• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Minor Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well, it is me again, with another DBH revision thread.......................look like my job now. So anyway, this revision is not that big, as it only cover the following:
1. Profile Fixing:
Oh yeah, time to fix the rest, and most outdated one, which is Sealas, Beat and most importantly Broly Dark. Broly Dark profile is insanely barebone, lack many important informations and possibly misleading, due to that he has a total overhaul sandbox ready for him, Sealas and Beat doesn't need total overhaul since their structuring is fine, just fixing some already existing stuffs
Broly sandbox:

2. Profile Publishing:
Release a new profile for DBH casts: CC Gogeta

3. Re-orginazing P&A section of DBH's profiles
When i go through all DBH's profile, i realized that most of them is really long because the unintuitive method in listing abilities, leading to the section unnecessary long, for example ability like Stats Amp Negation or Damage Boost Negation, they are just specific-type, minor power nullification that specifically target 1 ability type, so rather than just individually listing them as Stats Amp Negation, Damage Boost Negation which lengthen the profiles, we can just slap them into Power Nullification and explain them in detail in the description. For example:
Power Nullification (Negate his opponent's damage boosts abilities, Negate his opponent abilities to reduce damage. Negate his oppnent's abilities to amplfy statistic, etc...)

Anyway, this is all, thank you all in advance for participating in my CRT ^^

By the way, I want to ask, is it true that CC Gogeta when he defeated the Crimson Masked Saiyan used hakai energy in his punches?

Wouldn't the same revisions apply to abilities such Statistics Stealing/Equalisation as they are just Statistics Amplification/Reduction occurring simultaneously

Wouldn't the same revisions apply to abilities such Statistics Stealing/Equalisation as they are just Statistics Amplification/Reduction occurring simultaneously
I will also slap them into a singular ability with detail description, rather than just list everything individually like what we current have on profile, it make them unnecessary long and hard to read, and with the current state of DBH where hax increasing, just make matter worse...
Well start equalization is sure it is stat amp and reduction occurring simultaneously, but stats stealing is.....power absorption but absorb stats instead

This is probably fine to apply.

@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @SamanPatou

What do you think about this?
Antvasima & DDM
I have asked Vietthai96 to add this Profile to the Thread so it can be published as well:

This is a DB Games version of Arale

Also I am requesting that the Arale and Gatchan profiles be opened:
For fixing some grammar errors, adding more references where necessary, adding some new Renders to the Profile and adding this new abiltiy Scan

Subjective Reality: Dr. Slump characters, through the act of thinking, can manifest their thoughts into reality in various ways.
In scan 1: The Girl thinks about the Men in Suits and then of course the men's clothing turn into suits. She then tries to do the same to arale but arale resists it and then thinks of herself in a Dinosaur costume and it happens. The Girl then tries again to put arale in a dress and it works but was however unable to undo/change arale's own costume.
In scan 2: Arale thinks up numerous monsters and they of course start appearing in reality. Arale then turns the Castle they were in into a monster jail
In scan 3: Arale and Gatchan multiplies continuously by thinking and throws poop that explodes
In scan 4: Arale just keeps manifesting more stuff into reality by thinking.
In scan 5: Arale through sheer thinking allowed herself to shoot missiles out of her own body which she couldn't do before
Scan 6: Arale thinks of a Dragon, BOOM it appears
Existence Erasure: Through thinking, Dr Slump characters erase objects, people and the world itself around them which they do in scan 7

I have already run these abilities by Confluctor and he is fine with the Proposal and Addition

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out.

What Vietthai suggested in the first post of this thread can probably be applied then. I do not know about whether or not what Ss3micah suggested is acceptable though.

Well sure, however most of the ability come from arcade game......in japan, so, how do we add references???
Mission names? Card names? Event names where these abilities are seen?

If they are just abilities that can be used any time you want, just list the game name I guess.

Well sure, however most of the ability come from arcade game......in japan, so, how do we add references???
See here for information:

Antvasima & DDM
I have asked Vietthai96 to add this Profile to the Thread so it can be published as well:

This is a DB Games version of Arale

Also I am requesting that the Arale and Gatchan profiles be opened:
For fixing some grammar errors, adding more references where necessary, adding some new Renders to the Profile and adding this new abiltiy Scan

Subjective Reality: Dr. Slump characters, through the act of thinking, can manifest their thoughts into reality in various ways.
In scan 1: The Girl thinks about the Men in Suits and then of course the men's clothing turn into suits. She then tries to do the same to arale but arale resists it and then thinks of herself in a Dinosaur costume and it happens. The Girl then tries again to put arale in a dress and it works but was however unable to undo/change arale's own costume.
In scan 2: Arale thinks up numerous monsters and they of course start appearing in reality. Arale then turns the Castle they were in into a monster jail
In scan 3: Arale and Gatchan multiplies continuously by thinking and throws poop that explodes
In scan 4: Arale just keeps manifesting more stuff into reality by thinking.
In scan 5: Arale through sheer thinking allowed herself to shoot missiles out of her own body which she couldn't do before
Scan 6: Arale thinks of a Dragon, BOOM it appears
Existence Erasure: Through thinking, Dr Slump characters erase objects, people and the world itself around them which they do in scan 7

I have already run these abilities by Confluctor and he is fine with the Proposal and Addition
Im quite certain DDM said it was Fine with Him though if you want we can pin him again and ask him just to be sure
@DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @Dominodalek @Vietthai96 @Dagoth_OwO @SSJRyu1 @SamanPatou

What do you think?

@Ottavio_Merluzzo

Your input would be appreciated as well.
I've checked every sandbox, including the Arale one, and I think everything is fine.

A note I have to make is that, after the revision is done, the Broly Dark page should get renamed (since it covers multiple missions and iterations of him,not just his dark version) to something like this :

Broly (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Last edited:
well, Micah already informed me when she post her comment so obviously i have no objection regarding this

Also, since my stuffs got accepted, would you mind unlock these page:
Son Goku (Xeno), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegito (Xeno), Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegeta (Xeno), Broly Dark, Sealas, Cumber, Beat

Also, unlock Son Goku, Zamasu, Gogeta Template, i want to re-organize these two template since they look badly structured and add Heroes Gogeta into Gogeta Template

I will go ahead and release CC Gogeta

Last edited:
I've checked every sandbox, including the Arale one, and I think everything is fine.
well, Micah already informed me when she post her comment so obviously i have no objection regarding this
Looks pretty good
Okay. It is probably fine to apply then, although the header images all need to be properly formatted.
Also, since my stuffs got accepted, would you mind unlock these page:
Son Goku (Xeno), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegito (Xeno), Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegeta (Xeno), Broly Dark, Sealas, Cumber, Beat
I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.
Also, unlock Son Goku, Zamasu, Gogeta Template, i want to re-organize these two template since they look badly structured and add Heroes Gogeta into Gogeta Template

I will go ahead and release CC Gogeta
I have handled this as well.
A note I have to make is that, after the revision is done, the Broly Dark page should get renamed (since it covers multiple missions and iterations of him,not just his dark version) to something like this :

Broly (Dragon Ball Heroes)
I have handled it.

Ant can we ask for your assistance please

Vietthai96 is having difficulties creating the Template for DBF Arale and he has asked me to consult you for assistance in making a Template for her
Hmm. There seemed to be a massive error when I tried to insert Vietthai's new template into the main Arale page. Can you investigate please, @Damage3245 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back