• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs Yhwach | 4-1-0

Wait for the revisions, Doom Guy is getting fear resistance too
what?? bro, this would be a stomp then. doomguy straight up goes and punches yhwach, he dies, goes to the void and isn't able to come back due to him lacking the range to reverse being sent to a 6D realm ☠️

does yhwach even start with TK? also, i doubt that yhwach can rewrite a future in where he dies when he gets sent to a 6D realm
Isn’t a 6D realm basically a “higher dimension” from the mortal realm where “Jesus or equivalent Gods” of creation live?

This would be the same as the Soul King dimension in Bleach located inside another dimension inside of the soul society which is the equivalent of heaven in Bleach. This dimension is not accesible even through means considered to souls or death gods in charge of heaven and need a special method to get in. However, Yhwach show feats of creating portals to escape this dimension. Even when death gods who have accesses to portal creation needed science/tech to open a portal there and said it was a one way tripped that may trapped them in that dimension forever.

does yhwach even start with TK? also, i doubt that yhwach can rewrite a future in where he dies when he gets sent to a 6D realm
He uses it all the time. He casually killed Ichibei with it after he awakened the Almighty to flex. Plus with (current) Doomguy being fear paralyzed and the Almighty's Info Analysis which will basically allow him to sniff out his LS weakness, he'll just finger point and kaboom.

I still think Doom Guy wins but the revisions will make it a decisive win for DG, so be patient guys

So like... Doom Guy just shoots once and nukes Yhwachs everything, is there any other wincon for Yhwach other than TK? 'Cause if not I'll vote Doom Guy

Profile says he needs to touch
He can Hirenkyaku to DG so that's not an unviable option. Plus he still has power absorption with Sankt Altar, which doesn't need touch either.
Deconstruction comes from powerscaling which means its likely not in character
It comes from Sankt Zwinger, it isn't the Macro-quantum bullshit that vollstandig Quincies have.

He can Hirenkyaku to DG so that's not an unviable option.
Whats that
Plus he still has power absorption with Sankt Altar, which doesn't need touch either.
Resisted
It comes from Sankt Zwinger, it isn't the Macro-quantum bullshit that vollstandig Quincies have.
Yeah and the profile says Yhwach has it through powerscaling.

Whats that
A blitz amp, basically the Quincy version of Shunpo.
He doesn't?
Yeah and the profile says Yhwach has it through powerscaling.
Yhwach could decide to resort to it given the worst. The only thing he 100% doesn't use that Sterns have is Vollstandig and Sklaverai. Plus c'mon it's Yhwach's Technique (pretend there's a trademark R there)

Also from what I read on Doomguy's profile is that Davoth's fate manipulation gets countered because Yhwach's can just change the future to where he wins instead of DG. DG is resistant to precog, but not immune to fate shit.

A blitz amp, basically the Quincy version of Shunpo.
AD should allow Doom Guy to bounce back
He doesn't?
He does.
Yhwach could decide to resort to it given the worst. The only thing he 100% doesn't use that Sterns have is Vollstandig and Sklaverai. Plus c'mon it's Yhwach's Technique (pretend there's a trademark R there)
I have no idea about Bleach, I guess he could maybe resort but like...he literally dies to a single hit from Doom Guy
Also from what I read on Doomguy's profile is that Davoth's fate manipulation gets countered because Yhwach's can just change the future to where he wins instead of DG. DG is resistant to precog, but not immune to fate shit.
Yhwach cannot change the future of Doom Guy because Doom Guys future is set in stone and a constant that cannot be changed, its similar to Archie Sonic. Plus Acasuality 4 just destroys Yhwachs hax anyway.

AD should allow Doom Guy to bounce back
Again, you have to clarify how strong this AD is because the claims of it sound ridiculous without context.
I literally checked 20 times to see and he doesn't. I would really like to see where he does.
I have no idea about Bleach, I guess he could maybe resort but like...he literally dies to a single hit from Doom Guy
He also will know what Doomguy can do with Info Analysis so he can decide to if he absolutely needs to. Besides, TK gets it done just fine.
Yhwach cannot change the future of Doom Guy because Doom Guys future is set in stone and a constant that cannot be changed, its similar to Archie Sonic. Plus Acasuality 4 just destroys Yhwachs hax anyway.
You said type 4 is useless lest stated otherwise. Davoth's fate manip isn't stated that it can't be changed by another form of fate manip. The statement on the Makyrs does not imply that they have any sort of fate altering power aside from time travel.

