• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy Eternal Vs The Demon Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomguy murderstomps. He already defeated Crimson Khorne, who is generally accepted to be the strongest Spectral Destroyer, and he is equal to a calm Chuck Norris, who can easily kill Spectral Destroyers.

Crabwhale said:
Doomguy murderstomps. He already defeated [Crimson Khorne, who is generally accepted to be the strongest Spectral Destroyer, and he is equal to a calm Chuck Norris, who can easily kill Spectral Destroyers.
yeah true, I'm getting tired of Spectral Destroyers so I got a copy of Khorne and remove alot of text that didn't make sense, and replaced it from some wikipedia to make sure its not an OC as possible

Crabwhale said:
Doomguy murderstomps. He already defeated Crimson Khorne, who is generally accepted to be the strongest Spectral Destroyer, and he is equal to a calm Chuck Norris, who can easily kill Spectral Destroyers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA!

So you think Doomguy Eternal murderstomps The Demon Himself because a statement on his profile said so?

Oh well, guess Minx solos everything because his profile says so.

See the flaw in that statement?

And any Spectral Destroyer will let Chuck Norris play around in his sad fantasy world for a little while, pretending he can ever beat them, especially if they are fused as CHEGAOD.

Considering they are the apocalypse bringers of JBW.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Crabwhale said:
Doomguy murderstomps. He already defeated [Crimson Khorne, who is generally accepted to be the strongest Spectral Destroyer, and he is equal to a calm Chuck Norris, who can easily kill Spectral Destroyers.
yeah true, I'm getting tired of Spectral Destroyers so I got a copy of Khorne and remove alot of text that didn't make sense, and replaced it from some wikipedia to make sure its not an OC as possible
So Satan is just a copy of Khorne?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
So you think Doomguy Eternal murderstomps The Demon Himself because a statement on his profile said so?

And any Spectral Destroyer will let Chuck Norris play around in his sad fantasy world for a little while, pretending he can ever beat them, especially if they are fused as CHEGAOD.

No, I'm basing it of an official versus thread that occurred and concluded unanimously in a Doomguy victory against Crimson Khorne. Also, the Demon Himself does not posses anywhere near the power of the first Spectral Destroyers, since he is a shitty page that barely follows any of the patterns the others at least try to fit in with.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No, I'm basing it of an official versus thread that occurred and concluded unanimously in a Doomguy victory against Crimson Khorne. Also, the Demon Himself does not posses anywhere near the power of the first Spectral Destroyers, since he is a shitty page that barely follows any of the patterns the others at least try to fit in with.
What?

What idiots thought that Doomguy beats Khorne?

Were they all drunk or something?

I already posted the link, but here: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/60194

And by the way, among those supposed "idiots" is the creator of Crimson Khorne himself, the original Spectral Destroyer.

Also, don't call people names unironically again. Fun and games are all good, but harassment is strictly prohibited, especially if it's defending some piece of shit profiles that are just glorified Godmode OCs.

Crabwhale said:
And by the way, among those supposed "idiots" is the creator of Crimson Khorne himself, the original Spectral Destroyer.
Are you sure it was him? Or was it just Mckmal pretending to be him?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Are you sure it was him? Or was it just Mckmal pretending to be him?
Keep that sass up, see what happens.

I'm being serious right now Dark, you don't want to cross that line.

I noticed that TDH can posses one of the users or admins on the site and make them turn Doomguy Eternal into a super spammy page with 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 bytes making him stronger because the more spam his opponent has the stronger he gets

Papyrus2345 said:
I noticed that TDH can posses one of the users or admins on the site and make them turn Doomguy Eternal into a super spammy page with 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 bytes making him stronger because the more spam his opponent has the stronger he gets
Or he can, you know, TDH can possess one of the users or admins on the site and make them delete Doomguy Eternal all together.

Papyrus2345 said:
No, TDH can't possess any user. Even if he could (which he can't, because he's just a ******* profile with big claims and zero proof), any spam would personally be removed by me before you could say "demon".

Also, in case you didn't already notice my other comments, Doomguy already beat Crimson Khorne, the strongest Spectral Destroyer. And unlike the bullshit TDH spouts, I actually have evidence right here.

