• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday seems a bit, incomplete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA said:
No one's bothered to look through all the comicbooks to see what he's adapted to over the years

It's ambitious, but, I bet you could pull a Yobo and just take the project onto yourself to see what the guy's got up his sleeve.
intense kek

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
but back on topic, a DC wiki should give us enough comics to look for Doomsday feats, right?
More than enough. I'm not well versed in DC and it's comics but I still know that there are more than enough feats.

Can ANY of this be confirmed?

Elemental Manipulation walks through fire (all the time) and killed Martian Manhunter with it (at least badly injured) Has been Electrocuted, and been fine. Has clearly been drowned (Aquaman) Not sure about Earth.

Energy Projection (Green Lantern) plus other characters

Is predicting a movement a power? If so, he has that (Flash) He has Precognition then

BIG ONE: Biological Manipulation (Resisted Wonder Woman's Lasso!) [Probably multiple times, too]

Energy Manipulation thanks to Superma

Zaratthustra said:
<divclass="quote">TitanCrusher101 wrote:
Can ANY of this be confirmed?
Elemental Manipulation walks through fire (all the time) and killed Martian Manhunter with it (at least badly injured) Has been Electrocuted, and been fine. Has clearly been drowned (Aquaman) Not sure about Earth.

Energy Projection (Green Lantern) plus other characters

Is predicting a movement a power? If so, he has that (Flash) He has Precognition then

BIG ONE: Biological Manipulation (Resisted Wonder Woman's Lasso!) [Probably multiple times, too]

Energy Manipulation thanks to Superma
It's not Precognition, it's more like timing and adaptation to its fast movement.

More than sure it should be a pay so big that even being near those Planet Level + villains will make them steel themselves and do their job or they are so dedicated to their job that it goes over the border of intelligence to stupidity in my opinion. You wouldn't catch me being near them excluding having their power level.

I know these feats of resistance exist, I just don't know for certain where to find them. Doomsday's not exactly a one shot character.

Yeah. Elemental Resist, Energy (anything) should be easy as hell

Start there?

Energy Manipulation: Any instance of DD tanking Supes' eyes.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Yeah. Elemental Resist, Energy (anything) should be easy as hell
Start there?
Good start, but also you need to think of which version you want to add these because not all have the same stats.

Thanks, haha. Sometimes I really wish I could have access to DC characters. I might look over them and start revisions on some more ;P

Post them in my wall, I'd be happy to look over many of them. I am graduating, but this is a big passion of mine, so it's chill :p

I was always curious but never posted this question but can you seal Doomsday for good? Like in forever, no chance for him to escape as you are not killing him then he shouldn't develop an immunity to it.

I think he did get permakilled in one storyline via being thrown to the end of time, if that means anything

Dunno if anyone has attempted sealing

I know that one, he was sent at the end of the Universe where the force of Entropy killed him.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Wait, ENTROPY? KILLED? DOOMSDAY?
He gets sent to the end of time and destroyed by the entropy that crushes the universe in Superman-Doomsday: Hunter/Prey.

Ah^ sounds more like it.</div>

But he then gets thrown into four teleporters, which constantly teleport him in between them all the next time he appears in comics.

My question is more like if he can get sealed in a "space/dimension/plane" that will forever hold him there?

Can Elemental Manipulation at least be clearly added? I'm trying to make progress one step at a time. Or Energy Manipulation

Can Elemental Manipulation at least be clearly added? I'm trying to make progress one step at a time. Or Energy Manipulation </div> Talk with someone from its support page or someone who can work on its profile.

Zaratthustra said:
Can Elemental Manipulation at least be clearly added? I'm trying to make progress one step at a time.
Or Energy Manipulation
Talk with someone from its support page or someone who can work on its profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back