• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downstreamers VS Bill Cipher

uhh, wow, 'kill concept of Time', 'wave of weirdness'. Downstreamers themselves was implied to have access to (or even created) universes with no flow of time, so Time might not be important to keep them alive in the first place (well, some of them actually are born from naked singularity).

Hmm, reality warping, kinda equal I think (DCM-Downstreamers Construction Material - is immune to any change to laws of physics, so it may be able to resist Bill's 'accidentally changing natural laws across the universe'... that's not counting DCM's 'conventional' durability), further DS' own durability could take anything Bill can throw at DS I think.

But Fourth Wall Awareness, DS don't have such metahaxy ability. And Bill, even in 3D form is enough to make 11th dimensional beings scared. I'm under the impression Bill might similar to Thought Robot Supes, constantly adapting.... But Pre-FVC DS have High Hyperversal durability and High-Godly Regen so... yeah.... I'm voting for Downstreamers.

But if Bill's Fourth Wall thingy can do some high-level metahax then it could go either way I think, It'd be rather difficult though I imagine. (DS are Acausal and bypassing High-Godly Regen+High Hyperversal durability would take rather serious effort I think)

Back