• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to rant here a bit. Excluding all the power systems isn't Majin Ozotto monstrously the most haxed character? He literally absorbs the entirety of Earth. The planet's gone. "And after absorbing them, he has also gained each of their abilities." "Everyone from Earth.." "I've absorbed all of them and obtained their abilities" "I am being who devours everything, and obtain all powers as a result." "And one day, the entire universe shall even fill my stomach." He's actively becoming a composite character. Even excluding scale his absorption also seems even better than Buu's. He uses Heart's mind reading passively. He states he has Super Saiyan and almost absorbs Super Saiyan Blue. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Buutenks/Buuhan wasn't stacking a SS3 multiplier with his own power.
Implications: He absorbed Buu who absorbs the intelligence of his victims. That means he should have the intelligence/knowledge of Bulma, Dr. Brief, Roshi, Mr. Popo, Senbei Norimaki, and literally ever chef and scientist and everyone. On that note, you guys already acknowledged it but, with shared cosmology he absorbed Penguin Village. That's Arale, the other residents, and most of her equipment too. One of those machines can literally like seal people in fiction. That superfood that gave Beerus diarrhea was made by Reality Machine #2 + a portion of the human population who were both absorbed by Ozotto. Diarrhea inducement? Also doesn't Toribot live in Penguin Village? Crazy. Now in the actual game I wonder if they will acknowledge that he absorbed the Dragon Balls. This argument is a bit more out there but the shadow dragons exist in SDBH and they were born by specific wishes that were already made in the DBS timeline. Should he get their powers like Omega Shenron did by eating them? Also he absorbed the Earth and not just the population. Does he get some kind of fear empowerment from the Forest of Terror? Does his blood have the properties of Ultra Divine Water? Can he shapeshift his hand into a pile of senzu beans? Are nuclear weapons a thing on Dragon Ball Earth? A lot of these abilities are going to be "possiblies" though. Like who even knows if that old off-screen unnamed wizard who created a mountain sized eternal flame is even alive.
Everything I said is like his first episode/chapter too. Even before his arc was announced I've had a feeling he might be the last Dark King. My thought process was that he was literally the last "self-boss demon" character left so I think he'll either be a Dark King or Heroes is done with it. He wants to absorb Chronoa and the entire universe too. He might actually create a Chaos Ball, absorb it, and become an actual composite character minus a specific Goku or whoever. That would literally be Infinite Omni-Kings and Toribots absorbed I think. Nuts.

I'm going to rant here a bit. Excluding all the power systems isn't Majin Ozotto monstrously the most haxed character? He literally absorbs the entirety of Earth. The planet's gone. "And after absorbing them, he has also gained each of their abilities." "Everyone from Earth.." "I've absorbed all of them and obtained their abilities" "I am being who devours everything, and obtain all powers as a result." "And one day, the entire universe shall even fill my stomach." He's actively becoming a composite character. Even excluding scale his absorption also seems even better than Buu's. He uses Heart's mind reading passively. He states he has Super Saiyan and almost absorbs Super Saiyan Blue. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Buutenks/Buuhan wasn't stacking a SS3 multiplier with his own power.
Implications: He absorbed Buu who absorbs the intelligence of his victims. That means he should have the intelligence/knowledge of Bulma, Dr. Brief, Roshi, Mr. Popo, Senbei Norimaki, and literally ever chef and scientist and everyone. On that note, you guys already acknowledged it but, with shared cosmology he absorbed Penguin Village. That's Arale, the other residents, and most of her equipment too. One of those machines can literally like seal people in fiction. That superfood that gave Beerus diarrhea was made by Reality Machine #2 + a portion of the human population who were both absorbed by Ozotto. Diarrhea inducement? Also doesn't Toribot live in Penguin Village? Crazy. Now in the actual game I wonder if they will acknowledge that he absorbed the Dragon Balls. This argument is a bit more out there but the shadow dragons exist in SDBH and they were born by specific wishes that were already made in the DBS timeline. Should he get their powers like Omega Shenron did by eating them? Also he absorbed the Earth and not just the population. Does he get some kind of fear empowerment from the Forest of Terror? Does his blood have the properties of Ultra Divine Water? Can he shapeshift his hand into a pile of senzu beans? Are nuclear weapons a thing on Dragon Ball Earth? A lot of these abilities are going to be "possiblies" though. Like who even knows if that old off-screen unnamed wizard who created a mountain sized eternal flame is even alive.
Everything I said is like his first episode/chapter too. Even before his arc was announced I've had a feeling he might be the last Dark King. My thought process was that he was literally the last "self-boss demon" character left so I think he'll either be a Dark King or Heroes is done with it. He wants to absorb Chronoa and the entire universe too. He might actually create a Chaos Ball, absorb it, and become an actual composite character minus a specific Goku or whoever. That would literally be Infinite Omni-Kings and Toribots absorbed I think. Nuts.
My friend, he's absorbs Buu.

maybe he absorbed arale?

Final battle against Ozotto.
Goku borrows Time Power from Chronoa/Tokitoki.
Ozotto uses his combination Dark Factor/Time Power/Arale powers to literally eat the story itself for breakfast.
Goku undoes all that and defeats him.
its-peak-old-man.gif

Vieth, you know that crt you layered for Dark Ki, Demon God Ki, Dark Factor and Evil aura?

It has to pass the Hax Layer Thread. Even though I was accepted into a crt.
Just in case you forgot.

Idk if anybody notice this regarding the instant transmission subspace that goku can I.t to c.o.t meaning the subspace reach is beyond just a single timeline and possibly it also engulfs the crack of time meaning the statement of the subspace transcending time does seem legit and could be a higher dimensional space

Idk if anybody notice this regarding the instant transmission subspace that goku can I.t to c.o.t meaning the subspace reach is beyond just a single timeline and possibly it also engulfs the crack of time meaning the statement of the subspace transcending time does seem legit and could be a higher dimensional space
Wait, I thought CoT is above the Subspace?

I mean if subspace was only limited to timeline goku won't be able to instant transmission to c.o.t meaning that it atleast encompasses the entire c.o.t given the fact the goku can teleport anywhere In c.o.t
So, in your opinion, how the cosmology of Dragon Ball work and its hierarchy?

So, in your opinion, how the cosmology of Dragon Ball work and its hierarchy?
To be fair I am confuse where to put the subspace it could just be another 5d or 6d construct depending on where you scale c.o.t that engulfs it or a higher dimension construct compare to c.o.t but we very little info about it apart from the fact that it transcends time

To be fair I am confuse where to put the subspace it could just be another 5d or 6d construct depending on where you scale c.o.t that engulfs it or a higher dimension construct compare to c.o.t but we very little info about it apart from the fact that it transcends time
I put CoT above the overarching hypertimeline itself that view those said timelines as a crystal.

Though, I have my own interpretation.

I view the Crack of Time as a higher dimensional structure above the infinite sets of infinite overarching hypertimeline and view those infinite timelines as a singular crystal, and inside CoT there are infinite amount of those crystal.

Crack head, I know.

I view the Crack of Time as a higher dimensional structure above the infinite sets of infinite overarching hypertimeline and view those infinite timelines as a singular crystal, and inside CoT there are infinite amount of those crystal.

Crack head, I know.
bro isn't this head canon

Crack head, I know.
I don't know how many times I've seen the same arguments, but now it's real

Back