• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downstreamers hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeyu said this

1. law manip seems fine i spose 2. void manip sounds fine to me 3. existence erasure maybe, could also be subjective reality 4. soul manip sounds fine to me, also information manip since they differentiate souls from pure data, but both seem to be info, maybe give all three (soul, info, data manip) 5. type 5 immo don't really know about this, elaborate the argument

More or less, when I asked, that was her response. I think Aeyu thought in the end that Type 5 Immortality was vague.

Ok, Void Manipulation look fine. Immortality Type 5, I disagree with since the evidence look to vague.

The Earth is surrounded by spheres. Nine of them, nine heavens. They are transparent, and they carry the sun, Moon, and planets, beneath the fixed stars.'
The Monsignor murmured, 'We are already beyond the sphere of decay and death .'

Himmelfarb laughed. 'And you ain't seen nothing yet.' Still they accelerated.
About Type Five

Well, they're beyond death at least. Not sure about beyond life.

You might want to provide that quote on discord thing

About Subjective Reality...

'Dante saw a human face projected on his multidimensional artefact. He interpreted whatever he saw as the Incarnation: the embodiment of God—beyond time and space—in our time-bound mortal form. The final paradox of your Christian theology.' '
Boyle said, 'So the ultimate vision of the universe is ourselves.'

'No,' Himmelfarb snapped. 'Today we would say that we—all minds—are the universe, which calls itself into existence through our observation of it. '

'Ah.' Boyle nodded. Mind is the "eternal light, existing in ourselves alone, / Alone knowing ourselves …" I paraphrase. And this is what you saw, Eva?'
Dante sees the 1-A God (beyond time and space) is probably actually humans. Its a paradox, God created humans and yet the humans are God? Elaborated in next sentence;

We-all human minds brought universe into existence by our observation. Which might mean Quantum Observation hax or something.

Mind (capital M) is the eternal light, existing inside ourselves. Alone. Alone knowing ourselves.

It was estsblished that 'structureless light' originated from God in the Empyrean Void created everything in existence.

God = Mind (human minds?) , which means human minds contain the eternal light which can create all existence.

We also see that human soul can journey even on the Empyrean Void.

Heck, the main plot of the story : is that human consciousness is just an accident, we have true consciousness from the soul/organelles thing.

The main girl commited suicide before her true consciousness thing (Mind?) managed to see the truth of God/Mind because she was afraid and jealous of her True Consciousness having such previlege

while the girl's own human consciousness is just mere shell that can only see glimpse of truth of God.

Its roundabout way to say 'Subjective Reality' from Stephen Baxter ovo.

The main girl even said that (after glimsing the truth of God) , the whole concept of dimensionality (space time and everything) is only approximation of the real truth :

The whole notion of dimensionality is an approximate one that only emerges in a semi-classical context
In my opinion, this means, the very concept of 'dimension' might as well be illusion to Mind/God.

This makes sense given that dimensional structure is created by eternal light. And said light exists inside true soul/mind or God. And that true soul/mind is actually alone in knowing themselves.

Conclusion :

Humans true soul or consciousness can create 1-A cosmology (this is Observation and Subjective Reality hack)

Human true soul can journey into 1-A realm beyond all spheres, including sphere of decay and death

So 1-A humans confirmed? lol (I'm completely serious btw)

Solid 1-A DS + Subjective Reality for them, then

"The whole notion of dimensionality is an approximate one that only emerges in a semi-classical context" Is pretty solid, plus they probably transcend Dante's universe

On the 1-A topic, I think it would be better to have a separate content revision thread on the matter; the separate thread will have better focus on on the topic. The 1-A topic will required more inputs for validation and here it is somewhat derailing the discussion on the hax which is already dealing with many topics.

@Elizhaa Okay. (Oh boy, I need to put all the quotes together to make coherent CRT now)

What do you think of Type 5 Immortality for TDS? Even human souls can transcend 'sphere of death and decay', and TDS is above them.

Elizhaa said:
Subjective Reality looks fine, with the extra contexts.
Okay, thank you

@Zachary Your proposals have all been approved it seems : Subjective Reality, Type 5 Immortality and all others you have planned to add

Meanwhile, I'll type up the 1-A upgrade CRT for TDS

The accepted abilities should be fine to add, yes.

Any statistics upgrades should wait for another thread though.

I suppose that what has been accepted can be applied, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back