• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says it’s only accessible via teleportation Whis’s staff has been shown to be a different method of transport that’s not like normal flight and I explained why in my earlier comment stop making me repeat the same argument
SDBs? Cubes?whis? All are abnormal flyers and travels through dimensions, it doesn't matter tbh. Here we are dealing with tier 2 stuff. Crossing the dimensions or universes, even if via dimensional travel/flight but if 3D movement, then that's that. Different universes/dimensions by default needs dimensional travel, it doesn't mean they cannot be crossed via 3D movement and must be tier 2C. That's all. I have said this before countless times, warp or whatever you are describing for whis, dimensional travel or whatever you are describing for SDBs or cubes, it doesn't matter, as long as long as they're within same timeline, a higher dimension/multiversal axis (inaccessible axis that cannot be accessed via 3D movements) is needed.

Executor N0 is someone who appears to be on par with DT and Ultima Reality when it comes to being a tiering system expert. But based on his input, it seems legit that the 12 universes are legit universes and destroying 2 or more of them is 2-C.

Executor N0 is someone who appears to be on par with DT and Ultima Reality when it comes to being a tiering system expert. But based on his input, it seems legit that the 12 universes are legit universes and destroying 2 or more of them is 2-C.
What if all share the same time?

What if all share the same time?
They can still be tier 2C, as long as they're separated on a multiversal/5D axis. But it has few problems coming with it as well. Such as "all bodies of space/more than one bodies of space/realms" within one timeline/universe means universe/timeline will be 2C. That's the main problem in such a argument. So it needs a bit in go through in tier 2 revision.

i think that what most people are not getting is that it can be dimensional travel, but if it is done via flight, then the universes can't be space times as it is impossible to fly from one universe to another
As far as I am aware, it is possible if a character is flying along an extra axis of movement, a fifth dimension in this case.

As far as I am aware, it is possible if a character is flying along an extra axis of movement, a fifth dimension in this case.
not according to the new standards recently approved, plus it was shown that what separates the universes in db is just regular 3D space, with it even having it's own cosmos and planets and stuff, which is far from the higher dimension that should separate space times, that and time travel in one universe affecting all 12 at once makes it so that the 12 universes are just 3-A structures and not separated space-times

Should we improve on the reasoning, references, and linked to evidence in our wiki to justify that tier then?
not really, akm commented earlier and he still has not responded, we should probably wait for him, also maybe contact some staff who are knowledgeable on tier 2 space time stuff? that would help

It says it’s only accessible via teleportation Whis’s staff has been shown to be a different method of transport that’s not like normal flight and I explained why in my earlier comment stop making me repeat the same argument
it is shown to be flight, "normal flight" is not the point, being flight at all is the problem

not according to the new standards recently approved, plus it was shown that what separates the universes in db is just regular 3D space, with it even having it's own cosmos and planets and stuff, which is far from the higher dimension that should separate space times, that and time travel in one universe affecting all 12 at once makes it so that the 12 universes are just 3-A structures and not separated space-times

not really, akm commented earlier and he still has not responded, we should probably wait for him, also maybe contact some staff who are knowledgeable on tier 2 space time stuff? that would help
It's over here

https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-cosmology-revision.148648/post-5457605

now the issue is taking place there, it has already been proven that the verse is 2-C and has separate spacetimes.

Now all that's left is to wait for the debate they're at to end there

Let executioner no. Point be discussed first in the tier 2 thread, until then, this thread can stay on hold. Flooding the thread won't be any good if the result can be achieved through executioner point.

dude, that is not how it works, one staff opinion on the matter doesn't mean its over, have you forgotten the whole "staff consensus" bit we talked about?
there was no consensus, so a guy who knows level 2-C arrived and proved it, just like that, now you have to wait for the guys there to finish arguing.

there was no consensus
that's the point, we have to reach a consensus

, so a guy who knows level 2-C arrived and proved it, just like that
and then we pressented counter points, plus him not addressing some of the other points, staff are very busy, we already made summaries and are still waiting for more staff, so we wait

, now you have to wait for the guys there to finish arguing.
some of the points don't depend much on that thread

lus it was shown that what separates the universes in db is just regular 3D space, with it even having it's own cosmos and planets and stuff
The galaxies show seen to be the ones that exist in the supposed neutral dimension (as refer in the DBS manga), we don't actually see much outside the universes, aside for between 0:30 to 0:32 where it does looks like there are galaxies/stars outside the universes but i'm not trully sure if that can be the case.

