• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Self-Reference Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, the extreme height here is Inaccessible cardinal, why is that? Because this is just the context of "Transfinite progression to Large Cardinal" which means that the extreme height here is Inaccessible itself.
If you really want to upgrade to the top of the large cardinal or cover all the large cardinals, provide supportive follow-up volume.
Did you read the proper class section before posting the thread?? Because a proper class can contain all large cardinals without conflicting with itself, where V is a hierarchical class in the model and class has delegate is L.
You have to clarify why the context of large cardinal is not clear, since NBG set theory is said to have V and class correctly applied.

Did you read the proper class section before posting or ty?? Because a proper class can contain all large cardinals without conflicting with itself, where V is the hierarchical class in the model and the class has The delegate is L
Now, where is the source? What volume? If you just argue like this without giving the source, it's the same as having Argumentum Ignorantiam.

inaccessible cardinals or even Berkeley cardinals,these cardinals is just one type of large cardinals in this 巨大基数の階梯( hierarchy of different kinds of large cardinals)

登ってmean climb

climb this hierarchy, this ladder ,this stairs

next sentence

階梯の極限の極限の高みから、

階梯 means the hierarchy, the ladder ,the stairs

極限の極限の高みから

mean from the limit of limit height

inaccessible cardinals or even Berkeley cardinals,these cardinals is just one type of large cardinals in this 巨大基数の階梯( hierarchy of different kinds of large cardinals)

登ってmean climb

next sentence

階梯の極限の極限の高みから、

極限の極限の高みから

Disagree. You realize that what you debunked there is only the lowest point in cosmology (Multiverse) which means there are still higher hierarchy structures than the Multiverse itself such as Hierarchy of Logic and Ladder Hierarchy which is above Nemo ex Machina.

So in my opinion, if the progression only reaches the Inaccessible cardinal, it should still be in Tier 0 lol, because the Inaccessible cardinal is literally considered H1-A. Except for the Giant Corpora of Knowledge which is indeed his position there, but I disagree more because Corpora one layer above the bottom can be scaled up to Tier 0. Laplace's logical structure is infinite, and this infinite Laplace demon sees the layers below as mere dreams and fiction, soo yeah I disagree.

登ってmean climb

next sentence

階梯の極限の極限の高みから、

極限の極限の高みから

You are repeating the same argument, do you have no valid evidence other than this? You even argue that 巨大基数の階梯 is the same as hierarchy of different kinds of large cardinals, when it means only large cardinals with no context and transfinite progression to large cardinals.
Then I will fault your argument, climbing to the extreme highest peak in large cardinal numbers without context will only get hyper-inaccessible cardinals.

Saya telah berulang kali membantah bahwa Ladder di sini hanyalah sebuah tangga ke atas kardinal besar tanpa konteks yang hanya akan mendapatkan kardinal Hyper-tidak dapat diakses, dan Anda tidak menyertakan bukti bahwa Nemo-Ex Machina melihat makhluk di bawah ini adalah fiksi atau mimpi.
Da fak 💀

@
You are repeating the same argument, do you have no valid evidence other than this? You even argue that 巨大基数の階梯 is the same as hierarchy of different kinds of large cardinals, when it means only large cardinals with no context and transfinite progression to large cardinals.
Then I will fault your argument, climbing to the extreme highest peak in large cardinal numbers without context will only get hyper-inaccessible cardinals.
@Cat275

Can you give an example of using hyper-inaccessible in Latex form?
Sure, \documentclass{article}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\begin{document}
In set theory, hyper-inaccessible cardinals are large cardinals that possess certain properties. A cardinal $\kappa$ is said to be \textit{hyper-inaccessible} if it is an uncountable regular cardinal and for every ordinal $\lambda < \kappa$, the set of all functions from $\lambda$ into $\kappa$ has cardinality strictly less than $\kappa$. Hyper-inaccessible cardinals play a fundamental role in various areas of set theory, especially in establishing consistency results and studying the structure of the universe of sets.
\end{document}
Something went wrong, somehow, This website can't send in translate mode.

Disagree. You realize that what you debunked there is only the lowest point in cosmology (Multiverse) which means there are still higher hierarchy structures than the Multiverse itself such as Hierarchy of Logic and Ladder Hierarchy which is above Nemo ex Machina.

So in my opinion, if the progression only reaches the Inaccessible cardinal, it should still be in Tier 0 lol, because the Inaccessible cardinal is literally considered H1-A. Except for the Giant Corpora of Knowledge which is indeed his position there, but I disagree more because Corpora one layer above the bottom can be scaled up to Tier 0. Laplace's logical structure is infinite, and this infinite Laplace demon sees the layers below as mere dreams and fiction, soo yeah I disagree.
I have repeatedly rebutted, Ladder here is just a ladder to the top of the large cardinal without context that will only get Hyper-inaccessible cardinal, and you did not include evidence that Nemo-Ex Machina seeing the creature below is fictional or a dream.

W
Sure, \documentclass{article}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\begin{document}
In set theory, hyper-inaccessible cardinals are large cardinals that possess certain properties. A cardinal $\kappa$ is said to be \textit{hyper-inaccessible} if it is an uncountable regular cardinal and for every ordinal $\lambda < \kappa$, the set of all functions from $\lambda$ into $\kappa$ has cardinality strictly less than $\kappa$. Hyper-inaccessible cardinals play a fundamental role in various areas of set theory, especially in establishing consistency results and studying the structure of the universe of sets.

\end{document}

Something went wrong, somehow, This website can't send in translate mode.
And what does it have to do with V class when universe in the plot is frankly the Von Neumann universe, not the universe of Set in zfc?

where cardinal κ is just a rank of Vκ is a model of zfc.???

You have to clarify why the context of large cardinal is not clear, since NBG set theory is said to have V and class correctly applied.

Emphasize that this picture belongs to dr.toh enjoe

W
And what does it have to do with V class when universe in the plot is frankly the Von Neumann universe, not the universe of Set in zfc?

where cardinal κ is just a rank of Vκ is a model of zfc.???

Emphasize that this picture belongs to dr.toh enjoe
I also emphasize that someone who is the author of a structure but does not include it in his fiction will be considered invalid, I would like to ask for the umpteenth time, where is the source and in which volume?

Not at all, the novels presented on wiki are other people's translations and not official, I wonder why they are not deleted while in some cases unofficial translated verses are always deleted like Maou Gakuin Futekigousha
FyOjG6JWYAYsBpB.jpg

Not at all, the novels presented on wiki are other people's translations and not official, I wonder why they are not deleted while in some cases unofficial translated verses are always deleted like Maou Gakuin Futekigousha
You are wrong, there are many unofficial translations, but only if there is an error in the translation, the verse will be deleted or fixed

You did not read my thread very well. That's what is missing. We as community wanted to delete it because it was messed up, the translation part was simply a side reason.

So ya, both of you are wrong

You did not read my thread very well. That's what is missing. We as community wanted to delete it because it was messed up, the translation part was simply a side reason.

So ya, both of you are wrong
That's what I meant, actually, "either delete the verse or fixed it."

Thanks for your reply anyway

Terry Gallagher's translation is not official as far as I know, and there are a lot of irregularities here, where raw and translated are mixed together in the character profile.
And how does your translation prove that it's not correct? which many novel are translated on this website Especially novels from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back