• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (Castlevania) vs Malcanthet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Malcanthet heard Dracula isn't being very nice to her fellows. It comes to blows. Was suggested to me and it seems interesting enough for a debate. Hope this doesn't become a stomp.

Speed is equalised and we will go with Low 2-C for both. Standard battle assumptions otherwise

Dracula - 0

Malcanthet - 0

Inconclusive - 0

I mean, both have mid godly and can negate it, so this is definitely fair.

That being said, Malcanthet's passive probability manipulation, as well as power nullification, and attack reflection, should allow her to win.

Dracula apparently has conceptual manipulation, so I don't think this is a stomp.

Dracula was born a human, and thus would have a human mind right? So, would he find Malcanthet sexy? Because anyone who finds her sexy passively gets stat reduced

Mal's stat reduction is kinda bullshit

If you find her sexy, your level reduces, which means she can change a Low 2-C to a 5-B, just by existing. Oh, but she also has a passive aura that makes you find her sexy, even if you don't have a gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back