• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What version of Richtofen? And what does he have access to?

(This) Plus the perks, Mystery box, GobbleGum etc, etc

Colonel Krukov said:
What version of Richtofen? And what does he have access to?
Everything else, except the summoning Key and whatever powers it contains. To make it even ground, since Ghost Rider isn't Multi Universal. XD

Richtofen stomps with some gobblegum and wonder weapons....

Colonel Krukov said:
Richtofen stomps with some gobblegum and wonder weapons....
You mean Richtofen wins. A stomp example will be if i aloud Richtofen to use the key since he is above Ghost Rider in tier with it.

My friend, there is a lot of different GobbleGum that makes this fight extremely unfair. I suggest you read through them all and pick 5 that he can use. I would suggest doing the same for the wonder weapons also, providing you select weapons that he can actually use (from this list).

Colonel Krukov said:
My friend, there is a lot of different GobbleGum that makes this fight extremely unfair. I suggest you read through them all and pick 5 that he can use. I would suggest doing the same for the wonder weapons also, providing you select weapons that he can actually use (from this list).
That's seems like to much trouble, tell you what. Why don't you pick up 5 that will make this a fair fight, and I post them above.

I can't pick as it's your vsthread. "Remember to thoroughly read the basic statistics and powers of both profiles before posting on a versus thread. This prevents threads from becoming needlessly long and saves users the trouble of having to completely explain each character's powers and abilities for each and every thread."

Colonel Krukov said:
I can't pick as it's your vsthread. "Remember to thoroughly read the basic statistics and powers of both profiles before posting on a versus thread. This prevents threads from becoming needlessly long and saves users the trouble of having to completely explain each character's powers and abilities for each and every thread."
Then he has none of them.

Ghost Rider is naturally stronger but I believe that certain wonder weapons can easily kill him, so I will put my vote with Richtofen.

Ghost Rider has dealt with holy stuff before and has fought more dangerous stuff than Richtofen. With his experience and the fact than he can one-shot Richter he should pull through

What weapons/equipment does Richtofen have because:

• The zombie shield makes Richtofen immune to fire damage
  • Some wonder weapons are likely to result in an instant K.O

Back