• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Additions

Thank you. Can somebody write a list of the exact page titles please, so my script can unlock them?

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

Goku and Vegeta in ssj god in the manga should have the heat resistance as the manga panel shows ssj god Vegeta liveing the lava

* The electricity effected Janemba
* For Analytical Prediction goku said it's not afterimage image as he's ki disappears when he teleports.
* The lava feat can replace/ be added to he's current heat resistance feat sense it's better.
* If he didn't resist the acid wouldn't we see him be corroded after goku got rid of them. He was fine after.
Oh if it effected Janemba then it is fine ig.
Seems fine then.
Okay.
But he was clearly getting effected by it, we even saw some vapors coming out of him at one point. The corrosion is not instant, it appears to be a slow process and would make sense since digestion is a slow process. If Goku got rid of them before he was completely corroded then it isn't a resistance.

Anyway, if the changes were made, then I guess we can close the thread? Or are there some more changes left to make?

Seems fine then.
Okay.
But he was clearly getting effected by it, we even saw some vapors coming out of him at one point. The corrosion is not instant, it appears to be a slow process and would make sense since digestion is a slow process. If Goku got rid of them before he was completely corroded then it isn't a resistance.

Anyway, if the changes were made, then I guess we can close the thread? Or are there some more changes left to make?
Vegeta (chou) resistance to heat.
Lavender Breath attack
Super 17 resistance to Extrasensory Perception

Seems fine then.
Okay.

Wait vapors? Oh my fault. I said stomach acid but I link and meant Enzyme just a few of them are able to break down food that was to tough for the stomach acid to handle in seconds. While all of them (easy 20+ )couldn't break down Goku.

@Antvasima

For Goku (super and Toei), he's missing limited or resistance to BFR from this thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/goku-resistance-to-bfr.70822/

On his page, it only says BFR without saying if it's resistance or just an ability that he can do. And I think Goku and Frieza are missing resistance to void manipulation sense they could tank and resist Hakai and Hakai can affect the world of void. So can someone add those? Thank you

Last edited:
And I think, for Goku punching the air, it should be limited air manipulation, they are other characters profile who have done a similar thing (punching the air) and they got air manipulation not shockwaves generation.

And I think, for Goku punching the air, it should be limited air manipulation, they are other characters profile who have done a similar thing (punching the air) and they got air manipulation not shockwaves generation.
It's mention next to shockwave generation it's fine

The BFR on tbe page is his ability because of what he did to cell, and limited resistance to bfr seems fine.

Resist to void too

Wait vapors? Oh my fault. I said stomach acid but I link and meant Enzyme just a few of them are able to break down food that was to tough for the stomach acid to handle in seconds. While all of them (easy 20+ )couldn't break down Goku.
You also have to consider the fact that Goku is not your average food, it would obviously take much more to break down something that is bajillions times tougher than your average food.

You also have to consider the fact that Goku is not your average food, it would obviously take much more to break down something that is bajillions times tougher than your average food.
Acids ignore durability. If Goku can resist it while being far smaller (the main reason being that he's very tough), then that means again he can resist acid.

Those two's powers were added, too.

Void manip resistance would be fine, but I disagree with BFR resistance, that was a weakness to it. Its not like people like Cell resist being forcefully teleported.

Void manip resistance would be fine, but I disagree with BFR resistance, that was a weakness to it. Its not like people like Cell resist being forcefully teleported.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/goku-resistance-to-bfr.70822/

How is that a weakness? it's a wish (a wish is considered to be reality warping) that was granted and the dragons do not ask, they do the wish. And how cell not resisting it relevant? it was done by mssj Goku who is more comparable to perfect-cell than semi-perfect cell.

So limited BFR for goku is fine.

Yeah Porunga couldn't teleport Goku because Goku didn't want to go he can't/won't go against the will

Things to add
-Resistance to void manipulation for Dragon ball super amine Goku, Frieza, the gods of destructions, and Toppo.
-Limited resistance to BFR for amine and manga dragon ball z.

Last edited:
The BFR is just a weakness for the Dragon. Not a resistance for Goku
Again how is that a weakness? you either resist it or you do not (there is no such a thing as weakness in hax, if you can resist fate manipulation that means you have resistance to it , if you do not that means you have no resistances ).

The dragons do not ask permission to do a wish, they do the wish. If he couldn't teleport him this means Goku must have resisted it, because he didn't want to be teleported and the dragons do not ask any permission to perform a wish.

And it was discussed here and accepted.

Back