• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
BOOTERFLIES

Camouflage vs Death

Speed is equalized.

Funeral of the Dead Butterflies has escaped and Kondraki has been sent to re-contain it. He has his standard equipment of SCPs. He has been given basic knowledge of FotDB. FotDB doesn't know of Kondraki's presence and roams the facility around his containment unit.

Given that it's not an aleph, I don't think lobcorp will instantly destroy his mind with it's existenfe or anything.

Would kondraki using the camera as a viewing lens be able to protect him from that sort of thing? It seems to work mostly fine for the manager with the exception of CENSORED, and i don't think it can be totally attributed to the filter when we can still see dudes getting bisected, crushed, absorbed, eaten alive, etc.

It will make him shit his pants, but it won't make him get incap instantly. However, Funeral's active attacks will.

Unless you're telling me that the chibi gore we see in-game is as bad as seeing real-life gore, I think that the filtrer plays a large role in keeping the manager safe. So I don't think that the camera will help much. But like I said, the passive mind stuff won't screw Kondraki over.

Even Angela looks like that when talking to her in person. I don't think the entire artstyle can be compared to some sort of real life footage, as what it's supposed to represent would still be that. It could also be running at much higher efficiency than it is, noted bt the entry censored which says that censored is a problem even if the filter turned everything else to puppies and unicorns.

Angela looks a lot more realistic in the one time where the filter is off. I'm fairly sure that the game is meant to be look like real life normally, while the filter's chibi artstyle is canon.

She explictly states that the filter prevents you from going insane over the monsters you see. Like, outright. There is nothing that indicates that simply seeing it from afar does anything.

Library of Ruina has a more realistic look so one can base the images off of that.

Anyway does Kondraki have a win con here? Not sure what he can do that will decisively put down or incapacitate our friendly butterfly boi.

My paragraph isn't just for show. Kondraki's goal is mainly to incap it and then take it back to containement, which will be considered a win for him. It's something employees can do in-game too after all.

I'm doing this because in a straight up SBA fight Kondraki doesn't exactly stand a chance.

Ahhh, well the whole burn him thing might not be as effective due to x0.5 RED damage (I think I'm gonna put that on all profiles) and uh, I'm not sure if he has eyes. As of rn tho not voting, how close are their AP gaps?

Nvm found it 0.815 tons for Doc

And 4.89 tons for Funeral?

"A notable exception is living animal matter, which SCP-295-1 is incapable of affecting in all circumstances."

I mean Funeral isn't exactly an animal but it's ostensibly made out of human-like matter, so it would still apply. And uh I don't exactly see how a third degree burn can bypass High-Mid regen.

Fair that makes sense then. Though not sure if the butterflies he lets out won't be blinded.

On the other hand, can't exactly use those when you can't see where something is. Kondraki might be able to DPS him but it's gonna take awhile. Then again, that's literally any case of Low lvl Employee vs Abnormality.

Voting Kondraki for DPS and camouflage methods alongside granted minor information on his enemy.

@Weekly Again, 295 won't actually harm the thing, only destroy its clothes and coffin. The camera could work, but to truly kill Funeral he'd need to flash it continuously at close range for some time.

@Steven Given the pace of SCP revisions, I wouldn't worry about it yet.

The SCPs don't scale to the researchers anymore apparently.

Yeah, 682's skyscraper feat is bogus according to Dargoo, and no researcher directly fought any of the SCPs on even grounds.

Idk man, Dargoo is making the downgrades. I'll see if they're legit when he drops the CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back