• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I heard Doremy tends to start with Dream World BFR, so at the moment it sounds more to me like Shadow is the one getting the "Get out of my thread!" treatment.

Can he escape it or counter?

@Shadow >KO working on Low-Godly

no

@Fate

Doesn't Shadow have dimensional travel via Chaos Control or something?

I dunno? That's why I'm asking, lol

I've been away from Touhou for a while so I'm not 100% sure on Doremy's methods of combat and weaknesses other than her starting with Dream stuff. I should probs read that Kirby match where she was extensively discussed to get a better grasp on what she does.

From what I read so far in the other thread her BFR stuff is like 2-C in scale and she can escape from other people's BFR with her own portals, too. Also Saik said her power of Dream BFR puts you to sleep then shoves your soul into another world or something of the like.

"Meanwhile, in Touhou, it's more like putting you to sleep and shoving your soul into another world."

KO works by bashing someone on the head that they get knocked out.

Why would just hitting them on the head really hard work when they can survive the entire thing being evaporated

If it's a portal then Shadow could dodge it, the soul part though sounds like a bigger issue than just getting sent into another dimension.

The putting you to sleep bit, Shadow has limitless stamina.

Shadow can also time stop.

Pretty sure it's not portal, since at some point she sort of just shrugs and everything changes to Dream World. Not saying she wins or it works, just that it's not that simple, probably.

"The putting you to sleep bit, Shadow has limitless stamina."

...Wait, why does this matter? lol Limitless stamina doesn't mean resistance to Sleep Manip, otherwise even DBZ Androids would be immune to it. :D

FateAlbane said:
Pretty sure it's not portal, since at some point she sort of just shrugs and everything changes to Dream World. Not saying she wins or it works, just that it's not that simple, probably.

"The putting you to sleep bit, Shadow has limitless stamina."

...Wait, why does this matter? lol Limitless stamina doesn't mean resistance to Sleep Manip, otherwise even DBZ Androids would be immune to it. :D
Depends how the sleep manipulation works.

"Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation."

Not really want to debate but I don't think his Resistance change something since her Manipulation is way to different to Iffrit Manipulation as you don't scale Resistance to Soul Destruction to Soul Absorption.

Yeah but "Manipulation" can said many things, You don't resist to Absorption even if your body resist to being erased, it's the same logic

Anyway I'll just wait other arguments from both side before voting

Back