Fat Mom can't curbstomp anyone, it's been deleted several times already, the only merit it has is not staying ded.

Y╠î═î═ø╠å═»═ä╠ì╠â╠¢╠Â═Ç╠ó╠º═ó╠▓╠│═û╠░╠ú╠ƒ╠╗╠¡═ç╠ù╠Ñ═à╠▓╠£╠╗╠ñ╠á═òO═å╠æ╠Ü╠ì═ú╠ç╠è╠ê═ä╠ä═¼═å╠┐╠¥╠à╠À╠Â╠ø═Ø╠┤═ô╠¡═Ü╠Ö╠╝╠¡╠£╠«╠ú═ì═ë═ë╠Ö╠▓╠ûU═¡╠ä═ù╠¥═å═¡╠ä╠ç╠Å╠À╠À╠¿╠┤╠ñ╠│╠│═ê╠ù╠®╠▒╠ù═ë═ç╠ú ╠ï═è═Æ═ú═»═»═å═î╠ä═Ñ═ñ═ø═º╠é═ÿ╠í╠ó═£╠©╠░═à╠ƒ╠Ø╠ùS═«╠ô╠é═»═Ø╠©╠À═ü╠ò╠║╠╣╠ÿ╠Ö═ö═Ü╠¼═ô╠û═ô═Ä═ê╠ª╠¡╠ª╠▓╠│H╠â╠è╠ä═é╠à╠┤═Å╠í╠┤╠ø╠®═Ö╠¡═ê╠ú╠ÑO╠Ü═â╠¢╠Ç═ï═ñ═è╠î═Ñ═ú╠â═é═â╠Ä╠å═ø═é═¼╠æ═×╠┤╠í═á╠╝═û╠Ñ╠Ñ╠│╠á╠½╠¬╠░U═¡╠ê═º╠å═¿═è╠ê═å═É╠¥═¬═®═â╠ä╠à╠ä╠É╠â═ü╠À╠ò╠¿═û═ö╠Ø═ê╠╣╠½═Ä╠░╠▒═Ä╠¡═û╠╝═ì╠¡═Ü╠Ñ╠¬L═É═â═¿╠Ä╠¥═¿╠Ç╠æ╠ï═Ñ╠é╠Ü═®═ñ╠Å╠í╠¿╠í═ƒ═ü╠Ñ╠£╠ñ╠ú╠▒╠│╠╝╠ƒ╠▒╠ñ═à═ì╠ñ╠ñ═ö╠ÖD═è╠Ü╠å═®═º╠à═ª═â═¡╠ç═Ñ╠Ä═ï╠ó═Ø╠ÿ╠á╠ù╠»╠ÿ═ö╠ÿN═è╠å╠à╠Ü╠â╠Æ═é═¬═»═ª╠è╠ê═ª═á═Ç═Å╠║╠á╠û╠¬═û╠▓╠Ö═ç╠ƒ╠¬╠»╠á╠ƒ═Ä╠╗'╠ô╠ì╠ë╠æ═Æ═®═º═¬═ú═â═×╠¼╠ú═à╠£═ò╠ƒ╠ƒ═öT═É╠ô╠ü═Ñ╠Ä╠å═ñ═¡═é═®═ø═ñ═á╠Á╠ò═ÿ═×╠»╠╗═ö╠½╠®╠╣╠▒╠ñ╠╝ ╠¢═Ñ╠É═â═ä╠Ü╠à═ª╠ü╠ï╠å╠ó╠À═Ø╠º╠╣╠¼═ÄH═º╠¢═Ñ╠Æ╠î╠Ü╠¢═ù╠ï═ñ╠Ç╠â═é╠¢═â═ø═¼╠Æ═á╠©═Ø╠ƒ╠¬═ö╠ú╠á╠░╠¡╠▒═Ü╠╣╠Ñ╠║╠½═ç═ô╠ûA╠à╠ö═º═ñ╠à╠â╠æ═ø═¼═¿╠î═å╠é╠º═Å╠¬╠Ñ═Ö╠Ñ═ô╠░╠Ñ╠¡V═î═ú╠ç╠¢╠Æ═ñ═Æ╠Æ╠â═¿═«╠î╠ó═í╠Á═Ç╠À╠ÿ╠Ñ═ë═ö╠¼═Ö═à═Ü╠ƒE═¼═¬╠ë╠è═å╠î╠┐═ƒ═×╠¬╠ñ╠ñ╠Ø═ò═Ä═Ä╠¬╠ñ ═½╠î═¬═â═¡═É╠ï═Ñ═Æ═è═®╠Ü╠é═é╠ì╠Ç╠î╠å╠ò═í═í╠¬═û═ë╠¬╠▒╠«D╠ë═ä╠ë╠æ═ï╠å╠Æ═è╠ê═ÿ═ü═Ø═Ç═ö╠ú═ò═ë╠░╠Ø╠Ø═ö═ö═Ä╠╗═Ä═ÄO═¼═ä═«╠è╠Ä╠à═î╠óÊëÊë═ƒ╠Ø╠½╠£╠¼╠ª═û╠¼╠ù═ö╠ÿ╠û╠║╠▒N═¼═«═¡═ø╠å═Å═á╠ò╠▒═ô═Ö╠Ø╠¡╠╗═ò═ê╠╝╠ú╠á╠╣E═É╠Å╠É╠ë╠Ä╠Æ╠à╠ï═¼╠ä╠¿╠º═Ø╠¿═ö╠®╠╝╠░╠£╠¬═ô╠á═ò╠▒╠«═Ä╠Ø╠®╠¬╠▓╠ƒ ═ñ╠¢═¼╠ü╠é╠î╠ò╠┤╠í╠ø═ó═Ä═Ä═ì╠╝═Ü╠╝╠▓═öT╠É═Ñ╠ü═Ñ╠À═Ø╠╣╠¼═à╠«╠╝╠×╠Ö╠│╠░╠«╠│╠ÿH═ø╠ü═é═Ñ╠¢═â╠ï═×═á╠í═í╠▓╠╣╠ƒ╠Ñ╠ƒ╠¼╠ƒ╠▓╠│A╠ì═æ╠ü╠Ü╠Å╠è╠î═¿╠É╠ä═â╠ê╠Å╠É╠ç═¿═ñ╠ö╠Â╠ø═á╠▒╠®═û═û╠ú═ö╠ñ═ë╠ÿ═ö═ì═û╠Ø╠¡╠ú╠ñ╠░T╠ö═«═ª═É═ø╠É╠Ü╠ï═º╠ï═æ═í╠Á╠Á═ë╠á╠£╠£╠¼═Ü═ç╠«╠ñ═ê╠®═ë╠ú═ê╠ñ╠á

