• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs Yhwach | 4-1-0

Doomguy is immune to precog lol. One of his resistances is

This is how he fought them without them dodging all his hits and avoided being weeded out by them in his earlier days.
But what type of precog is that? If they are using machinery type precog computer data how is that relevant to soul precog?

And that is fine, Doomslayer can have resistant to precog, so did Mimihagi, and the Soul King, Yhwach still won that fight and absorbed them gaining their resistances and powers.

Yhwach can still see the future, just not Doomslayer in it? Is that what you are saying?

But what type of precog is that? If they are using machinery type precog computer data how is that relevant to soul precog?

And that is fine, Doomslayer can have resistant to precog, so did Mimihagi, and the Soul King, Yhwach still won that fight and absorbed them gaining their resistances and powers.

Yhwach can still see the future, just not Doomslayer in it? Is that what you are saying?
Wdym "soul precog"? What is the difference here? The Maykrs literally see the infinite possibilities of the future just like Yhwach yet cannot predict Doomguy's moves or identity save for him destroying them in the end.

Absorbing resistances does not equate to resistance negation. Yhwach has no way to negate Doomguy's specific acausality negating his precog.

Wdym "soul precog"? What is the difference here? The Maykrs literally see the infinite possibilities of the future just like Yhwach yet cannot predict Doomguy's moves or identity save for him destroying them in the end.

Absorbing resistances does not equate to resistance negation. Yhwach has no way to negate Doomguy's specific acausality negating his precog.
I play a lot of Doom and I myself know their realms are not incorporal at all. Machines/tecnology is used a lot by these beings, so what type of precog is it? Yhwach is a soul. Can this device precog read the future of souls? I don't remember ever seeing a literal "soul being" in Doom.

Even the those fortunate "Lost Souls" as they are called, their spirits transmogrified into physical form floating skulls.

I play a lot of Doom and I myself know their realms are not incorporal at all. Machines/tecnology is used a lot by these beings, so what type of precog is it? Yhwach is a soul. Can this device precog read the future of souls? I don't remember ever seeing a literal "soul being" in Doom.

Even the those fortunate "Lost Souls" as they are called, their spirits transmogrified into physical form floating skulls.
Spirits (as in the demonic enemy "spirits") along with the soul in the Gladiator's shield and Argent energy in general are incorporeal, yet the Maykr god-mind accounts for all of them. The distinction is irrelevant.

Also, this God-mind is a collective consciousness which is definitely not just technology.

He is much stronger and much more durable to the point where pretty sure Yhwach cannot even hurt him with AP, Doom Guy's haxes allow any of his attacks to basically destroy Yhwach to the point of no return and Doom Guys will power and rage will allow him to push from certain death, injuries and even higher dimensional hax. Which makes stopping him really hard.

Bleach may be infinite, but Doom is Eternal

Welp, might as well give my thoughts.

Yhwach's class Z telekinesis that needs little more than a thought can still blow up DG while he still is getting fear haxxed. Power absorption gives him his own powers as DG doesn't resist it (power null and power absorption are two different things). His arrows also have EE, which means one arrow simply purges his existence.

I still see Yhwach pulling through with his options.

The only thing eternal is Doomguy's suffering.

Personally I think Yhwach should get access to all of his Schrifts, since this could end up being a stomp. I'm not conceeding on that though.

Welp, might as well give my thoughts.

Yhwach's class Z telekinesis that needs little more than a thought can still blow up DG while he still is getting fear haxxed. Power absorption gives him his own powers as DG doesn't resist it (power null and power absorption are two different things). His arrows also have EE, which means one arrow simply purges his existence.

I still see Yhwach pulling through with his options.

The only thing eternal is Doomguy's suffering.

Personally I think Yhwach should get access to all of his Schrifts, since this could end up being a stomp. I'm not conceeding on that though.
Doesnt he already come with the Schrits or do i have to put that in op

you cant tk crush someone if you are weaker in ap
Ofc you can. Tk is LS based to an extent, not AP.
It's why having Higher LS means "Grab = GG" or in other words, you can disembody stronger foes by crushing their skull or pulling their limbs off in one go. Tk is just doing this without physical contact especially if it scales somewhere on its own.

Ofc you can. Tk is LS based to an extent, not AP.
It's why having Higher LS means "Grab = GG" or in other words, you can disembody stronger foes by crushing their skull or pulling their limbs off in one go.
TK uses LS to restrain/ragdoll people and uses AP to damage people. That's why telekinetics often have a different AP tier with their Telekinesis.

If you just have much higher LS but far lower AP than your target's durability, all you can do with TK is ragdolling and restraining them, but you can't crush them.

Doom guy seems to resists most if Yhwach's stuff and can kill him completely if he wishes. Voting The immeasurable speed guy who uses firearms 😁

TK uses LS to restrain/ragdoll people and uses AP to damage people. That's why telekinetics often have a different AP tier with their Telekinesis.

