• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why do I have to say this in every match?

You can't knock out something that doesn't need a brain to live and act, let alone something that doesn't need a body to exist.

Even then, this would require Shadow to survive for an ungodly large amount of time against Doremy's spam of hax.

We don't give limitless stamina to every being with Godly regen.

But that doesn't mean you can expect Goku to win against, say, Chara via knock out.

Also considering Doremy's active enough to actively manage everyone's dreams at once by herself she might as well have limitless stamina.

That's beside the point. Winning via knock out on beings with Godly beings is dumb and should be stopped.

Saikou was just making an example.

Also, why do people have to constantly bring up what Goku 2can and cannot do" even if you were to ask "who came first, the egg or the chicken?".

I mean.

If you have Low-Godly but your stamina is still limited, then you can still be knocked out. It just means you can't die if your physical body is destroyed. Likely depends on how fast the regen is.

No you can't. At best you can say that you can tire them out, but that's not knocking out someone.

Being tired out /=/ being punched hard enough that you lose consciousness.

If someone can not be knocked out by their head being smashed why would hitting them in the head somehow knock them out

DMB 1 said:
Saikou was just making an example.

Also, why do people have to constantly bring up what Goku 2can and cannot do" even if you were to ask "who came first, the egg or the chicken?".
some ppl just gotta tude

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Being tired out /=/ being punched hard enough that you lose consciousness.
If someone can not be knocked out by their head being smashed why would hitting them in the head somehow knock them out
In this case it's not punching. Doremy almost certainly has the AP advantage.

It's the Chaos Rift that knocks out an opponent by reducing their HP to 0 and banishes them outside time and space.

I'd argue that arguing for passing out on beings who do not have anything resembling organic physiology to be fallacious.

Also it's not even relevant. Shadow dies in twelve different ways before even thinking about the concept of outlasting Doremy.

Also that seems like a buttload of game mechanics or just AP advantage, this Chaos Rift thing.

As for Chaos Rift, it's not AP as it's an actual rift in time and space. Plus Doremy is stronger I'm sure.

Shadow is about 26x baseline.

Doremy scales to a galactic arm or some shit.

I'm talking about the reducing your HP to 0 thing. It's just a strong attack, not something that drains your stamina.

Egg Blaster is 2e48 Tons of TNT or about 83.68 teraFOE so 4.16733067729x baseline

Doremy is at least a dozen times above the "Starry Sky" level, which itself is far above baseline.

Back