• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Minor Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be fine now.
Thank you for helping out. I have added the new template to the top of our two Arale profile pages, and also fixed the image sizes for the new page.

Okay. No problem.
Anyway, you can lock controversial profile like: Son Goku (Xeno), Vegito (Xeno), Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
There is also Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), if you find him controversial, you can lock him
Other non-controversial profiles will be slowly edit, due to me being pretty busy lately

There is a new things i want to discuss, it is Fate Manipulation for Dark Ki and Time Power. Anyway the reasons are:
I. Dark Ki:
1. Dark Ki can cause all sorts of possibilities to overflow, causing different histories to overlap, creating all kinds of strange events.
2. The same Dark Ki with Dark Sheron also do the same: warped and distorted reality and history across the multiverse causing multiple anomalies, creating a history where Bardock with SS4 existed and caused impossibilities to become possible
3. Supporting evidences: Negative energy was stated to be similar to dark ki/dark energy, and could cause distortions in history, changing timelines and making all kinds of strange events happen that originally didn't
So this is textbook definition of Fate Manipulation, create possible future, event. Also in DBH and DBXV, history = timeline, and they use them to refering to not just the past but also present and future, Dark Ki can corrupt and distort history, mean they can distort past, present and future. Future also mean Fate

II. Time Power:
1. Time Power can manipulating time, time is tied with causality and effect, past and the future. Same like above, they can manipulating the entirety of history, which also mean manipulating past and future. Again Future mean Fate
2. The power can also "fix" timeline anomalies, entirety of it, which also including Future. So again Fate Manipulation
3. Can create new "history" which is the entire timeline, past, present and future. So again Fate Manipulation, the scan also said create from nothing, no past no present no future, Tokitoki create a new one
4. Also stated to create time, and even set it into motion
5. Can erase time, which mean it also can target either past, present or future. Again targeting future, erase its event is Fate Manipulation
6. And lastly, sound kinda flowery, but with all the supporting evidences, i think it is legit Fate Manipulation....
Edit 7: Also Time Labyrinth can remove its victim from past, present, and future, across time and history. It is again support for Fate Manipulation, because the power can, remove something from the future event
For more you can see Time Power page

Well do you think Ant???

Edit: Forgot lol, Time Power also get Pocket Reality Manipulation via this scan:

Last edited:
I am usually not a good person to ask for evaluations, but I will lock the listed potentially controversial pages listed above.

There is a new things i want to discuss, it is Fate Manipulation for Dark Ki and Time Power. Anyway the reasons are:
I. Dark Ki:
1. Dark Ki can cause all sorts of possibilities to overflow, causing different histories to overlap, creating all kinds of strange events.
2. The same Dark Ki with Dark Sheron also do the same: warped and distorted reality and history across the multiverse causing multiple anomalies, creating a history where Bardock with SS4 existed and caused impossibilities to become possible
3. Supporting evidences: Negative energy was stated to be similar to dark ki/dark energy, and could cause distortions in history, changing timelines and making all kinds of strange events happen that originally didn't
So this is textbook definition of Fate Manipulation, create possible future, event. Also in DBH and DBXV, history = timeline, and they use them to refering to not just the past but also present and future, Dark Ki can corrupt and distort history, mean they can distort past, present and future. Future also mean Fate

II. Time Power:
1. Time Power can manipulating time, time is tied with causality and effect, past and the future. Same like above, they can manipulating the entirety of history, which also mean manipulating past and future. Again Future mean Fate
2. The power can also "fix" timeline anomalies, entirety of it, which also including Future. So again Fate Manipulation
3. Can create new "history" which is the entire timeline, past, present and future. So again Fate Manipulation, the scan also said create from nothing, no past no present no future, Tokitoki create a new one
5. Can erase time, which mean it also can target either past, present or future. Again targeting future, erase its event is Fate Manipulation
6. And lastly, sound kinda flowery, but with all the supporting evidences, i think it is legit Fate Manipulation....
Edit 7: Also Time Labyrinth can remove its victim from past, present, and future, across time and history. It is again support for Fate Manipulation, because the power can, remove something from the future event

Well do you think Ant???

Edit: Forgot lol, Time Power also get Pocket Reality Manipulation via this scan:

@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @Theglassman12 @SamanPatou @Dominodalek

What do you think about this?

Anyway, you can lock controversial profile like: Son Goku (Xeno), Vegito (Xeno), Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
There is also Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), if you find him controversial, you can lock him
Other non-controversial profiles will be slowly edit, due to me being pretty busy lately

I. Dark Ki:

II. Time Power:

Well do you think Ant???

Makes sense

Okay. Thank you. It is probably fine to apply then, but let's wait a bit longer for responses in order to make certain.
I checked everything and I agree with Fate Manipulation for Dark Ki and Time Power.

There are other instances of the latter affecting fate, which should be noted since they're pretty relevant in verse.

Weaker versions of TokiToki's Eggs (which contain Time Power) can change history according to people's thoughts and desires, with their sheer power/presence.

The Unknown History was created by one of these eggs and it reflects Trunks's desire to save Gohan, with it being a future where the former didn't listen to Chronoa's orders and went to help Gohan.

Towa also used TokiToki's egg to change her brother Dabura's fate, saving him from death.

Okay. It is probably fine to apply then.

Okay. I will lock those pages then. Is there anything left to do in this thread, or should we close it?

Okay. That is probably fine.

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back