• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy upgrade

@DDM Yours is even weaker, Titan's skull has pikes in the top, is shaped more like a human skull, very different horns, while Cyberdemon's head looks more like a bucket.

Low 7-C seems acceptable if Bambu agrees, still think they are very different demons.

The cyberdemon comparison is good enough. Not perfect to be sure but I can approve of this since it is now more realistic.

Then I can also agree if Boyo does.

So 1.54 for normal Doomslayer and 6.25 for Quad damage?

EDIT: 782.2427 Tons to 3.128 KiloTons, 8-A+ to Low 7-C+.

Seems like it. We might wanna say possibly on the ratings if only coz we never see it, but this is fine by me. Math is done right and whatnot.

What if it's head was like 99% of it's entire body and the only reason it gave the Doomslayer trouble was that it had some sweet ninja skills and lots of forehead lasers

Thats what I am trying to say, the Titan's body structure is really iffy, thats why he is getting the Possibly instead of a strightfordward Low 7-C.

@Karmod, Pikes, as in long spears? I think you mean Spikes? Anyway, just remove the jaw of a Cyberdemon, and it actually looks very reminiscent of the Titan's head. Additionally, given we only see a skeleton as opposed to flesh, blood, fat, muscle, ect, it's likely going to be even wider with all that. And even the Baron of Hell calc is heavily lowballed, the in game sprites are actually much smaller than their canon sizes, and doesn't include armor and stuff like that. The gallery images for example often portray various demons such as Barons, Cyberdemons, and Spider Mastermind as being even larger than as seen as their sprite graphics.

Anyway, I did notice that the Kinetic energy calculator had a 0.5, so it's Multi-City Block level+ now. I disagree with using power ups to stack it though, should just be Multi-City Block level+, Higher with Berserk Sphere. Quad amplifier only enhances weapons and not striking strength.

And there's still portain of the Torso, and there are statements about Titan being, "As big as a Mountain" or Word of God comparing him to the Titans of Greek Mythology. Not going to take that 100% literally, but it's proof the Titan's actual height is overwhelmingly larger than its head. He sure as hell ain't no Spider Mastermind or Icon of Sin. Also, there could be other feats Cyberdemon scale to out there, especially if Wolfenstein or Quake has notable feats, but I'll need Mr King to look into that. Not to mention Doom Eternal; there's already anticipations for High 6-A Doomslayer out there for example.

Anyway, looks like the summarized conclusions are Class K lifting strength to pretty much everyone scaling from the Lost Soul, who can do this, which requires over 101.97 tons of force to do. At least Class K for those significantly stronger than them like base Classic Doomguy, Hell Knight, Baron of Hell, Pinky, and even more especially the bosses, CyberDemon, Hell Guard, Spider Mastermind, and Berserk amped Classic Doomguy. Doomslayer is 8-A with "+" signs, Class M lifting strength, and Higher with Berserk Sphere.

Thats DOOM 3's Lost Souls wich happends hundreds of years after DOOM 64, so this only apply to them, even if thats the case because this was brought back in a Mortal Kombat discussion thread since many characters could rip out spines and that was totally disagreed upon.

Also High 6-A doomguy is a huge outlier, even bigger than 7-B Chief.

I mean, Doomguy, yeah, the Doomslayer however is basically able of physically beating the hell (kek) out of every single demon out there until he came across the Titan which actually gave him a challenge. And after he beat that to a pulp, their only option was to seal him up and slap a "DO NOT FORKING OPEN" label on the side.

@DMUA Take the best feat we got is Low 7-C as of right now wich is heavily assumed upon, the only upgrades his armor got are more so based on mobility, not just power, that would be like a 5-C jumping to Low 2-C.

I mean if the 5-C was beating the heck out of other 5-Cs and required something way higher then a 5-C to beat up, then Low 2-C shouldn't be that bad.

The assumptions go both ways, it could be smaller or way way bigger.

But the best feat you got is 5-C and has little to no explanation (as of now) for the gigantic tier jump, even if he was beating 5-C that doesnt mean he should scale right away, does it support the upgrade? no doubt, but is just not enough.

