• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dormammu (Marvel Comics) vs Millennniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Why not? We need more Digimon matches. Let's give baby Zeed a fight.

Marvel Comics vs Digimon

The Magical Faltine vs The Temporal Chimera

-Speed Equalized

-Mille is Low 2-C

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Dormammu (Marvel Comics): 1 (PaChi)

Millenniummo: 1 (Gargoyle)

Inconclusive: 0

MVC Dormammu
EmperorMeramo

Millenniumon crusader
Baby Zeed. Ain't he just adorable? ovo

PaChi2 said:
Please tell me how milleniummon bypasses mid godly regen.
by dying and becoming moon jk

but in all seriousness i think Dormamo has this with supirior raelity warping.

Sealing... I dont think the guy ever sealed someone on his level.

And sealing isnt even in his page.

Time paradoxing him, BFRing him, Sealing, topped off with time Manipulation.

Dormammu loses by virtue of being a blatantly inferior version of Moon.

Time Unlimited: Forms a black orb in its mouth that, when fired, creates another timeline in which the time is compressed, sealing the target inside for all eternity on contact.

Hazerddex said:
<div class="quote" by dying and becoming moon jk

but in all seriousness i think Dormamo has this with supirior raelity warping.
Yeah, how does having supposedly superior reality warping deal with Mid Godly regen?

Milleniummon has never time paradox anyone that I know of.

Dommamu has BFR too along with all the offensive haxes in Mill's arsenal.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why not? We need more Digimon matches.
I╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠ÂD╠Âi╠Âg╠Âi╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠Âe╠Âs╠Â.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Time Unlimited: Forms a black orb in its mouth that, when fired, creates another timeline in which the time is compressed, sealing the target inside for all eternity on contact.
Sealing someone who can absorbe realms into a timeline isnt really the best seal.

I would honestly say we need less Digimon matches.

This.

I wouldn't be surprised if we put a Digimon against BB, Rein or Lavos.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No we need less Lucemo matches.
That's probably a reality, because now the vast majority of his possible contenders get stomped.

On a side note, T R A I T O R! ! !

@Fate I am not a traitor. Our favorite Fallen Angel needs a break.

@Gargoyle I try new Digimon. Fights never finish.

Looking at their abilities I can see Dommanu winning if both of them are fighting in his realm

Dragonmasterxyz said:
PaChi2 said:
Looking at their abilities I can see Dommanu winning if both of them are fighting in his realm
Moon can eat it.
THIS IS NOT MOON this is moon
Moon%3DMillenniummon_.png

Regular Mille eats stuff too. That's a Mille line trait. ovo

Realizes he accidently typed Moon.

Dommanu sealed eternity, so its more than likely that he can seal Mill.

Voting dommamu due to good sealing.

Mille is far stronger than the Sovereigns who are equal to Gallantmon whose Low 2-C just by existing so...

Well, Dommamu is stronger than Eternity, who, yep, is Low 2-C by existing.

So I just read our resident Mille Respect Thread. (Yes, we have that.) It seems Mille also has other sealing and can revive himself across space-time like Moon. Also he can duplicate himself infinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back