• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So you intend to defend the layers of demon god ki in the thread? The one with the dormant keyword too?
Sooner or later, yes. Been a bit busy lately, plus searching for potential new evidence (which might amp the scale) takes a bit time but it'll be done in the near future.

Last edited:
Didn’t Zeno try to erase the multiverse, and Chronoa had to stop him, or am I remembering incorrectly.
that give nothing, Chronoa want to stop Beerus from going violent to destroy stuff too, she scare of any people that capable of blowing up too much shit

Does anyone have xenoverse1 on Steam (mainly Brazilians).

I intend to try to do 100% if possible, but I need to do shit online.

SDBH Yamcha fought Dark Ki amped Chilled along with Vidro, right? Does that mean he has resistance to Dark Ki since he didn't get affected at all.

If anyone wants to participate I will leave this here.

New chapter for meteor mission.

Ozotto can send his clone to another space-time.

Screenshot-20240203-130106-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240203-130133-Chrome.jpg

Ozotto has the potential to become the character with the most hax in all of Dragon Ball composite! The amount of absorption he has already shown should grant him many haxs, I imagine how much more he must already possess and be able to get in the future.

I pity the inevitable lose of so many abilities from DBH. Isn't Viet participating?
If theres the chance that we somehow lose all of these abilities. It’s almost guaranteed we’re gaining it back. Glass has barely refuted anything and he didn’t even explain why the CM stuff wasn’t CM. He just said it wasn’t CM and then tried to argue the Subspace wasn’t in the macrocosm, but he later conceded on that since Profectus showed it was. Then, he’s mentioning and bringing up points that don’t matter for what’s being argued.

Emiya can’t come because his VSBW doesn’t work on his phone due to ads. Plus he has to go to work and prepare for Lunar New Years. It’s probably the worst possible timing for the crt to be made. Unfortunately I’m gonna have to be the main one countering the crt, and he left it up to us.

If theres the chance that we somehow lose all of these abilities. It’s almost guaranteed we’re gaining it back. Glass has barely refuted anything and he didn’t even explain why the CM stuff wasn’t CM. He just said it wasn’t CM and then tried to argue the Subspace wasn’t in the macrocosm, but he later conceded on that since Profectus showed it was. Then, he’s mentioning and bringing up points that don’t matter for what’s being argued.

Emiya can’t come because his VSBW doesn’t work on his phone due to ads. Plus he has to go to work and prepare for Lunar New Years. It’s probably the worst possible timing for the crt to be made. Unfortunately I’m gonna have to be the main one countering the crt, and he left it up to us.
I mean he is a mod. So he has both voting power and sway. So even things that normally wouldn't pass are going to.

I mean he is a mod. So he has both voting power and sway. So even things that normally wouldn't pass are going to.
I’m just baffled at how he didn’t counter the blog. His argument was that none of it mattered for conceptual stuff, but didn’t explain how it should be him countering the conceptual stuff, but somehow 2 staff magically agree with him so it’s whatever.

Back