SDBs? Cubes?whis? All are abnormal flyers and travels through dimensions, it doesn't matter tbh. Here we are dealing with tier 2 stuff. Crossing the dimensions or universes, even if via dimensional travel/flight but if 3D movement, then that's that. Different universes/dimensions by default needs dimensional travel, it doesn't mean they cannot be crossed via 3D movement and must be tier 2C. That's all. I have said this before countless times, warp or whatever you are describing for whis, dimensional travel or whatever you are describing for SDBs or cubes, it doesn't matter, as long as long as they're within same timeline, a higher dimension/multiversal axis (inaccessible axis that cannot be accessed via 3D movements) is needed.
I don’t get how if it’s dimensional travel you’re still considering it 3D movement but wtv
it is shown to be flight, "normal flight" is not the point, being flight at all is the problem
It’s just a form of transportation that uses a white shaft and can hold multiple people in it apparently Whis has also used this Warp ability to go to another timeline that wasn’t destroyed

apparently Whis has also used this Warp ability to go to another timeline that wasn’t destroyed
This was never implied. Whis stated that he could travel to the future with Trunks and Mai. For all we know, Whis could've been offering to hitch a ride with the two on the Time Machine.

Whis also has the ability to rewind time by three minutes. Is that related to Warp?

This was never implied. Whis stated that he could travel to the future with Trunks and Mai. For all we know, Whis could've been offering to hitch a ride with the two on the Time Machine.

Whis also has the ability to rewind time by three minutes. Is that related to Warp?
No the scene doesn’t imply that he was taking the time machine at all he has the ability to do so just not elaborated on how he has it accepted on the wiki it’s an ability to do so but even db wiki says Warp allowed Whis to do that

It’s just a form of transportation that uses a white shaft and can hold multiple people in it apparently Whis has also used this Warp ability to go to another timeline that wasn’t destroyed
whis describes it as flight

The galaxies show seen to be the ones that exist in the supposed neutral dimension (as refer in the DBS manga), we don't actually see much outside the universes, aside for between 0:30 to 0:32 where it does looks like there are galaxies/stars outside the universes but i'm not trully sure if that can be the case.
the neutral dimension is what separates the universes, it is what is in between them, if they were space time they should have a higher dimension in between, not more galaxies and normal space

Let executioner no. Point be discussed first in the tier 2 thread, until then, this thread can stay on hold. Flooding the thread won't be any good if the result can be achieved through executioner point.
please, stop commenting here with unnecessary comments, it has already been proven that the verse is 2-C and the Universes low 2-C, now it only remains for the tier 2 CRT to end.

I can’t reply to your message but when Whis reverted time in the RoF saga Whis used a special ability that allowed him to revert time without making a new timeline it’s different here because he’s actually traveling to another timeline

You’re right but you’re claiming Whis uses a time machine when thats never stated or implied to be the case
he never implies that it was his own abilities either, he just says that he will go to the future himself, considering that he is talking to trunks, it is very much okay to assume that he is talking about using a time machine

please, stop commenting here with unnecessary comments, it has already been proven that the verse is 2-C and the Universes low 2-C
no it has not, bunches of evidences where shown of otherwise, such as the space between universes not being higher dimensional, all universes being equally affect by time travel, etc, you don't get to decide wheter or not this is done or not, you are the one commenting unnecessary comments trying to rush the thread, stop, this is not helping at all

, now it only remains for the tier 2 CRT to end.
not only, some of the points don't depend on that thread
I can’t reply to your message but when Whis reverted time in the RoF saga Whis used a special ability that allowed him to revert time without making a new timeline it’s different here because he’s actually traveling to another timeline
he never implies that it was his own abilities either, he just says that he will go to the future himself, considering that he is talking to trunks, it is very much okay to assume that he is talking about using a time machine

Wasn’t the Time Machine completely destroyed by Black in the Future Timeline? And Whis specifically told Bulma to not make a new Time Machine because it was messing with timeline?

To check whether this is true or not, I rewatched EP 67.
In the scene where Future Trunks and Mai leave for the future Timeline, Whis was not there.
In fact, right after he implies that he shall go to the future to take care of the stuff there, he uses Warp.

To check whether this is true or not, I rewatched EP 67.
In the scene where Future Trunks and Mai leave for the future Timeline, Whis was not there.
In fact, right after he implies that he shall go to the future to take care of the stuff there, he uses Warp.

show a clip, i idk what i am supossed to be seeing there

no it has not, bunches of evidences where shown of otherwise, such as the space between universes not being higher dimensional, all universes being equally affect by time travel, etc, you don't get to decide wheter or not this is done or not, you are the one commenting unnecessary comments trying to rush the thread, stop, this is not helping at all

not only, some of the points don't depend on that thread
Why all this crying, my little friend?

was talking more about the other one, the second scan that had whis in it
In the first video, Whis said that he will go to a different timeline to ask Future Beerus to destroy Zamasu in that timeline.

In the second video, which is a continuation of the first video, after he implies that he will go to the future, he uses Warp.

In the first video, Whis said that he will go to a different timeline to ask Future Beerus to destroy Zamasu in that timeline.

In the second video, which is a continuation of the first video, after he implies that he will go to the future, he uses Warp.

he is not using the warp to go to another timeline, he is using it to go back along side beerus, nothing indicates that he is using the warp to go to the other timeline in the clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back