• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They named to Sparking Zero. I hoped the rooster isn't lacking and they include characters from OG DB to DBS (DBS pretty much guaranteed)

Goku Black's arc retold, I'll love seeing Zamasu infinite and calling on Zen'ō to defeat, Will we be able to play with Zen'ō, angels, and gods of destruction?

I'm also wondering, why there's no SDBH profile for Beerus? Is it because not enough distinctions from the canon? If that's the case, GP shouldn't have a profile.

You guys think Dragon Ball Zero Sparking will have story or just be straight gameplay?

I rather the second to they can focus all assets on the game mechanics itself.

Someone mentioned that Infinite Zamasu should've Type 10 size for his Super Dragon Ball Heroes page, why is that?
No, Infinite Zamasu SDBH is just a hypothetical form of him, a scenario where he become IZ again, which is mostly the same as his DBS IZ counterpart, which only shown to merge with U7 only, not the timeline, cause he get erased completely by Hearts, to the point he can't become IZ

It states the game will have a "historic" number of characters so it sounds like it may have even more than BT3.
I heard it will include a gigantic roster with even characters from Daima. Here was the proof.

It’s been confirmed by them that it’s a massive roster in a separate post. Moreso it’s been confirmed by DBS Hype that it’s also one of the biggest starting rosters and has characters from OG - GT - Super and even Daima.
Also that:
There was an interview thing in the dbz panel at a comic con a few months back where the director of fighterz said all studios who work on db games work with each other on all the current db games. So maybe they got help from arcsys.

How high does Dragon Ball Heroes cosmology get with a highball?
TBH, highball aside, based on this wiki and accounting for 5-D hypertimelines... 7-D?

vKzQEdo.png

TBH, highball aside, based on this wiki and accounting for 5-D hypertimelines... 7-D?

vKzQEdo.png
Damn imagine goku with High 1-C rating. Makes you wonder if he was 1-C how would he do against Fate characters. I know they have a stupidly long list of hax.

Damn imagine goku with High 1-C rating. Makes you wonder if he was 1-C how would he do against Fate characters. I know they have a stupidly long list of hax.
Highball DBH for me is 12-13D, around 1-B. Which I assume stronger than most of fate characters with the exception of High 1-B or above.

Back