• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade profile Lucifer morningstar DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattSatire

He/Him
here we go,i see on this thread
And I will debunk on his attack potency

Here we go first:
About "Time and Space are extensions of the mind and will, which he embodies as he's divine will that shapes creation"
The konteks is Lucifer trying to brag about himself in front of misran that have military cast of mind

that whole scan panel is just hyperbole that lucifer said, like he said "I am my own army MILLION TIMES MORE than yours" that word is clearly hyperbole,and then he died because basanos ,even in the next issue we can see Lucifer Have problem with time and he didn't have feats to prove his word

Second:
About dream say that Lucifer's Is more powerful than Dream of th Endless, actually dream is not so strong,dream even Having trouble to moving a galaxy And the endless cannot exist if human not believe they are exist and I will downgrade dream too

Third:
About Lucifer destroy the logos , actually the logos that lucifer destroys and what is explained are different things, the logos that lucifer destroys doesn't have any effect just like destroying ordinary buildings and only aims to wake michael when heaven is attacked and just place to Communicate with God if he so chooses to speak and the logos that is meant "Logos is the first word which sung all of existence into being" is a different thing, that is referring to the book "Sefer raziel " and it's
been mentioned a lot Inside the panel even in the same issue,and inside the book have word of god/word of magic,that you can use to alter reality,(HUNTER THE AGE OF MAGIC #20)
and it has nothing to do with lucifer and the logos he destroyed

So scale Lucifer in that case is very wrong,

*And fourth:
about outside the presence plan that is refered to void not lucifer as the presence said "i am happy to see you here,outsite of plan"
and for lucifer escape his function,didn't lucifer come out of heaven already made it out of his function, considering that lucifer's function at the beginning was to serve the presence with his brother michael

DC is currently undergoing huge cosmology revisions that will eventually affect Lucifer. It’d be for the best if this thread was closed.
Ok Sir,i will reupload this threat if discussion about Cosmology is done,but in my view,DC Cosmo cannot be split because they have the same continuity,i can help answer and debunk some contradiction but I can't because staff not allowed me to send message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back