• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a thought. If Chronoa fused CC Goku and Xeno Goku Ki with Time Power and CC Goku goes UI while Xeno Goku goes SFP4LB, will the Kamehameha from the Gokus would kill off Fu: Youth?

Ok are there any chances we can give r>f transcendence to charisma world cause if ultima revision passes we might have ourself a 1a structure

I wonder why there's no Toribot profile in DBH. Isn't he responsible for anything in DBH? And if Ultima revision was accepted, most lf of DBH would get 1-A rating.

Welcome to hell then
I already used of this whenever I debate with Mori-Jin and Saint Seiya supporter in Comicvine while back. They really think DBH characters like UT CC Goku can't defeat Mori-Jin... Am I right?

Also, I've to deal with brain rotting subreddit that's r/PowerScaling, mainly Bleach Wankers who wholeheartedly believe Bleach characters can stood up with DBH characters.

Edit;

Ozotto profile is such a barren wasteland full of nothingness. I might as well spend my time adding his additional abilities from the people he absorbs. Remind me again who did he absorbs so far?

Ozotto profile is such a barren wasteland full of nothingness. I might as well spend my time adding his additional abilities from the people he absorbs. Remind me again who did he absorbs so far?
That Ozotto profile is from the game where he first appear, it is "his original game", which yeah, he has nothing aside from copy some people then get blasted to hell. There is still no DBH Ozotto profile yet

That Ozotto profile is from the game where he first appear, it is "his original game", which yeah, he has nothing aside from copy some people then get blasted to hell. There is still no DBH Ozotto profile yet
I'll try make it in my sandbox. I can't stand bad looking profile after saw neat looking profile like Sonic has

I want to know, does Ozotto in V.R.V.S only copied abilities or he can copy Super Saiyan and get the 50 time boost?

I want to know, does Ozotto in V.R.V.S only copied abilities or he can copy Super Saiyan and get the 50 time boost?
He can shapeshift into people he see and have the abilities of people he shapeshifted into, but well yeah, he only copy Super Saiyan thing since the game take place sometime around Cell Saga.

Isn't he responsible for anything in DBH? And if Ultima revision was accepted, most lf of DBH would get 1-A rating.
Yeah, he is stated to be as such. Also another transcendence above Charisma

eaKfDMI.png

He can shapeshift into people he see and have the abilities of people he shapeshifted into, but well yeah, he only copy Super Saiyan thing since the game take place sometime around Cell Saga.
I wonder does he get 50 times boost of Super Saiyan or he can only copies the Super Saiyan look and abilities but no the 50 times boost.

Can you remind me again who and how many people he has absorbed in Dbh?

I just found out there are a SDBH key in Majin Ozotto profile, that shit should be deleted, DBH Ozotto is completely a different character compare to his original game, different continuity

I just found out there are a SDBH key in Majin Ozotto profile, that shit should be deleted, DBH Ozotto is completely a different character compare to his original game, different continuity
That's why I want to make a separate page for him entirely. That page is so outdated and unfinished too

The only concrete r>f in dbh is real world being absolut. Which only Toribot
I wonder why there's no Toribot profile in DBH. Isn't he responsible for anything in DBH? And if Ultima revision was accepted, most lf of DBH would get 1-A rating.
Calm down my guy
A lot is going on behind the scenes that you don’t know about and plans are being made.
Have patience
Things are coming soon

That’s all I’ll say here

Back