• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them scale to MHS+. Yamcha thought Weighted Goku's speed was impressive, and it was plainly stated that Goku was still as fast as he was in the King Piccolo fight.

Almost forgot about it. So shall we proceed with the changes?

I'm curious, you guys have Shenron at 5-C, but you have Kami at High 6-C, Shenron has said he's as strong as Kami, so shouldn't Kami, 23rd Budokai Goku, 23rd Budokai Piccolo etc be at 5-C as well? It would be consistent with Raditz being 5-B as well as Start of DBZ Goku and Piccolo being 5-B, not to mention a guidebook states 23rd Budokai Goku can shatter the Moon with his Kamehameha, in fact, SSJRyu1 just uploaded a vid on the Original Dragon Ball

Early Dragon ball Is WAY Stronger Than You Thought!
Early Dragon ball Is WAY Stronger Than You Thought!

That should be a thread of its own. Because this thread has fulfilled its purpose, all that's left is to apply the changes.

The 5-C Shenron feat was done by wish granting reality warping, it does not correlate to phisical ap at all. Shenron is phisically not that strong since Young King Piccolo [Who Kami can oneshot] oneshotted him. Goku shattering the moon with a kamehameha is more likely a 5-B, which we cannot consider since he was much weaker than his Beginning of Z self, who was still weaker than Raditz and because Piccolo used a lot of his energy in order to generate Low 6-B+ damage.

Kep, i already applied it to Goku and Piccolo profiles. Should Popo, Tien and Krillin get so?, if not then this thread can be closed.

Popo should get it, since he moved faster than lightning against Goku.

Tien and Krillin? No.

Tien, Krillin and Yajirobe(DBZ) also have High 6-C keys just like Popo and Kami, through scaling. So they are not far behind.

Annin is also Low 6-B so she would scale too.

Piccolo had his weightened clothes, which suppresses his power when he fought him.

Jobbo said:
But Tien said he was far beyond any level ordinarily conceivable.
Which implies a considerable gap between the two. Rapid, you should be patient about that revision.

And Tien is High 6-C already, so Kami should be higher by being far stronger than Tien could imagine.

It might cause problems with the decided powerscaling, so i'm not sure about it.

The gap between baseline High 6-C and Piccolo's feat is nearly 40x, Kami can be much stronger than Tien while still being a lot weaker than Piccolo and Goku.

Because Krillin, Tien and Kami somewhat tried to put a fight against Piccolo, it's stated in their description.

Yamcha and Mecha Tao are inferior to them since Tien easily defeated Tao while Chiaotzu is even lower since he was defeated by Tao.

If Piccolo was suppressed it means that they don't scale though.

Or am I missing something?

^ Goku against Tien was using the same speed as when he fought King Piccolo, so yes, it's very likely that they don't scale

Piccolo was impressed with Krillin's power and had to fight somewhat seriously, though. Even with his weights on that shouldn't be over 40x weaker.

Originally, they were rated as lower as Low 7-B to not that higher than 7-B from King Piccolo feat. But then a thread asked them to receive a backward scaling from High 6-C Piccolo feat at the time.

I saw the OP and some posts, the Tier 6 characters are getting speed upgraded to MHS to MHS+?

@Dark and @Jobbo

I was talking about speed now, sorry if I haven't explained.

Although i'm probably going to make a thread about the AP thing too

By the way, Goku was faster than he was 3 years ago, Tien said his speed hadn't changed that much so weighted Goku was indeed faster, just not by a huge amount.

> Piccolo was impressed with Krillin's power and had to fight somewhat seriously, though. Even with his weights on that shouldn't be over 40x weaker.

No. Piccolo was massively suppressed throughout the entire fight. A little teaser of his true power was enough to easily blow Krillin away, and this is his reply to Krillin saying they could stand a chance:

Piccolo: "Kukkukku…You think that you'll be able to manage something by ganging up on me? Don't make me laugh! Even if there were a hundred of the likes of you, you'd still be no match. Kami included. I'm already in a completely different dimension than you!"

Even a fraction of Piccolo's power against Kami is so far beyond Tien he feels like a fly next to him.

"Tenshinhan: "There's no helping it…They far surpass any level ordinarily conceivable.""

I already brought up that quote higher in the thread. Anyway, Piccolo said taking over the world wouldn't be so easy after he fought Krillin, that means a bunch of guys like Krillin put together would be able to challenge Piccolo to some extent.

> By the way, Goku was faster than he was 3 years ago, Tien said his speed hadn't changed that much so weighted Goku was indeed faster, just not by a huge amount.

This is also untrue.

"Tenshinhan: "So just like I thought, your speed alone hasn't changed. Son, I'm sorry but I'm going to win this contest! You can follow me with your eyes, but your actual body can't keep up! This is a critical weakness!""

Tenshinhan: "Son, you are truly incredible. 3 years ago, your strength was all but perfect. I'm amazed that you've managed to go so far above even that. However, there's one thing that you haven't changed that much from 3 years ago. And that's something especially important in battle…speed!"

"Tenshinhan: "So just like I thought, your speed alone hasn't changed. Son, I'm sorry but I'm going to win this contest! You can follow me with your eyes, but your actual body can't keep up! This is a critical weakness!""

Goku's speed didn't change at all. Don't focus on figures of speech over solid statements.

Anyway, I believe we should downgrade everyone who is High 6-C to 7-B+, with only Kami maaaybe being High 6-C. I'll create a thread for that later.

Btw, this is also where the scaling was discussed.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FanofRPGs/Piccolo's_Island_Razer_(Revised)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/568115

King Piccolo's feat was 97 megatons which was only 3 megatons short of reaching 7-A. Goku was overall stronger than King Piccolo during that fight. And since Tien, in the 23rd TB, was able to best Goku's speed from 3 years ago, he should be At least 7-B+, likely 7-A.

I have no idea where Kami and Popo stand in all of this. They both were much stronger than 7-B+ and never showed their true potential. But since the human Z fighters went to train under them in the saiyan saga, we can assume Kami and Popo were stronger than all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back