• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball RPG Registration

You will all either be creating characters to play as throughout the Dragon Ball Storyline(replacing other characters), or be playing as the original characters.

If you create your own, there will be a series of randomized aspects.

Basic explanation: There are 3 stats, Power, Mind, and Skill, that I'll roll up, your hp being equal to your power. When a check is made, you roll a d20 and add that stat. In combat, to attack, make a Skill Check, and the target makes one too. If your roll is higher, you hit. An attack is treated as damage equal to 1%(10% on a crit) of your power, times however much the difference is. If your Power Level is higher, you get a bonus equal to your power level divided by the target's, rounded down to the nearest whole number. If the target's is higher, they get a similar bonus to their dodge roll. A non-crit normal attack cannot exceed your Power Level. Rolling a 1 means you divide your roll by 2, treating the result as such.

Standard Timeline:

-Episode of Bardock

-Pilaf Saga

-Tournament Saga, but with the Lucifer movie in there

-Red Ribbon Army Saga

-General Blue Saga

-Commander Red Saga

-Fortuneteller Baba Saga

-Tien Shinhan Saga

-King Piccolo Saga

-Piccolo Jr. Saga

-Events of Dead Zone

-Raditz Saga

-Saiyan Saga

-Namek Saga, but Goku fights Wheelo, Turles, and Slug while Gohan and the group are on Namek.

-Ginyu Saga

-Frieza Saga

-Garlic Jr. Saga

-Trunks Saga

-Cooler Movies

-Android Saga

-Imperfect Cell Saga

-Perfect Cell Saga

-Android 13

-Broly Movie

-Dr Raichi shows up

-Cell Games

-Bojack Unbound

-Other World Saga

-Broly's Second Coming and Bio-Broly. Afterwards, Whis reverses Broly's negative effects on the timeline with the Super Dragon Balls, erasing everyone's memory as well.

-Great Saiyaman Saga

-World Tournament Saga

-Babidi Saga

-All 3 Buu Sagas, with Janemba happening at some point in there.

-Wrath of the Dragon

-Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!

-Beerus Saga

-Resurrection F Saga

-Universe 6 Saga

-Copy-Vegeta Saga

-"Future" Trunks Saga

-Watagash attacks, and is defeated.

-Universe 7 vs Universe 9

-ToP Saga

-Broly Saga

-Moro Saga

-Granolah Saga

-DBS Super Hero

-End of Z

-A remade version of GT.

Actual Thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-rpg.144717/

Last edited:
So how does this work? I create a character and then i play it as a dragon ball character?
Ah, you would register for who your character is taking the place of, and then I'd random-roll a character race, with you thinking up a backstory.

So i choose a name for my character and wich character i'll make disappear from dragon ball, the you choose my race and i create a backstory, right?

If i have to take someone's place then i'll make disappear yamcha
Alright, you are the Desert Bandit. Your character race is from the Hera Clan(Bojack's Race). Think up a name and backstory, I'll carry on from there.

So, after a battle against a group of people of my race i fell on planet Earth, when i woke up i was hungry and i also forgot anything even who i was. The first thing i did was attacking a group of people on the mountain i fell on to steal all their food, from that moment people started to know me as Zicor the oni of the mountain and i continued to attack them, even if it doesn't fill the hole in my soul. So my greatest wish is to know what i need to be happy.

So, after a battle against a group of people of my race i fell on planet Earth, when i woke up i was hungry and i also forgot anything even who i was. The first thing i did was attacking a group of people on the mountain i fell on to steal all their food, from that moment people started to know me as Zicor the oni of the mountain and i continued to attack them, even if it doesn't fill the hole in my soul. So my greatest wish is to know what i need to be happy.
So, you're an amnesiac bandit who's renowned as a monster? Dope.

Wait, what do you mean by "battle?"

Also, could I get a roll call for everyone who's signing up? Entity, don't worry, you're already signed up.

Horchata is a Triclops, one of the original to come from outer space into the world. Born on the distant homeworld, Horchata suffered from a mental issue which caused her to occasionally shift between being highly paranoid and highly gullible depending on whether it was day or night respectively, something which caused her to get into more than one fight in her youth, and because of this, became a rather proficient fighter. However, eventually, her instability led to criminal conduct and resulted in her being sentenced to exile as a young teen, which eventually led her to be stranded on earth. Somewhat able to pass as human with her third eye closed, she made her way through the cities, occasionally getting into fights and stealing to survive, before ending up as a student of a martial artist who wanted to teach her balance in order to help her manage her own difficult personality. However, he ultimately failed, as despite her combat prowess, she hadn’t yet been able to learn, and she’s still looking to find someone to work with and be friends with due to her loneliness

Horchata is a Triclops, one of the original to come from outer space into the world. Born on the distant homeworld, Horchata suffered from a mental issue which caused her to occasionally shift between being highly paranoid and highly gullible depending on whether it was day or night respectively, something which caused her to get into more than one fight in her youth, and because of this, became a rather proficient fighter. However, eventually, her instability led to criminal conduct and resulted in her being sentenced to exile as a young teen, which eventually led her to be stranded on earth. Somewhat able to pass as human with her third eye closed, she made her way through the cities, occasionally getting into fights and stealing to survive, before ending up as a student of a martial artist who wanted to teach her balance in order to help her manage her own difficult personality. However, he ultimately failed, as despite her combat prowess, she hadn’t yet been able to learn, and she’s still looking to find someone to work with and be friends with due to her loneliness

For anyone confused, we set this up somewhere else.

Anyway, you're registered.

Back