• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy (Post-Night Sentinel Training) vs Caleb (Blood)

Doomguy: 1
Caleb:
Inconclusive:

Speed is equalized, this is Caleb from Blood 1, his Low 2-C environmental destruction is restricted, both have full access to their weaponry from their respective games.

Battle takes place in DOOM 1's Hangar.

Last edited:
Possesses several decades of experience, a mastery of firearms, explosives and the use of improvised weaponry. In the first game it was enough to defeat Cabal and Tchernobog.
Decades of experience wont cover Doomguy's centuries worth of experience, killing demons in hell with weaponry and his own bare hands training as a night sentinel.

Decades of experience wont cover Doomguy's centuries worth of experience, killing demons in hell with weaponry and his own bare hands training as a night sentinel.
Caleb has hax like Voodoo Doll and highly destructive and Life Leech which does spiritual damage and can be set on the ground to act like an autonomous weapon though.

Caleb has hax like Voodoo Doll and highly destructive and Life Leech which does spiritual damage and can be set on the ground to act like an autonomous weapon though.
Spritual damage as in soul manipulation? he has a pretty high resistance to that.

https://blood-1997.fandom.com/wiki/Life_Leech - this is how it works

Also Caleb still has Voodoo Doll, which he stabs and therefore can damage Slayer.
that still just says 'spritual damage' which i dont know how to take that, but i assume soul manipulation?

but yeah no, i cant see caleb being able to get that off before being shot, doomguy generally doing any action towards him. he's able to dodge hellfire of projectiles at once with his skill.

voting doomguy.

that still just says 'spritual damage' which i dont know how to take that, but i assume soul manipulation?

but yeah no, i cant see caleb being able to get that off before being shot, doomguy generally doing any action towards him. he's able to dodge hellfire of projectiles at once with his skill.

voting doomguy.
Voodoo Doll doesn't fire any projectiles though.

Counted.

Voodoo Doll doesn't fire any projectiles though.

Counted.
yes. but doomguy isn't gonna stand there and let him pull out a voodoo doll and stab it.

he's just going to shoot caleb.

Back