• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I get the impression that 1-B DBH is right there but it lacks enough evidence to sell it.

Someone get those bozos over at Shueisha and Bird Studio to drop a new guidebook that explains DBS's cosmology additions.

Umm, how do I upload an image in here? It says i can't send the passed link here.
Even I am trying to figure that out I usually use imgur to upload pictures I think you can't directly upload images if you are on phone
It’s on a case-by-case (or really, site by site) basis. For instance, I’ve never gotten a Reddit image link to work. Imgur, imgbb, and many odd sites tend to work just fine. Imgbb tends to be the easiest for uploading quick images from your phone if you’re a mobile user.

Ngl, I can  wank highball Dragon Ball using Dr. Slump cosmology since Arale view the Dragon Quest as a fiction.

That mean DB cast should view Dragon Quest as a fiction and too long didn't read DBH cosmology is Infinite layers into High 1-A.

How strong would a fusion between xeno Vegito and CC Gogeta be hypothetically? Would the fusion be able to beat superman?

Is CC Goku Universe Tree and Dark King Fu were the most haxed 5D characters in this wiki? Or is someone more haxed than them?

Is CC Goku Universe Tree and Dark King Fu were the most haxed 5D characters in this wiki? Or is someone more haxed than them?
Yes only the characters from blaze blue are above them due to NEP2 but I think they would be upgraded so in future ut goku would be the strongest low 1c 5d character

Arale has plot hax, despite having no resistance to time power and dark factor.

And we have Kratos.

If the guy doing the Time Power layers passes, Kratos almost dies from the start to CC goku tree.

Because of the huge aura that will swallow hope Kratos, which has type 2 information that he cannot resist, in addition to High-Godly denial.

I do wonder, does Xeno Goku has Acausality Type 4? Didn't they fight Fu within Crack of Time during Big Bang Mission?

Edit: screw my english

Last edited:
Arale has plot hax, despite having no resistance to time power and dark factor.

And we have Kratos.

If the guy doing the Time Power layers passes, Kratos almost dies from the start to CC goku tree.

Because of the huge aura that will swallow hope Kratos, which has type 2 information that he cannot resist, in addition to High-Godly denial.
Woah, when do we get the speed chain scaling for Dragon Ball Heroes? Heroes characters must have some kind of stupid massive speed chain scaling or something.

88k9gk.jpg

Back