• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomslayer vs Ryüko Matoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark Which is a very difficult and unlikely thing to happen, while Ryuko will be getting continually stronger from the BFG's body boiling effects

Well maybe not full power given that the SM is significantly stronger than Ryüko, but it would need a pretty good shot yeah.

I think Doomguy have more opportunities to win since Ryuko tends to go melee.

She really doesnt though, she has quite a few ranged options that she frequently uses in combat as well on top of much, MUCH better manuverability

I'm leaning towards Ryüko here. Her regen means that Doomguy needs to use the BFG and get one hell (pun intended) of a good shot, and while the starting gap is pretty big, she can close it using her stat amp, and the longer the battle goes, the more her chances improve seeing how she becomes less likely to be disintegrated as well.

MrKingOfNegativity's reasons are good enough since all this time we was talking about if BFG can vaporize her.

Oh yeah, no one brought up the Titan; and entity several hundred times larger and at least several times stronger than Cyberdemon. The Titan would only take chip damage from BFG if it were ever used against him, and Doomslayer defeated the Titan with nothing but a sword and no armor. Also, isn't the hole on the BFG big enough to completely trap Ryuko? If Doomslayer finds a way to trap her like that, then all he'd have to do is practically spam the BFG and, Ryuko would be completely vaporized.

He was talking about in general, than no matter what the BFG will vaporize her. Its been deterined that he needs an extremely well placed, moderately powerful shot to put her down, which becomes less and less likely the longer the fight goes on.

Anyway.

First, I'm going to point out at you don't see 'chunks' of the Spider Mastermind's head in that video. You see a giant spurt of blood after the rest completely disappears. The flying, glowing bits you see afterwards are collectibles. (Praetor Tokens, I believe they're called?) Every boss in the game drops them.

But second...yeah, color me unattentive. I missed the fact that she gets stronger from her Regenerationn. If whatever doesn't kill her just makes her stronger, then she'll eventually get to a point where she's able to kill him.

Assuming that's the case, I'm switching my vote to her.

That definitely cancels all the votes for Doomguy since he is the one who gave the reasons to vote for him, Ryuko for reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back