• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Huesito88 said:
Wow this https://youtu.be/Qz_nTpZazGs it's spreading I tell spreading. Great now this is going to be brought up even more.
so who wants to be the guy to tell him that the hyperbolic tim chamber is earth sized
i mean i would love to see solid evidence of it being infinite, but so far it seems to be defined as earth sized
But then you have Goku saying that The HTC is indestructible in Super and then vegeta destroyed it.

Goku is not the best source m8.

Aimenaltair said:
But then you have Goku saying that The HTC is indestructible in Super and then vegeta destroyed it.

Goku is not the best source m8.
It's pretty established at this point that Goku is an absolute freaking idiot.

Hmm can remove anything he touches I wonder who got touched did they like lose their arms or something. Goku Black and Zamasu merged with Potaras !! An immortal body combined with a high-powered combat capability make it a formidable enemy !! But above all, Zamasu merged can issue a 'Wall of Light' which removes everything he touches

So not only is merged zamasu is immortal and has goku black's reactive evolution he can also use a wall of light that can erase anything it touches from existence? This dude is fairly broken, i think he is going to have to be sealed.

FTW395 said:
Shock97 said:
I wonder how deeply that will be explained. How far does someone get erased? Does it apply to their souls/spirits?
Will have to wait for that
I knew he had some sort of ability after that leaked picture of him a few days ago.

well whis has so far only slightly hinted at some rudimentary anti hax ablties for god ki

what if beerus actually displays them by bypassing zamasu's durability bypass due to his own god ki?

I think this is just figurative speech,and they actually mean that he is so strong he can destroy anything & anyone,except for Zeno ofc

Then where are the clones coming from?
They're shadows of him from other timlines

Wait a second other timelines!? Doesn't that mean there could be possibly infinite timelines then? There were well above 4 clones.

Trunks can use the Mafuba. Neat.

More characters in Dragon Ball with the ability to seal away their opponents, we should add the jar and the talisman to Goku and Trunks' profile as they'll need it for Vs match ups from now on. While we're at at, at it to Kami, Roshi and Piccolo since they can also use the technique.

Can you guys explain everything major that happened this episode, I think the staff board will reopen soon.

Trunks uses mafuba

Black can cut space time, where he summons multiple clones of himself from other timelines, the clones won't stop popping up.

Zamasu merges with Black

Well they reformed each time they were turned into dust this is pretty much a improved shadow clone Justus. surprisingly goku and vegeta did well I though they were going to get beat up like in the cooler movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back