• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball RPG

Basic explanation: There are 3 stats, Power, Mind, and Skill, that I'll roll up, your hp being equal to your power. When a check is made, you roll a d20 and add that stat. In combat, to attack, make a Skill Check, and the target makes one too. If your roll is higher, you hit. An attack is treated as damage equal to 1%(10% on a crit) of your power, times however much the difference is. If your Power Level is higher, you get a bonus equal to your power level divided by the target's, rounded down to the nearest whole number. If the target's is higher, they get a similar bonus to their dodge roll. A non-crit normal attack cannot exceed your Power Level. Rolling a 1 means you divide your roll by 2, treating the result as such.

We open on the young Joe Farmer, training outside the home of Grandpa Gohan. He throws a log into the air, splitting it into firewood with a single kick. In the distance, he hears a car approaching.

Last edited:
The young individual turns towards the source of the noise, looking at it come closer.

"Huh, i wonder who that is."

The hut is nowhere close to anything important, so why would someone drive all the way out here?

The young individual turns towards the source of the noise, looking at it come closer.

"Huh, i wonder who that is."

The hut is nowhere close to anything important, so why would someone drive all the way out here?
The car pulls up, and a young woman jumps out.

"Hi, I'm Bulma!"

The car pulls up, and a young woman jumps out.

"Hi, I'm Bulma!"
[a bit more effort in those replies pls]

The boy tilts his head to the side a bit, looking towards the girl.

"Bulma? Bulma who?"

He questions her, approaching while sizing her up.

You remember having heard of the Brief family. They run Capsule Corp, the company your family bought their vehicles from.

"Well, the name's Joe Farmer, nice to meet you."

He greets back, doing a little polite bow.

"Sooooo, what brings someone like you here? You don't really look like an hiking person."
She pulls out what looks like a pocket watch, tapping the screen, which shows a grid. A large yellow dot appears nearby.

"Is there a Dragon Ball nearby? Like this one?" She pulls out an orb detailed with several red stars. You've seen one in the old man's house.

"Oooh, nice, i think the old man got something like that."

He comments, then turning towards the aged martial artists and calls out to him.

"HEEEEEEY Gohan-San, i think this girl here wants to talk with you!"

"Oooh, nice, i think the old man got something like that."

He comments, then turning towards the aged martial artists and calls out to him.

"HEEEEEEY Gohan-San, i think this girl here wants to talk with you!"
"Oh, does she?" Gohan says, getting up from his chair, walking stick in hand. He slowly walks over, shaking her hand.

Bulma: "Is it true that you have a Dragon Ball?"

Gohan: "Are you looking for them? I'll give you mine if Joe here can come with you."

He hands her the ball, which he had on a necklace, then turns to you.

"Joe, go with this young lady and keep her safe. This is the next phase of your training."

The boyo looks a bit confuse but decides to just go along with it and nods.

"Okay then, teacher."

He says, before then turning towards Bulma.

"Is that alright with you?"

The boyo looks a bit confuse but decides to just go along with it and nods.

"Okay then, teacher."

He says, before then turning towards Bulma.

"Is that alright with you?"
"Honestly, this is gonna be a lot easier than it would have been before."

She hops in the car, beckoning you to get in.

"You ready?"

"Yep! Ready to go!"

He nods and enters into the veheicle.
As you leave, the old man hands you his Power Pole. "Take care of this. I taught you my Jan Ken for a reason. "

A bit down the road, Bulma stops to go to the bathroom. A few minutes later, you hear her screaming a hundred meters away.

As you leave, the old man hands you his Power Pole. "Take care of this. I taught you my Jan Ken for a reason. "

A bit down the road, Bulma stops to go to the bathroom. A few minutes later, you hear her screaming a hundred meters away.
"!!"

"That's definitelly no good."

Joe rushes to help.

"!!"

"That's definitelly no good."

Joe rushes to help.
You arrive on the scene, where a pterodactyl(but one of those weird dragon ball ones) has Bulma trapped by its tail.

"KRAAAAWK, get out of here, brat, I'm trying to eat!" it shouts.

"Help me!" Bulma yells.

Where are policemen when you need them...

"Go eat a burger, you flying freak!"

Joe Farmers replies, as he leaps towards the dinosaur and attempts to kick it on the face.

Where are policemen when you need them...

"Go eat a burger, you flying freak!"

Joe Farmers replies, as he leaps towards the dinosaur and attempts to kick it on the face.
Spitting out a few teeth, it throws Bulma aside, leaping at Joe and missing horribly.

Joe looks at the dino with smug look down.

"Go away, overgrown bird!"

And then he bonks it with his stick.
It dies. At this point, Bulma says "I... no longer need to use the bathroom. Let's set up a place to stay."

She throws down a capsule containing a house, and you all go to sleep. The next day, you walk outside to find a huge turtle walking towards you.

"Please... some water..." it whispers.

"Uh, sure... talking turtle thingo."

Joe walks back into the instant house and grabs a bottle of water, then brings it to the tortle.

"Who... or what are you, anyway?"

Last edited:
"Uh, sure... talking turtle thingo."

Joe walks back into the instant house and grabs a bottle of water, then brings it to the tortle.

"Who... or what are you, anyway?"
"SHLURP SHLURP Oh, I'm Kame. I was going to the ocean and got lost. I've been out here for a while. Could you help me out?"

"Sorry, but we're busy." Bulma says.

"Oh, are you sure?" Kame's eyes hold a lonely feeling.

"And do we really have anywhere better to go to at the moment?"
"Well... I... I guess not" Bulma says, as you all begin to drive down to the Ocean. A few hours later, you're stopped by a giant humanoid bear, who glowers down at you.

"Give me the turtle. I'm hungry."

"Do you not know? Turtles taste really, really bad. You might as well take a bite out of a tree, as it would taste better."

This, of course, is a lie, but the thing looks stupid enough to fall for it.

"Do you not know? Turtles taste really, really bad. You might as well take a bite out of a tree, as it would taste better."

This, of course, is a lie, but the thing looks stupid enough to fall for it.
"Yeah right. I ate one last week. It's incredible. An' tree bark ain't bad!"

Back