• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Afterlife + Living World makes 2 continuum space-time. So macrocosm still 2-C
is there any statements of the afterlife being another space time? or do we only have for it being another dimension?

“At least infinitely expansive”. By the way, that’s not my point. I only explained why Universe 7 is considered at this moment 2-C…
we don't consider infinite universe in the current justification, no

Countless galaxies, countless nebulaes and countless planets was also rejected?
I don't see how that affects our understanding of the baseline standard for the size of a universe. "Countless" means we can't count them, they're an unquantifiable factor; it just means the Living World is probably a lot larger.

I do want to point out that the HTC logic based on potential future standards (spatial size being irrelevant to the temporal snapshots, because…well, that’s exactly how it works), would not make it 3 if accepted, because there are at least 3 different HTCs. Frieza’s, Earth’s, and the one Merus showed us on that Desert Planet. So it’d be more like 5 or 6. (Living World, World of The Kai’s, the Afterlife {in Contention}, and the 3 RoSaT.)

I thought it was only one-fifth the size of a universe?
only 1-tenth if all the statements about the Afterlife being universal in size do truly only talk about in the toei anime version

Kaioshin Realm: 1/10 of Afterlife + Living World ( Outside space + Demon Realm)
Demon Realm is not considered Universal in size, it is even called small when compared to the universe a "hideout"

In fact, all of Dragon Ball's dimensions are separated by dimensional barriers
that statement says that the barrier has a "weirdly engraved design" which would point to it being a physical barrier.....so

do we know if the ones from the ROSAT apply to all dimensions? because the statement above would suggest that they are different since this one is not physical but the one above seems to suggest it is

which are the space time of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball would be fine without the mention of toei.
this......doesn't say that the dimensional barriers are space time tho, this is saying that distorting space time can break them........which duh, distorting space time breaks a lot of things

What's all this about, then?
let's leave the calcs for after we define a number to the size of the realms, after that i will calc it myself and make a calc group discussion thread to discuss it

I do want to point out that the HTC logic based on potential future standards (spatial size being irrelevant to the temporal snapshots, because…well, that’s exactly how it works), would not make it 3 if accepted, because there are at least 3 different HTCs. Frieza’s, Earth’s, and the one Merus showed us on that Desert Planet. So it’d be more like 5 or 6. (Living World, World of The Kai’s, the Afterlife {in Contention}, and the 3 RoSaT.)
I'm not too sure, Goku refers to the dimension he went with Merus in as just "oh the room of spirit and time" not "a" but "the" (Maybe Viz flunked it but it's what we got). The entrance in Kami's look out, the one in the Moro arc and the one Frieza went to can just be gateways to the same dimension

I'm not too sure, Goku refers to the dimension he went with Merus in as just "oh the room of spirit and time" not "a" but "the" (Maybe Viz flunked it but it's what we got). The entrance in Kami's look out, the one in the Moro arc and the one Frieza went to can just be gateways to the same dimension
They can’t. At least Merus and Earth’s can’t. Merus’ room is 3 days per 1 day, (which Goku even comments is surprisingly low, based on his own experience), and Earth’s is 1 year per day. Frieza’s time frame is unknown, but he fit 10 years in an unknown timeframe, so potentially much larger.

Edit: Links.

Last edited:
that statement says that the barrier has a "weirdly engraved design" which would point to it being a physical barrier.....so

it’s a visual description of the map that Toriyama made, however, the point that reinforces that this wall is not physical is that it cannot be crossed to the Afterlife through a normal travel. You don't think that if it were a physical barrier, it could be crossed simply, without resorting to Instant Transmission? Added to the fact that it’s a totally separate world.

“In the world surrounded by sphere, the Heaven (in this case Afterlife) where the gods live and the human universe are separated”

They can’t. At least Merus and Earth’s can’t. Merus’ room is 3 days per 1 day, and Earth’s is 1 year per day. Frieza’s time frame is unknown, but he fit 10 years in an unknown timeframe, so potentially much larger.
Yeah fair ngl

it’s a visual description of the map that Toriyama made, however, the point that reinforces that this wall is not physical is that it cannot be crossed to the Afterlife through a normal travel. You don't think that if it were a physical barrier, it could be crossed simply, without resorting to Instant Transmission? Added to the fact that it’s a totally separate world.

doesn't change that it is the description given to the said barrier between the afterlife and the living world, being sealed from one another would allow them to not be possible to travel between them as well for example, so the mere fact of travel alone wouldn't contradicted this seeminly mention of a literal physical barrier

“In the world surrounded by sphere, the Heaven (in this case Afterlife) where the gods live and the human universe are separated”

they would be separate either way be it physically or not, but i am not arguing strongly that it is a physical separation, only pointing out the weird statement it was to be used for a supposedly "space time barrier" as luffy was arguing

Then what would this make Beerus and Champa's feat? Surely we can't say Universe 6 has the same amount of space-times, only that it also has the afterlife and living world

so it'd be: Uni7's living world, Uni7's afterlife, Uni6's living world, Uni6's afterlife, the lookout's RoSaT, the pyramid RoSaT and Frieza's RoSaT (7 Universes)

Then what would this make Beerus and Champa's feat? Surely we can't say Universe 6 has the same amount of space-times, only that it also has the afterlife and living world

so it'd be: Uni7's living world, Uni7's afterlife, Uni6's living world, Uni6's afterlife, the lookout's RoSaT, the pyramid RoSaT and Frieza's RoSaT (7 Universes)
Don't forget the dimension similar to the room of time where Goku feels the presence of a God, Whis sends them there, this dimension is below Beerus' planet.

Yeah fair ngl
Going on what we know, in Moro he hadn’t yet found the HTC. He’s still actively looking and conquering. It’s been a few months between arcs, (we don’t know when he found out about the HTC) but we know Frieza’s not out yet because he wasn’t in the Wish Parameters for Granolah, and he also wasn’t out when Gas was Wished to be the strongest. If you take it as harshly as possible, saying it took all ~3 months to get those 10 years, that’s about the same as Merus’ HTC (3.3 days per day, if my math is right). But that’s an incredible lowball, and it’s likely that Frieza took substantially less time to get his 10 years, and thus is a third dimension.

Last edited:
Yeah, why waste time discussing a hypothetical when we can discuss the current subject and then address new findings later?
I mean, I know the answer, but let's pretend it's not that.
Staying on the current subject? There's one thing we're good at in these cosmology threads and it's doing the opposite of that

Dimensional barriers doesn’t automatically make it space-time barriers. It just by default indicates spatial separation.
In fact, this was discussed here, since they are space-time barriers of the Universe

The Kaioshin Realm shouldn't be counted as an universe even from TOEI tbh, given that Observable Universe size is the minimal needed here.

1/10th of the universe would instantly disqualify it as such, meaning that both Canon and Toei would be 2-C structures, yes, but just 2 universes instead of 3.

The Kaioshin Realm shouldn't be counted as an universe even from TOEI tbh, given that Observable Universe size is the minimal needed here.

1/10th of the universe would instantly disqualify it as such, meaning that both Canon and Toei would be 2-C structures, yes, but just 2 universes instead of 3.
Better than nothing, bro

Agree with this

The afterlife in Toeiverse has an accepted size that is extremely massive due to being way larger than heaven which is equal to the universe, which upscales the Kaioshin realm to being larger than the universe

In fact, this was discussed here, since they are space-time barriers of the Universe
This is because toei actually has context for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back