• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
88k9gk.jpg
I'm more so furious the fact i can't send a meme in here.

Don't worry, fellas. I would send my job application to Toei and supervise the release of guidebook and put a massive upgrade for Dragon Ball cosmology and pretty much everything.

How did SSJRyu1 get it to 1-A? Is it because he's using Dr. Slump cosmology?

I truly believe DB and Dr. Slump share the same cosmology.
Subspace lacing concept of space and time and transcending time so it’s not 0D. This logic is 1-A on a site like CSAP, but not on VSBW. Then, High 1-A via the Arale stuff by continuing to viewing herself as fiction and Beat’s World “transcending it” this is the logic for SSJRyu1‘s reasoning.

Dr Slump do share the same cosmology, but if it’s something that seems inconsistent we won’t apply it due to the gag nature of Dr Slump.

Subspace lacing concept of space and time and transcending time so it’s not 0D. This logic is 1-A on a site like CSAP, but not on VSBW. Then, High 1-A via the Arale stuff by continuing to viewing herself as fiction and Beat’s World “transcending it” this is the logic for SSJRyu1‘s reasoning.

Dr Slump do share the same cosmology, but if it’s something that seems inconsistent we won’t apply it due to the gag nature of Dr Slump.
Arale 1-A and Tori-bot, I truly believe that.

Yeah I watched his dr slump video and is there even a minor possiblity to get arale to high 1b here using that arale viewing herself as fiction meaning infinite no of r>f transcendence

Yeah I watched his dr slump video and is there even a minor possiblity to get arale to high 1b here using that arale viewing herself as fiction meaning infinite no of r>f transcendence
Those it mean that Beat's World is R>F transcendence? It's a higher dimensional realm after all.

Everything but one statement said it's a higher dimensional realm. I took the former to believe since there's tons of statement for Beat's World being R>F Transcendence

afaik, Beat´s world is just a future timeline that uses the arcade machines as a time travel method
It‘s not really a future timeline: Beat’s world is the original DB world, but they made the arcade to revisit the memories of Goku and the world of DB. Beat is a descendant of Goku from his world. Though despite this I don’t think it’d qualify for R>F either way, but it’s not just a future timeline.

Screw dimensional scaling I’m just trying to get SDBH as haxy as humanly possible.

They just need more ability’s like

Plot manipulation

Logic manipulation

Type 3 Nonduality

And Nonexistent erasure type 2

And the world will finally be at peace.
Agree. DBH is already haxed af, why not add more hax to make it contended with other haxed verse.

Toei -> DBS/GT (I think GT?) -> Capsule Corp invents the Heroes arcade game based off Goku and co's life -> Beat's World

The characters of the Arcade game are simply based on Beat's world's history and achieved such absurd power they broke into 'reality'. That's my understanding of it anyways.

Agree. DBH is already haxed af, why not add more hax to make it contended with other haxed verse.
Imagine Xeno Goku with Accausality type 5

It would mean that Hereos characters would have accausality negation type 1,2,3,4&5

Btw shouldn’t TokiToki have BDE type 1? He fits the qualifications.

Last edited:
Imagine Xeno Goku with Accausality type 5

It would mean that Hereos characters would have accausality negation type 1,2,3,4&5

Btw shouldn’t TokiToki have DDE type 1? He fits the qualifications.
Didn't someone made a profile about CC Goku on the wiki that listed Acausality Type 5 for CC Goku?

That caught me off guard at first while thought 'Finally vsbw recognized that DBH is at least High 1-C' and then i found out it's just someone made the profile and the real one is still 2-A (this long time ago)

Didn't someone made a profile about CC Goku on the wiki that listed Acausality Type 5 for CC Goku?

That caught me off guard at first while thought 'Finally vsbw recognized that DBH is at least High 1-C' and then i found out it's just someone made the profile and the real one is still 2-A (this long time ago)
Idk about that but it likely won’t happen anytime soon. Apparently accausality type 5 is really hard to get and SDBH characters are way to interactable to qualify for it.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes need more hax if I've to be honest, something like:

01. Nonexistence Physiology (Type 2),
02. Plot Manipulation,
03. Logic Manipulation,
04. Acausality (Type 5),
05. Mathematics Manipulation,
06. Quantum Manipulation,
07. Transduality,
08. Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 and Type 3),
09. Beyond Dimensional Existence, and
10. More of Abstract Existence (All Types) and Higher Dimensional Existence.

One can only dream.

02. Plot Manipulation,
03. Logic Manipulation,
04. Acausality (Type 5),
07. Transduality,

One can only dream.
Quantum Foam Destruction =P

02. Plot Manipulation,
03. Logic Manipulation,
04. Acausality (Type 5),
07. Transduality,

One can only dream.
Agreed

02. Plot Manipulation,
Agreed they should’ve had this since DBXV2

03. Logic Manipulation
Agreed I believe Arale had an attempt to get it but it was rejected a while back.

04. Acausality (Type 5),

Agreed but we’ll need a lot more evidence for Acc type 5 most characters with his ability can even be interacted with so SDBH would have a lot of explaining to do.

Agreed

The Keysword did have this in the past it got removed unfortunately

07. Transduality,
Agreed

I’m pretty sure type 1 is better but type 2 and type three wouldn’t hurt I guess

09. Beyond Dimensional Existence,

TokiToki should qualify for DBE type 1 already but you’d probably need good presentation for it to be accepted.

Im pretty sure they have this already but Zamasu need large size type 10

02. Plot Manipulation,
03. Logic Manipulation,
04. Acausality (Type 5),
07. Transduality,

One can only dream.
1. Would be awesome won’t ever happen sadly
3. Technically that’s just Law Manipulation
4. Would be awesome but won’t ever happen sadly
5. We kinda have this with Vector Manip but I’m not sure if manipulating the direction time goes counts as mathematics manip it probably doesn’t
6. Would be nice
7. Would be awesome probably won’t ever happen sadly
8. Type 1 is literally 2 and 3 but better which we already got so no need
9. Would be amazing probably won’t ever happen
10. I was gonna say we already had this but you said more so nvm

Back