Well of course we'd need to look at the feat itself, but

The game isn't even out yet, so no assumptions till it gets released. But Post Apocalyptic Earth is a main plot point. The Lost Souls from Doom are the same ones from a lot of games, and there's other spinal cord ripping feats in the series; Doomslayer can rip out Hell Guard and Baron of Hell's spinal cord. And Doom 3 actually takes place before the original Doom. And actually, it is accepted for the spinal cord ripping feat for all the Mortal Kombat characters, it's what everyone in MK, and Predator scale to.

Also, being a huge tier jump doesn't automatically make it an outlier. Doomslayer is literally a character who single handedly beat Hell, which in turn defeated a modern day Earth with access to nuclear weapons. So High 6-A if there is such as feat, won't be as unbelievable. The difference is that Didact literally let John win, and John never actually damaged him, and Didact never went all out against John. Doomslayer on the other hand doesn't have any villains who do stuff like that.

No DOOM I > II > 64 > 3 > 2016 > Eternal and no, no MK scales to spinal ripping feat they are 8-B based on a Kintaro feat.

And yes its a straight outlier, no other feat comes close to High 6-A with the best being Low 7-C and 8-B.

Is Doom 3 a prequel or a sequel? I'm getting contradicting answers about it.

Mortal Kombat has Class K based on spinal cord ripping, which is legit class K. And it's a lifting strength feat not tier, tons of force and tons of TNT equivalent are two widely different things. Even the 9-A's of Mortal Kombat have Class K lifting strength. Still, Lost Souls are the same for every game, and Cyberdemons, Barons, ect are obviously much stronger than that. And actually, it's unknown where Doom 3 actually takes place, but Quake III Arena and Quake Champions seems to consider it before Doom 64 and likely before the original Doom. It has a different protagonist for sure though.

And wait for the game to actually come out before it does. And saying it's an outlier is the same thing as calling Raditz feat an outlier, due to ignoring the fact that Doomslayer is stated to be growing even stronger. It could just be chain reaction feats for all way know and not quite High 6-A, and there could be other feats in Wolfenstein or Quake that scale to Doomslayer or other demons since it's the same continuuity.

Anyway, Class K for most characters and 8-A with "+" signs for Doomslayer seems to be in order.

Class K is ok but all classic demons being 8-A is not.

The MK characters dont scale to 8-A because of the spinal ripping feat and no, Demons in Doom 3 are different from his Classic DOOM counterparts and is pretty much headcannon the fact that Doom 3 takes place after 64.

Agreed.

Agreed as long as the first point is taken into place.

Qawsedf234 said:
Is Doom 3 a prequel or a sequel? I'm getting contradicting answers about it.
It's non canon I believe

I never said anyone is 8-A, in fact, you completely ignored what I just said about tons of force and tons of TNT being separated. In terms of Joules of Energy; remember that 1 Joule is the energy required to launch a Newton of force by 1 meter. In terms of Attack Potency, ripping out spinal cords is more like a 9-B feat, but it's also Class K that's what I meant. And Doom 3 is canon actually, there are some references to other games and vice versa, we just don't know the exact placement and that the protagonist is different. But considering that discovering that Mars contains a portal to Hell is a main plot point, and Earth is initially in good hands, that gives the impression that it's the first game chronologically.

Anyway, we all seem to agree with the rest, so I could make the changes.

If DOOM 3 is non-canon then we shouldn't scale people to the Lost Soul spine rip

Then sorry for the confusion, still would prefer that normal Souls are given a likely/possibly in lifting strenght and Doom 3 onwards are just the Class K.

Doom 3 is after the earth is rebuild after its destruction in DOOM 2, 64 takes place in between where the Marine defeats the Hell Queen, thats why the UAC looks so rudimentary in comparassion to their classic I & II counterparts.

Doom 64's year takes place after what's listed as the time Doom 3 takes place though. Also, Doom RPG is said to take place before the Classic Doom and after Doom 3.

That doesnt make sense, Doom 3 reference the Slayer fighting hordes of demons with the Soul Cube even after the new marine takes his place.

Doomslayer never used the Soul Cube though, and actually, Doomslayer traveled back in time, so that might explain any references to him. It is stated that Doomslayer traveled through Time, Space and even other universes/timelines.

Back