• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Additions

SSJ4 would be for GT Goku and thus isn't applicable for our Son Goku (Toei) profile (which only covers the Z anime and its movies).

For power null, I don't really know. He failed to do the same for other blasts, so it seems more reasonable to me that he just stopped the blast and suppressed it normally until it ran out of steam, which would make the fact that he couldn't do the same to the big bang attack make sense.

Cell's insides don't corrode, and he evaded Buu's enzines.

The rest is fine.

For power null, I don't really know. He failed to do the same for other blasts, so it seems more reasonable to me that he just stopped the blast and suppressed it normally until it ran out of steam, which would make the fact that he couldn't do the same to the big bang attack make sense.

Cell's insides don't corrode, and he evaded Buu's enzines.

The rest is fine.
Well the big bang is a lot stronger so I would believe he couldn't power null it.

Also I don't know what you mean with Buu they were right on him

I mean, that's not very good power null there... I think it's fairer to assume he just crushed it.

I might be misremembering then.

The air manipulation is weird to me, he seems to be launching blasts just by moving his hands fast, which is something we all can do in real life.

I think it would be limited, but didn't Super goku also do this in combat, i think it was with kefla? He throw a punch and a gust of air was launched.

Do we put "self" with age manipulation, like self healing? It should also be limited.

Vegeta in ssj god lived getting attacked by moros lava and even lived the lava cooling on top of him

The air manipulation is weird to me, he seems to be launching blasts just by moving his hands fast, which is something we all can do in real life.

I think it would be limited, but didn't Super goku also do this in combat, i think it was with kefla? He throw a punch and a gust of air was launched.

Do we put "self" with age manipulation, like self healing? It should also be limited.
I mean we put air manipulation for characters that just swing their weapon or blow very hard.
Also we added this to Goku( super manga) for the same reason.
Limited air manipulation is fine.

The age manipulation is part of resistances

That's not resistance though, ssj4 just ages you back to your prime, when you depower you go back to the age you were before that, is a temporary age manipulation

That's not resistance though, ssj4 just ages you back to your prime, when you depower you go back to the age you were before that, is a temporary age manipulation
Alright. What about the air manipulation?

Also is healing part of your head mid regeneration? Like this 11

I don't think the injury Seven-Three suffered was severe enough to grant mid regen from healing it, since it didn't seemed the injury reached his brain

I think he reverted to his original age because he became immune to it? The whole adaptation his transformation had.

Not completely sure though. Been some time I watched the anime.

Should we have limited lightning manipulation, since sometimes (for example with perfect cell), when he power-up, you can see lightning around him and the clouds and tornados being made, would that be a side effect or just a limited form of weather and electricity manipulation? Also for jiren what would this be?

Should we have limited lightning manipulation, since sometimes (for example with perfect cell), when he power-up, you can see lightning around him and the clouds and tornados being made, would that be a side effect or just a limited form of weather and electricity manipulation?
It's just limited weather manipulation even Saiyan Saga Vegeta has it

Should we have limited lightning manipulation, since sometimes (for example with perfect cell), when he power-up, you can see lightning around him and the clouds and tornados being made, would that be a side effect or just a limited form of weather and electricity manipulation? Also for jiren what would this be?

Danmaku for Jiren he has it

Alright. What about the air manipulation?

Also is healing part of your head mid regeneration? Like this 11
I agree with limited air manipulation, mid regen involves the brain, since decapitation kills you because your brain is disconnected from your body.

Basically regen sever brain damage or your whole head, the injure there didn't seem to reach his brain, seems low-mid.

I agree with limited air manipulation, mid regen involves the brain, since decapitation kills you because your brain is disconnected from your body.

Basically regen sever brain damage or your whole head, the injure there didn't seem to reach his brain, seems low-mid.
Ah alright can these be added

He has never shown to become immune to age manipulation, he literally just aged himself into his prime, that's self age manipulation not a resistance, the wish doesn't make goku stuck at that age, it just made him younger.

I also disagree with resistance to Age Manipulation. Goku literally just self-aged himself back into an adult with SSJ4, nothing more than that

Back