• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There’s no even if
Yeah we know, we would have to prove that the CoT is infinite in the 6 dimensional axis to be significant enough to be tired to 6D Low 1-C; although technically CoT is 7D, but it’s insignificant 7D so it can’t be tiered.
I'm a bit curious about this as I don't fully comprehend the dimensional tiering here.

How would you demonstrate that a 6D realm is of significant size? Because in my head, the CoT must be infinite as it would contain infinite crystals as there are infinite timelines (one crystal per timeline) inherently implying an infinite dimension. So if the CoT exists above the rest of spacetime as a higher dimension and contains all of spacetime as infinite crystals then it must inherently be significantly 6D.

Crack of Time (6D) encompasses (as it contains all of spacetime as infinite crystals) Timelines (5D) encompasses Universes (4D)

Since the topic was brought up I would go around looking it up myself but I'm tired and lazy so if someone could explain it I would appreciate it.

I'm a bit curious about this as I don't fully comprehend the dimensional tiering here.

How would you demonstrate that a 6D realm is of significant size? Because in my head, the CoT must be infinite as it would contain infinite crystals as there are infinite timelines (one crystal per timeline) inherently implying an infinite dimension. So if the CoT exists above the rest of spacetime as a higher dimension and contains all of spacetime as infinite crystals then it must inherently be significantly 6D.

Crack of Time (6D) encompasses (as it contains all of spacetime as infinite crystals) Timelines (5D) encompasses Universes (4D)

Since the topic was brought up I would go around looking it up myself but I'm tired and lazy so if someone could explain it I would appreciate it
Iirc c.o.t must contain infinite^infinite no of timelines for it to be consider significant 6d and be tiered low 1c otherwise it is just insignificant 6d and can't be tiered

Iirc c.o.t must contain infinite^infinite no of timelines for it to be consider significant 6d and be tiered low 1c otherwise it is just insignificant 6d and can't be tiered
So you would need to illustrate that there are infinite 'snapshots' of the Crack of Time? Like an added temporal dimension? Is it possible to demonstrate that without an added temporal dimension? If so, how?

Last edited:
Also aren't parallel quest another set of timelines seprated from the one in the time vault also there is tokipedia which is seprate set of timelines created by fu which are exact replicas of original one so there could be infinite of them meaning there are 3 structures having low 1c timelines two of them hold infinite no of timelines I don't think we accept this here right
It should be, since its explicitly stated one can't access it unless they specifically use the Time Machine. You can't access those Timelines using Time Scroll, you have to use the Time Machine.

High 1-A for total cosmology, but well, there are like one or two characters scale
Is this a satire or are you being serious cause from what I could find I can only see it reaching high 1c to 1b without using platonic concepts which could get them to 1a

or is there a way to give db characters transduality type 3 since it is high 1a on csap

Is this a satire or are you being serious cause from what I could find I can only see it reaching high 1c to 1b without using platonic concepts which could get them to 1a

or is there a way to give db characters transduality type 3 since it is high 1a on csap
I mean, he asked for a high-ball result, so i give him high-ball result

Transdual.....hmmm......there are some hinted about duality but no, you can fly it on csap or any site that is easy to get

Didn't SSJRyu1 can get DB cosmology to 1-A with 3 layers of existence or something like that idk.

I recently watch his video about DB cosmology and Arale video.

In the context of composite, I think Koyama statement is matters in the discussion. But i doubt it would fly in here, this isn't CSAP after all where Base Superman and Batman is apparently beyond The Overvoid itself.

I found it funny that people wank their favorite character so much jn CSAP. Have you ever heard of Universal Shin Godzilla? Yeah, I've seen one in r/powerscaling.

In the context of composite, I think Koyama statement is matters in the discussion. But i doubt it would fly in here, this isn't CSAP after all where Base Superman and Batman is apparently beyond The Overvoid itself.
Nah if you watch Ryu he uses subspace scan and Dr Slump for High 1-A

Since if you don‘t have a concept of space or time but you’re not inferior and stated to be superior then it’s 1-A on vsbw you would need more proof

So how’s this thread going?

Off just a glance it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

Wrong thread this is for db games post it on main general discussion thread

Post this on the 'Canon' general discussion.

So this Zamasu will finally get large size type 10?

I know but still the crt is for canon zamasu dbh one would be affected directly

I always thought he should have Large Size (Type 10)

Back