• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday seems a bit, incomplete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All his resistances should be listed.

I found a reddit with some resistance feat:

Edit: I know some abilities are already on his profile.

He should have resistance to soul manipulation and his current resistance/feats linked on his profile, to me.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I'll be home soon, how does this work?
From the Editing Rules:

• When making sweeping or significant changes to an established and/or popular character or verse, please create a content revision thread first, so that it may be evaluated by the staff and the community at large to ensure that it falls within our guidelines.

TitanCrusher101 said:
So, what next? haha.
The Content Revison Thread need to be evaluated by the staff and the community at large to ensure that it falls within our guidelines.

I would recommend someone used Community page, then select Meet the Admins, later View and contact the most present Administrators for proper evaluations.

As far as I am aware, Katana's sword only steals souls from the people it kills, but the other resistances are probably fine to add.

Superman can and has grown tired. He does not have infinite stamina. It is just extremely high.

The Kryptonite Doomsday isn't the main one, but one of the weird clones Luthor made iirc.

@Qawsedf

Are you willing to remove the abilities of the clones from his page?

I know flight is one of the powers that he doesn't have (unless we're counting his space hops against Imperiex), but I don't know if there's anything else on his profile that shouldn't be there. Well maybe Telekinesis since that was done by Brainiac-Doomsday iirc.

Okay. Should I unlock it for you?

Okay I double checked to make sure, and in Adventures of Superman #594 he did not fly. He just hopped his way from the Moon to the Asteroid Belt by using various debris. So I guess I can remove TK and flight.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Actually checking the RT again I do see that he ended up adapting (naturally) to TK and Flight. So there's probably no reason to remove them. So mistake on my part honestly.

Qawsedf234 said:
Actually checking the RT again I do see that he ended up adapting (naturally) to TK and Flight. So there's probably no reason to remove them. So mistake on my part honestly.
I would be interested in seeing that.

I thought using an ability just once was considered an outlier? DD has had panel time after this and never flown, right?

Flight, TK, and tech manipulation all come from the Reign of Doomsday storyline.

Okay, so I got tired of just being blind and read through the story arc. Doomsday in those scans are clones of the original and different Doomsday's preformed different feats. So unless we give the original Doomsday the abilities of the clones (which may be iffy as they were seemingly tailor made), then he shouldn't have TK, flight, or tech manipulation.

Okay. We shouldn't give him the abilities of any clones, no.

I will unlock the page for you, so you can remove them.

Also, feel free to add a footnote explanation that we shouldn't give him the abilities of any clones.

Sure I can do that.

"Note: This profile only covers the abilites shown by the main Doomsday. Abilites shown by clones are ignored."

Honestly most comics profiles (specifically Marvel and DC) are incomplete and haven't been properly revised and updated for far too long. It would really benefit to have a team of users comb through the more recent respect threads/the comics to gather feats and powers.

@Qawsedf

Sorry. I forgot to unlock the profile. I have done so now.

@Dargoo

That is true. I have been trying to gradually fix our Marvel profiles, but Matthew replies very sparsely to the threads in question.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

It seems so. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back