• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy Eternal Vs The Demon Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Papyrus2345 said:
I noticed that TDH can posses one of the users or admins on the site and make them turn Doomguy Eternal into a super spammy page with 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 bytes making him stronger because the more spam his opponent has the stronger he gets
No, TDH can't possess any user. Even if he could (which he can't, because he's just a ******* profile with big claims and zero proof), any spam would personally be removed by me before you could say "demon".
Also, in case you didn't already notice my other comments, Doomguy already beat Crimson Khorne, the strongest Spectral Destroyer. And unlike the bullshit TDH spouts, I actually have evidence right here.
Alright, time to debunk their comments.

Seol404 said:
I'm going with Doomguy via stalemating Chuck Norris
Who was only able to destroy a Megamultiomnihyperbox, which Crimson Khorne destroys with a finger.
Seriously, the Megamultiomnihyperbox is so outdated, Flan-Cha could solo it.

Christian Higdon said:
Very hard, but after a long fight, i see Doomguy taking it. Crimson Khorne is practically the ultimate demon in most forms, and his true form is Satan himself. Now, what does Doomguy normally kill? Demons. He's done so for years now, and he's destroyed Hell countless times. One advantage he has over Khorne.
Really, it's a fight between two angry beings, but Doomguy's anger makes him stronger by a margain, and don't forget that he stalemated Chuck, who, scaling to Bruce Lee, could stomp the Spectral Destroyers.

Doomguy 11/10.
Demons which are inferior to Satan, however.

Also, I've never heard of him destroying Hell once in the actual games.

Anger isn't everything.

Chuck was going easy on Bruce, because he pitied him.

Also, seriously, the Megamultiomnihyperbox is so outdated, Flan-Cha could solo it.

Crabwhale said:
Well, the Doom series has never explicitly shown us Satan, but considering Doomguy already slew the Titan, Hell's champion and the mightiest demon to ever live BEFORE he even got his armor...yeah, Satan is ******.
Because quotes are the most reliable source of info, not actual shown in-game feats.
"My psycho power knows no limits!" - M. Bison

Dang Bison you go on, solo most of fiction, you do have no limits right?

Crabwhale said:
Teddy Roosevelt did personally give Doomguy a thumbs up and offered him a formal invitation to the Badass-sphere, which Doomguy politely declined
Theodore Roosevelt took pity on Doomguy.
Chuck was not goin easy on Bruce, he has great respect for him, and Flan-chan can defeat TDH too, so I dont know what the point your trying to make is

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Papyrus2345 said:
I noticed that TDH can posses one of the users or admins on the site and make them turn Doomguy Eternal into a super spammy page with 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 bytes making him stronger because the more spam his opponent has the stronger he gets
No, TDH can't possess any user. Even if he could (which he can't, because he's just a ******* profile with big claims and zero proof), any spam would personally be removed by me before you could say "demon".
Also, in case you didn't already notice my other comments, Doomguy already beat Crimson Khorne, the strongest Spectral Destroyer. And unlike the bullshit TDH spouts, I actually have evidence right here.
Alright, time to debunk their comments.

Seol404 said:
I'm going with Doomguy via stalemating Chuck Norris
Who was only able to destroy a Megamultiomnihyperbox, which Crimson Khorne destroys with a finger.
Seriously, the Megamultiomnihyperbox is so outdated, Flan-Cha could solo it.

Christian Higdon said:
Very hard, but after a long fight, i see Doomguy taking it. Crimson Khorne is practically the ultimate demon in most forms, and his true form is Satan himself. Now, what does Doomguy normally kill? Demons. He's done so for years now, and he's destroyed Hell countless times. One advantage he has over Khorne.
Really, it's a fight between two angry beings, but Doomguy's anger makes him stronger by a margain, and don't forget that he stalemated Chuck, who, scaling to Bruce Lee, could stomp the Spectral Destroyers.

Doomguy 11/10.
Demons which are inferior to Satan, however.

Also, I've never heard of him destroying Hell once in the actual games.

Anger isn't everything.

Chuck was going easy on Bruce, because he pitied him.

Also, seriously, the Megamultiomnihyperbox is so outdated, Flan-Cha could solo it.

Crabwhale said:
Well, the Doom series has never explicitly shown us Satan, but considering Doomguy already slew the Titan, Hell's champion and the mightiest demon to ever live BEFORE he even got his armor...yeah, Satan is ******.
Because quotes are the most reliable source of info, not actual shown in-game feats.
"My psycho power knows no limits!" - M. Bison

Dang Bison you go on, solo most of fiction, you do have no limits right?

Crabwhale said:
Teddy Roosevelt did personally give Doomguy a thumbs up and offered him a formal invitation to the Badass-sphere, which Doomguy politely declined
Theodore Roosevelt took pity on Doomguy.
Chuck was not goin easy on Bruce, he has great respect for him, and Flan-chan can defeat TDH too, so I dont know what the point your trying to make is
No Flan-chan is outdated TDH is stronger than Yhwach (Maxwanked) who is at Flan Chan level

MLPlover2011 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
That Baldi page I made is a joke profile this is joke battles wiki not serious battles wiki
Thats not the point, and Joke Battles Wiki doesn't mean No-Rules Wiki
Still its a joke profile I didn't make him a godmode
IDGAF if hes a joke profile, almost every page on this Wiki is a joke profile, he doesn't qualify as Memetic

Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
That Baldi page I made is a joke profile this is joke battles wiki not serious battles wiki
IDGAF if hes a joke profile, almost every page on this Wiki is a joke profile, he doesn't qualify as Memetic
There are some serious profiles here look at the serious profiles category

TDH isn't Flan-chan level, sorry

Goosethehonker said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
There are some serious profiles here look at the serious profiles category
Did you miss the part where I said almost

Goosethehonker said:
TDH is beyond Flan Chan level
No, he isn't hes Multi Suggsversal+ at absolute best

Goosethehonker said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Goosethehonker said:
Seol404 said:
Goosethehonker said:
TDH is beyond Flan Chan level
No, he isn't hes Multi Suggsversal+ at absolute best
Nope Flan-chan is outdated
yeah, flanchan is outdated, and the demon himself is just shit
Your hate comments make him stronger
No One Cares - Shitty Flute Recorder Version - 21st Century-1
No One Cares - Shitty Flute Recorder Version - 21st Century-1

Ugggggghh, if this nonesense continues I'm going to go make my Tier Evaluation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back