• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was reading the Meteor Mission script on a google docs and Ozotto mentioned this.
Well, I'm quite busy right now with God-hunting.
Will he absorbs the God of Destructions too? And could he absorbs the Angel and Supreme Kai of Time as well?

I guess he intends to absorbs all God in the universe, which would include GoD. Chapter 3 of Meteor mission will drop in 2-3 days

Universe Tree did absorbed their power, and iirc Fu and Dogidogi is so dangerous that God of Destruction need to intervene
I mean DogiDogi is TokiToku but edgy and distorted. TokiToki can powernull their Power of Destruction and logically DogiDogi should able to do same.

Also a Tree > all Gods of Destruction. So at least DBH doesn't as scare as Super when it come to fodderize God of Destruction
But something similar should also happen in SDBH with Daishinkan and Zeno, of not being touched in the sense of guys being explicitly stronger (without going with the wiki thing of weaker guys beating them because they haven't demonstrated resistance to hax)

I think.

It seems like 7 layers of Time Power (When I say that, it means for the strongest obviously) was accepted and Dagoth upgraded afterwards.

Do you want to bet on when you'll create a goku vs kratos thread right after you see this?
Sure, lmao. Although, speed blog for Heroes was still undone, right?

It seems like 7 layers of Time Power (When I say that, it means for the strongest obviously) was accepted and Dagoth upgraded afterwards.

Do you want to bet on when you'll create a goku vs kratos thread right after you see this?
I think it is bare minimum 7 you can even go with 8 layers if I am not wrong

8bnuk1.jpg

Do you know this thing? Does anyone have a scan showing that whoever did this was a Demon God?

Because it is very easy to prove the layers of Demon God Ki, it would only be necessary to show the user who did this being a Demon God, since the caption only says "Evil Ki"

Back