• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Sonic (whose positive energy is the best against evil beings) vs Dracula, who is a manifestation of evil in Castlevania. Speed is equalized. Sonic can use any ability he used in the games and so can Dracula.

Round 1: Super Sonic vs Dracula at his best (let's say it's 1999 Dracula).

Round 2 (if Sonic wins round 1): Super Sonic vs Somacula (Soma Cruz in his Dracula form).

SuperSonic1
Dracula castlevania by lo0bo0-d98dsud

Dracula: Low Diff.

Mid - Godly Regenerationn - Sonic simply has no way to kill Dracula.

Dracula also has a ton of offensive hax, quite a lot of this hax Sonic has no resistence to.

Wow, this is clearly a stomp.

If only Archie was used...

No, it would just go the other way around...

What are the contitions to consider winning?

Because Sonic simply can´t truly defeat Dracula, even in the best circumstance.

Bobsican said:
What are the contitions to consider winning?
Because Sonic simply can´t truly defeat Dracula, even in the best circumstance.

Win by kill.

What if Hyper Sonic is used?

Or Fleetway Super Sonic with all abilities God Robotnik used?

I may be playing Devil's advocate but the Golden Blur could possibly Seal Dracula with the Chaos Emeralds.He's superior to Base Blaze & the Duke of Soleanna who sealed Iblis with 1 & 2 emeralds respectively, I don't see why the full power of all 7 along with someone who can use them the best couldn't do the same.Light manipulation,transmutation,extra effectiveness to evil might be a threat, if speed was unequalized I believe SS could possibly incap Drac with those things at least long enough to get a victory,but because of the conditions Drac haxes to death.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I may be playing Devil's advocate but the Golden Blur could possibly Seal Dracula with the Chaos Emeralds.He's superior to Base Blaze & the Duke of Soleanna who sealed Iblis with 1 & 2 emeralds respectively, I don't see why the full power of all 7 along with someone who can uses them the best couldn't do the same.Light manipulation,transmutation,extra effectiveness to evil might be a threat, if speed was unequalized I believe SS could possibly incap Drac with those things at least long enough to get a victory,but because of the conditions Drac haxes to death.
To bad he can't do that before Dracula haxes him to death several times over with his mind.

Dracula has no resistance to sealing,Brauner did it,The Duke of Soleanna can seal with 1 Chaos Emerald & he was just human,Super Sonic can probably do it on an infinitely higher scale,again Light manip+evil nullification+sealing+transmutation+BFR could work.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
He could with speed unequalized,Infinite>>>>>>>>>FTL+,Drac's mind hax or not.My vote goes to Sonic for spite's sake.
Infinite speed doesn't give Sonic a way to kill Dracula.

@Khalryko

Read the rest,buddy,infinite speed gives SS an eternity to perform BFR,Transmutation,Time Travel,Light Manipulation, Sealing, & Evil Null, all of which IIRC Dracula has no resistance to & would incap him for possible victory since he can't react.

Death is not the only condition. If Sonic can take out Dracula the other way, then why not.

Btw, why nobody uses Death's and Olrox's infinite speed feat from novel? OBD uses it.

@Han That literally doesn't matter at all cause Dracula can haxstomp Sonic to oblivion a dozen times in a row.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
@Khalryko
Read the rest,buddy,infinite speed gives SS an eternity to perform BFR,Transmutation,Time Travel,Light Manipulation, Sealing, & Evil Null, all of which IIRC Dracula has no resistance to & would incap him for possible victory since he can't react.
I did, buddy. He has no way to actually kill Dracula, only potentially BFR/seal him.

Kill Drac? With Mid-Godly? Nah. I specified the Hax that would potentially incap though,or time travel to before he becomes the dark lord & kill Mathias.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Kill Drac? With Mid-Godly? Nah. I specified the Hax that would potentially incap though,or time travel to before he becomes the dark lord & kill Mathias.
Well I'm pretty sure this fight is to the death, and speed is equalized anyway. I was simply clearing up that Sonic truly has no way to take Dracula out. Even the potential hax to incap or Time Travel is iffy as ****.

How so? Time Travel AND Sealing are in the same game,& performed by vastly inferior Chaos Emerald Users than Super Sonic,not iffy at all really.

Khalryko said:
AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Well I'm pretty sure this fight is to the death, and speed is equalized anyway. I was simply clearing up that Sonic truly has no way to take Dracula out. Even the potential hax to incap or Time Travel is iffy as ****.

BFR is also allowed. Any methods can be used to win the fight.

Back