• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
'Ya'll' nah bro luffy acts alone he's the headstrong shoot first ask questions later partner in the buddy cop movie who gets killed in the first 5 minutes and gets replaced with the fresh faced newbie from HQ

All jokes aside, it's going to be an insane downgrade in DBH if that happens, I tried to help, but it looks like they're using a dictionary 😭

I can barely see @Vietthai96 appearing and showing scan to them and arguments, at the end of the day everyone will go home with hands filled with eternal nothing
Bruh viet can't Reply he is busy in lunar new year and work he would reply eventually he has problems with his phone that's why he can't use vsbw on it ice already explained it vieth is helping us forming arguments

This last page has been wild. Like... What exactly was the purpose of coming onto a general discussion thread to taunt DBH supporters about a recent dwongrade?
Fuji is well known to have behavioral problems. I've heard from several different people on and off sight, and seen it for myself on several different occasions.

Besides, opponents get away with that sort of behavior because it's Dragon Ball.

The cards for the next Heroes mission have been announced, bringing new abilities for Majin Ozotto and Metal Cooler. They have been added to the document, and I will summarise them here.
Majin Ozotto - "Let me show you an interesting way to fight." - Ozotto passively steals HP, strength and defense from all enemies.
Metal Cooler - "Multiplying Metal Coolers" - Each Metal Cooler starts with higher HP, strength and defense for each Metal Cooler present. They also get mediocre regen if there are at least 5 present.

You have to prepare yourself for the counter arguments for Fuji's crt, we already have 2 agreements and it won't be easy to convince those two to our side.

Every new chapter, Ozotto reveals more and more characters he has absorbed. I wonder if he will ever absorb someone like Chronoa to obtain the Time Power.

Back