• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday (DCEU) vs Apocalypse (X-Men Film Series)

Doomcrop
920x920

vs.

Battle 1: Doomsday is just born and Apocalypse just woke up, Fight takes place at Metropolis

Battle 2: Doomsday after he took the nuke and Apocalypse after he had orientated in the modern world, Fight takes place at Kairo

Battle 3: Doomsday just before he killed Superman and Apocalypse with his Horseman

Tell me what you think

1 - Probably Apoc. At this point, DD'S only feat is beating a weakened Superman. He got much more powerful with the nuke, iirc. Apoc can throw a city on his face and bury him. Absorbing energy wouldn't help much against that. He also has much faster reactions and teleportation, so he could evade DD for a good time

2 - Aside from knowledge, I don't think Apoc got any stronger at this point. Doomdsay would be harder to put down, but he can still be buried or teleported into space.

3 - All the horseman but Magneto are useless. Apoc still wins though.

Considering they had to resort to a massive mental attack + nuking him with the Phoenix, I doubt Doomsday can kill him.

Back