Again, you have to clarify how strong this AD is because the claims of it sound ridiculous without context.
Prior to fighting Khan, he only had Infinite Speed but against Khan he developed to Immesurable speed and match her

We also know his growth is Immesurable
I literally checked 20 times to see and he doesn't. I would really like to see where he does.
Its under his Essence Resistances dude its not ******* hard.
He also will know what Doomguy can do with Info Analysis so he can decide to if he absolutely needs to. Besides, TK gets it done just fine
You said type 4 is useless lest stated otherwise. Davoth's fate manip isn't stated that it can't be changed by another form of fate manip. The statement on the Makyrs does not imply that they have any sort of fate altering power aside from time travel.
What are you even yapping about lmao, Doom Guys Acasuality 4 comes from his Fate, Causality and etc. being completely unchangeable and being an constant. Doom Guys VEGA will instantly let Doom Guy know Yhwach is a danger and Doom Guy one shots him.

Doom Guys Fate/Acasuality is also 6D. So Yhwach is fucked.

Further more it seems like Yhwachs Info Anaylsis needs him to see the ability, he'll die before he can even understand it lol.

Last edited:
Prior to fighting Khan, he only had Infinite Speed but against Khan he developed to Immesurable speed and match her
Seems a bit confusing here but whatever, I need time to address this. From what I see in his profile, the speed jump isn't listed. I think this needs more clarification.
That seems more like NLF.
Its under his Essence Resistances dude its not ******* hard.
That's f***ing powernull not power absorption.
What are you even yapping about lmao, Doom Guys Acasuality 4 comes from his Fate, Causality and etc. being completely unchangeable and being an constant. Doom Guys VEGA will instantly let Doom Guy know Yhwach is a danger and Doom Guy one shots him.
It doesn't say that it's immune to fate altering powers outside of Davoth's.
Further more it seems like Yhwachs Info Anaylsis needs him to see the ability, he'll die before he can even understand it lol.
He can instantaneously understand an ability and can adapt or steal abilities om a conceptual level. He did that against Ichibei's ink and even his EE that negs type 4 immortality. Mind you, prior to this he was completely powerless to Ichibei's Shin'uchi Shirafude without the Almighty, then he stomped Futen Taisatsuryuo.

This match might not even be possible if the upgrades happen because if DG gets immeasurable LS TK won't work. I think this'd be more fair if we give Yhwach all the Schrifts.

Seems a bit confusing here but whatever, I need time to address this. That seems more like NLF.
Put the two together.
That's f***ing powernull not power absorption.
I dont think I need to explain why this does not matter, Essence contains Powers.
It doesn't say that it's immune to fate altering.
His fate is constant and unchanging, its also 6D so Yhwach cannot do anything
He can instantaneously understand an ability and can adapt or steal abilities om a conceptual level. He did that against Ichibei's ink and even his EE that negs type 4 immortality. Mind you, prior to this he was completely powerless to Ichibei's Shin'uchi Shirafude without the Almighty, then he stomped Futen Taisatsuryuo.
Doom Guy resists any kind of Power shenanigans on a 5D level even in his first key. He also kinda dies when Doom Guy shoots
This match might not even be possible if the upgrades happen because if DG gets immeasurable LS TK won't work
Immesurable LS will only be applied to 1-C key so it does not affect the match

Can you tell me how does Yhwach win if Doom Guys hit just one shot him?

Last edited:
Put the two together.
The burden of proof lies on you to support the claim, that's not my job.
I dont think I need to explain why this does not matter, Essence contains Powers.
Essence says it grants resistance to powernull, not absorption. That does matter here. You need to explain why this doesn't.
His fate is constant and unchanging, its also 6D so Yhwach cannot do anything
Sure as hell doesn't say that. Even his BFR has the dimensionality listed.
Doom Guy resists any kind of Power shenanigans on a 5D level even in his first key.
I'm talking about the RE not the powernull.
Immesurable LS will only be applied to 1-C key so it does not affect the match
I still think all Schrifts Yhwach is more fair because at least he'd have more than like two wincons here seeing as one cough kills him. Especially since as I heard the fear res is coming to this key too.

The burden of proof lies on you to support the claim, that's not my job.
Thats not what I said. Put the two and two together
Essence says it grants resistance to powernull, not absorption. That does matter here. You need to explain why this doesn't.
Yeah so you cannot steal/null/absorb Doom Guys power. You need to prove to me Yhwach can absorb the powers of people who can resist
Sure as hell doesn't say that. Even his BFR has the dimensionality listed.

Holy shit its not hard to research a little.
I'm talking about the RE not the powernull.
How is he gonna RE when Doom Guy nukes him instantly lol? It also wouldnt matter because Doom Guy resists CM 1 on a 5D level

Thats not what I said. Put the two and two together
You need to prove where and how he just magically jumped from infinite to immesurable. The boss fight isn't helping. The immeasurable also seems to be semantics of anything.
Yeah so you cannot steal/null/absorb Doom Guys power. You need to prove to me Yhwach can absorb the powers of people who can resist.
You need to prove Doomguy can resist having his powers stolen because his profile doesn't say that. Essence doesn't contain power absorption resistance.
Ok damn.
Holy shit its not hard to research a little.
Keep it civil. I'm not having it.
How is he gonna RE when Doom Guy nukes him instantly lol? It also wouldnt matter because Doom Guy resists CM 1 on a 5D level
That's a resistance bruh. Also that's type 1 not type 2. Yhwach is still gonna RE it.

