• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Hyper Sonic

How is he large star level and MFTL+?There is no evidence that the super emeralds are billions of times stronger than the chaos emeralds.

Actually he should be stronger than the Final Egg Blaster which destroyed multiple Solar Systems in a single burst and traversed at said speed as well. So this thread is mute.

Davy0 said:
Actually he should be stronger than the Final Egg Blaster which destroyed multiple Solar Systems in a single burst and traversed at said speed as well. So this thread is mute.
Umm no its not

First off wheres the proof

Second of all that should make hyper Sonic Multi solar system

Third of all where does MFTL+ come from

MFTL+ speed comes from the egg blaster reaching stars outside the solar system which makes sense from what I can tell.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Egg_(Sonic_Battle) - The explosion happens within seconds of the energy being released, check the link in the description, it destroyed a large number of stars upon the energy being released, multiple stars = Multiple Solar Systems, it was more than two, that's for sure. We were talking about Hypersonic anyway so I don't really get what you're saying.

However, the Master Emerald is far more powerful than the Emerald's and its power is capable of completely nullifying them. It gives a piece of its energy in order to empower the Chaos Emeralds and turns them into Super Emeralds. The Master Emerald should be one of the most powerful artifacts in the universe.

Even worse, Eggman wished for the Chaos Emeralds and Emerl itself instead of wanting to use what he already had (a weapon of immense destructive power never before seen in the Sonicverse outside of the Sonicverses top tier characters). We're actually low-balling the Emeralds power, but that's OK.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Well if he's stronger than the egg blaster than that should be updated accordingly if not then I can't say.
He should be due to the principle of the Master Emerald's power dwarfing the Chaos Emeralds. I was just waiting for Darkness to come back.

If you ask a stupid question... Be prepared for me to blast you with all my might with why it's stupid. Please read what I said in that paragraph filled 6th post I created to completely explain why it's a reasonable assumption. That's the first and final warning.

Davy0 said:
If you ask a stupid question... Be prepared for me to blast you with all my might with why it's stupid. Please read what I said in that paragraph filled 6th post I created to completely explain why it's a reasonable assumption. That's the first and final warning.
Warning?

umm excuse me but your not an admin or mod here so stop getting so salty that sonic scaling makes no sense

Oh yes. I'm giving him a warning because he's about to say something I don't like after I just stated why somethings a reasonable assumption. Especially since Eggman constantly searches for the Chaos Emeralds, even though the Final Egg Blaster was without said power and it was still capable of creating untold destruction throughout the cosmo with a single shot of his Final Egg Blaster. So if he asks another dumb question, I won't hold back.

Exactly, however I was waiting for a friend since he too deserves to give the idea a look. That's why he wasn't upgraded and why I've avoided doing so while focusing on crap like making Base Sonic stronger.

the super emeralds dont need to be bilions of times more powerfull then the chaos emeralds as super sonic and even base sonic have dont things that would at the very least make him a solar system buster in hyper form. http://imgur.com/JVwc6Az this shows that sonic's fist (if keeping the same speed) could make a round trip from the sun and back 33000 times in one second, if he punched at that speed then he would likely desinigrate the planet and the moon and probobly every one of the objects in the vicinity of earth (asteroids, satilites, etc). and remember, this is base form sonic. it would probobly kill him but not if he was in his super or hyper form: http://imgur.com/GTCMvX5 this shows that super sonic is durable enough to survive a dimention destroying blast and dish out a punch that is at least half the required power to create that blast. if death battle are to be trusted then super sonic is 10 times faster then base form sonic and at the absolute least hyper is 7 times that of super, due to the fact that sonic can go super using only one super emerald. so yes, seing as hyper is 70 times as powerfull as base sonic, and 7 times as powerfull as super, i would say hyper is not a solar sistum buster, but a dimention buster.

Back