• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since that boulder calc is not usable due to height controversy. And the pillar calc is giving 9-B results., perhaps we should downgrade.

iirc Pilaf Saga Oozaru Goku has a feat of sending part of a castle flying if i can find the scan of it...

The feat itself is actually on his profile already but the feat was never calced:

Small Building level (Can smash apart wood, crush boulders in his hands, destroy cars, and defeat Yamcha), at least Large Building level as an Oozaru (Destroyed Pilaf's castle)

Let me see if i can find the feat...

Like I said here, he could have easily destroyed that castle if he just rolled over or threw his body on it. But whatever.

DB Oozaru's size actually varies drastically, though its most consistent size is ~50 feet, or 15 meters

It is rare for character heights to be 100% accurate in terms of pixels. Look at Mortal Kombat for example; Raiden's 7 feet, Scorpion and Sub-Zero are 6'2", Johnny Cage is 6'1", Liu Kang and Sonya are 5'10", and their pixel sprites are all about identical in height. And Cartoons have a tendency to exaggerate how small kids are compared to adults.

Bump.

How about this thread doesn't die, I actually think this is pretty important. Also, would it be possible to calc Great Ape Goku throwing this pillar, or is the size too inconsistent?

Yes, we should probably focus on the characters who are going to get downgraded to 9-B from 9-A.

Found this thread, i also wanted to bring up that BoS Goku lifted Bulma small truck [Should be Class 4-5], so everyone comparable to him should scale. After training with Roshi Goku [8-C one] can easily move a big rock, which was calced Class 100, so everyone comparable should scale. The 8-B/at least 8-B ones should be At least Class 100, likely higher from Yajirobe casually moving big a rock, which was also calced at Class 100. Unknow remains for those afterward.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Didn't Mercenary Tao have a Class M lifting strength feat?
I recall something like that based on him throwing a pillar away, but i disagreed since i don't think throwing something away gives you such lifting strength.

They could be calculated using the Force = Mass * Acceleration formula, so if the calc is based around that, it's possible.

If that calc is found and is legit then the 8-B/at least 8-B ones would receive in lifting Class M/at least Class M while the 7-B to 7-A would be at least Class M, likely higher.

Figured I'd bump this so it's solved.

Also is there a consensus on how tall Goku is? The only pilaf saga feats that could be attributed to his current rating are kind of reliant on that for scaling the size of the objects he destroyed

I believe the 9-A characters are to be downgraded to 9-B according to Dargoo's calc.

AguilaR101 said:
Also is there a consensus on how tall Goku is? The only pilaf saga feats that could be attributed to his current rating are kind of reliant on that for scaling the size of the objects he destroyed
The original Oozaru was slightly taller than Pilaf Castle , through the regular size of the form will be retconned latter.

I noticed Dargoo's blog isn't linked to Goku's or Yamcha's page.

Thanks. Let's close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back