If you just have much higher LS but far lower AP than your target's durability, all you can do with TK is ragdolling and restraining them, but you can't crush them.
I hope yk TK disengages applied pressure onto the body of someone else. As such if I apply 2000 kg of force onto a person's body that can only withstand 200 kg... They'd get crushed. This has nothing to do with AP. (It's why a Planet level, Class 1 could get ripped apart by a Moon level and Class G if they grab them making it a decisive win for SBA)
AP is force that is gained and applied through the kinetic energy of someone or something while LS is force applied (Not gained) onto something by the sheer mass it harbors.
In other words, A Uni character with Class 1 LS would never be able to lift the moon and would get crushed by it even if they can destroy it with a punch.

TK is applying this same logic but without the need of physical interaction. You're applying force onto someone with your mind instead of using physical contact. Let's not derail the thread with what we think LS can/can't do tho because I know it took a lot to build this thread.

Last edited:
I hope yk TK disengages applied pressure onto the body of someone else. As such if I apply 2000 kg of force onto a person's body that can only withstand 200 kg... They'd get crushed. This has nothing to do with AP. (It's why a Planet level, Class 1 could get ripped apart by a Moon level and Class G if they grab them making it a decisive win for SBA)
AP is force that is gained and applied through the kinetic energy of an someone or something while LS is force applied (Not gained) onto something by the sheer mass it harbors.
In other words, A Uni character with Class 1 LS would never be able to lift the moon and would get crushed by it even if they can destroy it with a punch.

TK is applying this same logic but from the the need of physical interaction. You're applying force onto someone with your mind instead of using physical contact. Let's not derail the thread with what we think LS can/can't do tho because I know it took a lot to build this thread.
I'm pretty sure we don't consider people with far higher LS but far lower AP being able to just crush and rip apart those far stronger people with LS. We consider them as being able to restrain, but to fold and crush you'd also need a higher AP than what the other guy's durability can withstand

I'm pretty sure we don't consider people with far higher LS but far lower AP being able to just crush and rip apart those far stronger people with LS. We consider them as being able to restrain, but to fold and crush you'd also need a higher AP than what the other guy's durability can withstand
Idk I've seen and been in numerous threads where characters can win due to being able to pull their opponent's apart like Lego pieces with their LS among other logics LS can do. The page itself kinda implies its possible too;
Lifting Strength is defined as the mass that an individual can lift on Earth. In other words it measures the amount of upwards force a character can produce. As such pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic, granted they are properly calculated to account for the difference to lifting. A common case is that the weight of something pulled across a horizontal surface needs to be multiplied by the appropriate friction coefficient after finding the mass of the object. Telekinesis or other similar abilities must be specifically referred to as separate from physical strength, when used in a lifting feat. Tearing is also included in this category, but it is an unreliable method of calculating overall lifting ability a vast majority of the time. This is because the force used in a tearing motion is much lower than a lift, as a tearing motion uses much fewer muscle groups and is an awkward application of force compared to other movements. Likewise throwing an object a certain height upwards can be used as lifting feats, as these would require greater strength than just lifting the object.

Idk I've seen and been in numerous threads where characters can win due to being able to pull their opponent's apart like Lego pieces with their LS among other logics LS can do. The page itself kinda implies its possible too;
I myself have never seen a much weaker character who happens to have far superior LS tearing apart a far superior opponent with lower LS in my 6 years of being on this wiki.

I read the description. It doesn't really imply you can TK crush someone whose durability is far above your AP, especially in scenarios like this where Doomguy is like infinitely more durable than Yhwach's AP

Last edited:
I myself have never seen a much weaker character who happens to have far superior LS tearing apart a far superior opponent with lower LS in my 6 years of being on this wiki.

I read the description. It doesn't really imply you can TK crush someone whose durability is far above your AP, especially in scenarios like this where Doomguy is like infinitely more durable than Yhwach's AP
I see. I was confused seeing it firsthand being mentioned in matches aswell but after putting 2 & 2 together it made sense. Not sure if it's official but after seeing numerous mentions of it on wiki matches, i just rolled with it.

Now that Yhwach has all of his Schrifts, he has multiple options to put down DG beyond TK (which can still restrain him). Deathdealing can negate his resistances and inflict him with death manip, he has multiple forms of dura neg, or just EE with a thought.

Voting Yhwach again.

I see. I was confused seeing it firsthand being mentioned in matches aswell but after putting 2 & 2 together it made sense. Not sure if it's official but after seeing numerous mentions of it on wiki matches, i just rolled with it.
The excerpt you showed doesn't imply higher Durability being blown by higher LS.
If pushing and pulling are a phase of LS, then that'll mean pressure is the major factor, no? And since pressure is force per area and energy is applied force along a displacement(as well as the withstanding of such energy), then would it not be logical to deduce LS not working beyond a threshold energy range?
Like, if a character has large planet durability, why would moon level force (from character B) per unit area of the prior character's body affect him in any adverse way when every part of his body can withstand Large planet force.
Besides, LS is literally Work done against gravity
(Energy dispersion, dura neg as well as other factors aren't accounted for here).

Anyways, apologies. It's needless derailing atp.
Still vote Doomguy unless swaying arguments on yhwach's schrifts arise

Last edited:
Back