• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade for full power Frieza saga Vegeta ?

He should be weaker than Piccolo and third form Frieza as Final Form Frieza roflstomped him with only 1% of his power which would only be 1.2 million Gs.

This is even supported by feats with both Piccolo and Gohan being minor nuisances to FF Frieza, while Vegeta was... well... an insignificance !

He said it was with 1% of his power in the Inaccurate Anime English Dub, and not even the manga.

Total PIS because that was 50% Frieza, also Piccolo did so when he caught Frieza randomly off guard, and had energy from Gohan and Krillin, even to the point of using the last of it.

Need i remind you of Vegeta running down a cliff side to kick Gohan away from Frieza's death beam, which Piccolo and Gohan (also a non Vegeta who hadn't fully gotten used to his Zenkai) couldn't see. Also Vegeta could see a suppressed Frieza. Piccolo eve calls him powerful, Vegeta then says they are less powerful (he's arrogant yes, but look at all the evidence).

Also you are suggesting Vegeta is as strong as Piccolo and Slightly superior to Full Power Second Form Frieza with those power levels.

1% of Frieza's power is only 1.2 million, though if this was an anime only line then I guess you are right.

But Frieza could not have been using more power against Vegeta than against Goku.

And base Goku is only 3 million.

2nd form Frieza is 5.3 million.

Again, Gohan and Piccolo were minor inconveniences to Frieza, Vegeta was nothing to him at all. Also, Frieza wasn't using 50% when piccolo knocked her away.

Yes, it's an Anime only line.

He did, but that's not the point, the point is Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin can't see his suppressed attacks, while Vegeta could, thereby Vegeta is stronger than Piccolo, who has a power level of 1,200,000, same as 1% Frieza.

I know.

No he's not, Second Form Frieza is not anywhere close, he was weaker than Piccolo, who Goku is far stronger than. This Frieza has a pl of over 1 mill, that's all.

Also the fact that Vegeta could keep up in the first place disproves him being weaker than 3rd form Frieza, since extremely supressed 4th form is still stronger than it.

Piccolo noted that 2nd form frieza was as strong as ten friezas, ie 530000 X 10 or 5.3 million.

Maybe I'll acknowledge that Vegetables is faster than Gohan but he is definitely not as strong as him.

It's called an exaggeration, especially since it's contradicted.

No, he's stronger as well, he got a Zenkai, which increases Strength, Speed, and Durability, also Gohan did nothing to Frieza except blast him off guard.

Fine, I'll accept that it was an exaggeration.

But Gohan clearly bruised Frieza who was very much on guard.

He was not enraged, he was never shown to be again, and he had basically no energy.

We aren't, i'm using different instances to show they weren't bruises or even injuries. Unless you are talking about Frieza being blasted by Gohan.

This doesn't even downgrade Vegeta anymore.

Fhfhghghg said:
This doesn't even downgrade Vegeta anymore.
You are right about that.

BTW I was referring to Gohan blasting him after Goku goes super saiyan and Frieda uses 100% full power

In that case, fine.

@mods: lock this.

On a side note: is the dB anime even based on the manga !

Back