• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We will find this shit in the deepest corners of the internet but roll over for the worst downgrade CRT we've ever seen☠️
As much as I'd like to say something in that thread, I don't think my debate chops are up to snuff to argue against the removal of a million things at once while satisfying the standards of Fuji and Glass.

But you don't support that but feel its a she for sure even with that attitude
so i said 'proof?"
Like we need evidence
Also since you added this in I’d like to add that maybe, just maybe, that’s because we don’t go on witch hunts about people’s genders based on nothing but preconceived notions

I don't know if you saw it, but a very interesting trailer for Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 4 came out.

In this trailer it says that we will be able to move at the speed of light, something i've never seen in any Dragon Ball

She uses she/her pronouns, so that’s what we refer to her with. Maybe take your mentality elsewhere, thanks
That's something,
I think you should take this gender conversation somewhere else, let's everyone get excited and talk about games.
Pass me location let me go there then
Also since you added this in I’d like to add that maybe, just maybe, that’s because we don’t go on witch hunts about people’s genders based on nothing but preconceived notions
I don't care who's he or she just saying we shouldn't assume anything because of a notif
But if that's your ideal function on how to operate, i won't judge it nor attack you, its a free world (just means i am okay with this)

I was hoping to know what all his "Absorbed Power" abilities are before finalising this but sod it, it's been a month and I doubt it'll be possible to discover them, so:

Majin Ozotto God Boss III - Janemba Edition
This time we've traded one kind of game mechanic for another, I'm afraid.
  • Majin's Territory - Ozotto chooses two rows of the in-game battlefield to be his domain each round. If anyone is within those rows before attacking, one of the following abilities activates depending on the round (I don't know what he can activate after Round 2, there's no record past that point)
    • Absorbed Power of 18 - In Round 1, the Stamina of all enemies in the rows is reduced, and they permanently take higher Stamina damage.
    • Absorbed Power of Hearts - In Round 2, all enemies in the rows have their Super Attacks permanently sealed.
  • Majin's Plan - Enemies cannot add fixed amounts to their Power Level.
  • Majin's Protean Appearance - Ozotto disables the Guard of all enemies in the same attack row as him.
  • Rakshasa-Like Majin - Ozotto deals 4x damage when he has an odd number of energy.
  • There! - Ozotto always attacks the enemy who can deal the most damage.
  • Wonderful Power...! - When the enemies have a combined 100,000 Power, Ozotto's own power is energized. In gameplay terms, his sword attack becomes an instant kill, dealing a fixed 99,999 damage.

If proposal 2 gets accepted in this thread, will we regain concept manipulation for DBH via Time Power encompassing (and consequently being capable of creating) conceptually space-timeless voids?

If proposal 2 gets accepted in this thread, will we regain concept manipulation for DBH via Time Power encompassing (and consequently being capable of creating) conceptually space-timeless voids?
Yes, but people don't want us to mess with it anymore so we don't become targets

huh, a limit version, but i guess? Dunno how combat applicable creating a place without those would be tho

Gonna be hoenst, I am really fed up with how much Fusion is overused in SDBH. Does it need to show uo in every arc, c'mon!
IMO the manga is a lot better when it comes to utilizing fusions. They're still a thing, but the manga does a pretty solid job at giving the main characters a chance to shine brightly without fusing.

Plus unlike the game and anime, the manga has gore and blood in it so it's automatically better by default.

Back