• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douluo Dalu Questions

I figured I would make an entirely new thread for this since it appears that this thread is dead.

1. I don't see any calcs on Tang's profile, where are the calcs to justify his stats?

2. Which version of Tang San is being used? Is it the manhua version or the novel version? I've read the manhua, and have yet to read the novel. If it's based on the mahua version, I can say with certainty that the stats are off without even making a calc....also I know for a fact that a few things have been changed from LN to Manhua....especially in Douluo Dalu I, which is the only one mentioned on the verse profile.

3. Nothing is specified on Tang's profile. "Because it is too much" is not acceptable imo.

Bump.

I tried to do my first calc for the mahua and I'm 100% sure it's not completely accurate because I don't have a program to scale pixels....but I got around 500 m/s for a low tier character.

Edit: It was a casual feat too...

If there are no justifications for the statistics, it may be best if we delete the two pages.

@Ant

Probably. I'm willing to work on it myself though, as this is a series I'm interested in....but yes, right now the Soul Land verse does have very little justification for their stats.

These feats are probably from the beginning of the series since I planned on upgrading them once I got around to it. His stats should be much higher than they are.

@Drelix

Are there any calcs to justify them? They might have to be deleted if there aren't.

Back