• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douluo Dalu: Huge Upgrades

Kinda surpised Tang San is considered supersonic+ and large building level when he has much better feats. Plus it should be immunity to all poisons as absorbing both the cold and hot poison plants, it's said no poison will affect him and should have immunity to flames. He should also have teleportation, invisibility, minor invicibility, mind manipulation, soul drain, barriers, intangibility, telekinesis, and death inducement. His AP should be upgraded to City Block level, having decimated whole city blocks with the energy from his Clear Sky Hammer alone. His speed should at least be in the Hypersonic range via traveling 15 miles in an extremely small time frame. Should also have resistance to soul manipulation.

If scans are needed, I'm willing to provide all them to back up everything stated here. I'm just multitasking so getting all the scans right now is going to take time. Just wanted to start this thread.

I haven't read Doulo Dalu in a long time, but I agree with most of this. I only really disagree with immunity to things (We pretty much never give a character immunity to something even if that's what is stated in the story. The only exception are things like being immune to soul manipulation because you don't have a soul)

this is a verse not many try to keep in touch for updates, feel free to add the information so one doesnt neeed all knowledge on the verse to still be considered and added if accepted, totally forgot he had a profile.

I changed the title of the thread. Try to keep the title as specific as possible. Making a post titled "huge upgrades" may make people feel obligated to click on it if a verse isn't specified. Thanks and sorry for the interruption.

YungManzi said:
I haven't read Doulo Dalu in a long time, but I agree with most of this. I only really disagree with immunity to things (We pretty much never give a character immunity to something even if that's what is stated in the story. The only exception are things like being immune to soul manipulation because you don't have a soul)
Fair enough

So based on how they're spread out it should be like this:

Physically Building to Large Building level (Was able to push back and harm Niu Gao, head of the Defense Clan, which specilizes in defense)

City Block level with Clear Sky Hammer (The rotational energy was decimating whole city blocks)

I completely forgot about this, I'm re-reading the Douluo Dalu and Douluo Dalu II manhua right now. I just happened to come across Tang's profile recently and was very taken aback by the "Wall level/Street level" physically thing, just from memory Tang and other characters could physically hurt a giant ape which towered over buildings.

I'm not very good at math, but I'll try to make calcs for interesting feats I see.

Another thing, there are differnces in the manhua and the LN so do we want to make a seperate key for them or seperate profiles? I'm currently reading through the LN so when I finish the 49 (iirc) book series, I can start making a profile. And any feats that need calcing I'll send here for any who would like to take a stab at them before sending them to the calc team.

Back