can't you use your head for a second? There is NOTHING that stated he didn't recognized Zamasu's body.

He was confused on why he was in a different body, show me the statement where Goku said he doesn't recognized this body.

Remember, that Goku believes Black was a fake created by the Super Dragon Balls. Also everything happen way to fast.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
LoL Mai's Multi Galaxy bullet!
not really, the reson it did that is because it caught goku black by surprised, and he had his guard lowered, and even still it didn't even scratch him
The bullet didn't hit Black, look closely and you see it bounced off his earring. The same type of earring Vegeta from the Buu saga crushed.

That is easy, Goku didn't recognized Zamasu's ki, when he should had already know it. All you posted is an assumption, and i never mention Goku saying anything. Chill.

HokageMangaVox said:
That is easy, Goku didn't recognized Zamasu's ki, when he should had already know it. All you posted is an assumption, and i never mention Goku saying anything. Chill.
Your not remembering, YOU said Goku didn't recognized Zamasu like it was fact. You called it a plot hole. Reread your comment, or should I quote it for you?

HokageMangaVox said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
What do you mean by Goku didn't recognize him?
Read this, you say righ here Goku didn't recognized Zamasu's body when Goku NEVER said that. Pay attention. Also I'm not responding to you anymore, can't deal with you and say something I'll regret later on.

My comment is not wrong. I said Goku didn't recognize him. You said this, "show me the statement where Goku said he doesn't recognized this body."

I never said that Goku said that. Busted.

Are your assuming that he did recognize him? Where is the the proof?

HokageMangaVox said:
My comment is not wrong. I said Goku didn't recognize him. You said this, "show me the statement where Goku said he doesn't recognized this body."

I never said that Goku said that. Busted.

Are your assuming that he did recognize him? Where is the the proof?
I mean you're complaining that he didn't

I mean you're complaining that he didn't

I was adressing Poinciana1971, you didn't said that. Or is this a sockpuppet account?

No i am not I just saw your reply and replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back