What is Doomguy gonna do about Helig Pfeil? One arrow erases his mind and soul from existence.

You need to prove where and how he just magically jumped from infinite to immesurable. The boss fight isn't helping. The immeasurable also seems to be semantics of anything.

You need to prove Doomguy can resist having his powers stolen because his profile doesn't say that. Essence doesn't contain power absorption resistance.
No. You should prove to me that Yhwachs Power absorption is completely different.

If someone resists soul manipulation they will also resist soul absorption, you cannot call your ability "B" and expect it to be completely different
That's a resistance bruh. Also that's type 1 not type 2. Yhwach is still gonna RE it.
Scan of Yhwach REin CM? He will also get one shotted
What is Doomguy gonna do about Helig Pfeil? One arrow erases his mind and soul from existence.
DoomGuys soul and mind are his essence which is conceptual, he also resists both of those haxes

No. You should prove to me that Yhwachs Power absorption is completely different.
I don't have to, Doomguy ain't resisting it unless YOU prove he resists absorption.
If someone resists soul manipulation they will also resist soul absorption, you cannot call your ability "B" and expect it to be completely different
Manipulation ≠ absorption. Those are two entirely different haxes. Pure false equivalence.
Scan of Yhwach REin CM? He will also get one shotted
Behold
DoomGuys soul and mind are his essence which is conceptual, he also resists both of those haxes
Um, no he doesn't. He does not resist EE and for damn sure his soul isn't on some conceptual existence either.

I don't have to, Doomguy ain't resisting it unless YOU prove he resists absorption. Manipulation ≠ absorption. Those are two entirely different haxes. Pure false equivalence.
Both of them are trying to take away Doom Guys power which wouldnt work, nor does it matter since again all of this is conceptual
for damn sure his soul isn't on some conceptual existence either.
Wtf? It is.

Yhwach's power absorption IS conceptual
Not CM 1, which is what level of resistance DG has. Its also 5D.
Yhwach interacts with CM2.
Yeah and Doom Guy resists all of Yhwachs powers

What can Yhwach do when Doom Guy shoots him once? With any of his weapons or just punches him? It will instantly nuke him and Yhwach cannot do shit against it

So like... Doom Guy just shoots once and nukes Yhwachs everything, is there any other wincon for Yhwach other than TK? 'Cause if not I'll vote Doom Guy
What is Doomguy gonna do when Yhwach opens a portal in front of him through Almighty “instant” and sends his bullets, bombs, etc to the Garganta void?

BFR’s his attacks?

What is Doomguy gonna do when Yhwach opens a portal in front of him through Almighty “instant” and sends his bullets, bombs, etc to the Garganta void?
VEGA can easily counter the Portals with its own Portals. Doom Guy wouldnt even need to think, VEGA would do it instantly and it definitely is faster than Yhwach

VEGA can easily counter the Portals with its own Portals. Doom Guy wouldnt even need to think, VEGA would do it instantly and it definitely is faster than Yhwach
This is done through the Almighty. It doesn't have speed for Vega to match or outmatch.

Eh, i disagree with this, because throughout the entire game, VEGA only open portal for Doomguys to travel, or throw some stuff back to his fortress, he never once used portal in combat way

Eh, i disagree with this, because throughout the entire game, VEGA only open portal for Doomguys to travel, or throw some stuff back to his fortress, he never once used portal in combat way
Well neither does Yhwach, going by his profile at least. So the whole point about Yhwach BFRing all of Doomguy's projectiles is moot.

Well neither does Yhwach, going by his profile at least. So the whole point about Yhwach BFRing all of Doomguy's projectiles is moot.
Technically, Yhwach open the portal in combat since Renji was attacking him and that was also the end of Round 3 with Ichigo.

Please provide a scan. I want to see if he's actually BFR'ing attacks like proposed he could.
It’s redundant and irrelevant because if the character can see every future and has the power to manipulate reality through the Almighty, they would logically use that ability to avoid any attack by altering the future or teleporting out of harm’s way before the opponent even realizes what’s happening, making BFR (battlefield removal) scans unnecessary.

It’s redundant and irrelevant because if the character can see every future and has the power to manipulate reality through the Almighty, they would logically use that ability to avoid any attack by altering the future or teleporting out of harm’s way before the opponent even realizes what’s happening, making BFR (battlefield removal) scans unnecessary.
Doomguy is immune to precog lol. One of his resistances is
Doomguy Profile said:
This is how he fought them without them dodging all his hits and avoided being weeded out by them in his earlier days.

Back