Goosethehonker said:
Y╠î═î═ø╠å═»═ä╠ì╠â╠¢╠Â═Ç╠ó╠º═ó╠▓╠│═û╠░╠ú╠ƒ╠╗╠¡═ç╠ù╠Ñ═à╠▓╠£╠╗╠ñ╠á═òO═å╠æ╠Ü╠ì═ú╠ç╠è╠ê═ä╠ä═¼═å╠┐╠¥╠à╠À╠Â╠ø═Ø╠┤═ô╠¡═Ü╠Ö╠╝╠¡╠£╠«╠ú═ì═ë═ë╠Ö╠▓╠ûU═¡╠ä═ù╠¥═å═¡╠ä╠ç╠Å╠À╠À╠¿╠┤╠ñ╠│╠│═ê╠ù╠®╠▒╠ù═ë═ç╠ú ╠ï═è═Æ═ú═»═»═å═î╠ä═Ñ═ñ═ø═º╠é═ÿ╠í╠ó═£╠©╠░═à╠ƒ╠Ø╠ùS═«╠ô╠é═»═Ø╠©╠À═ü╠ò╠║╠╣╠ÿ╠Ö═ö═Ü╠¼═ô╠û═ô═Ä═ê╠ª╠¡╠ª╠▓╠│H╠â╠è╠ä═é╠à╠┤═Å╠í╠┤╠ø╠®═Ö╠¡═ê╠ú╠ÑO╠Ü═â╠¢╠Ç═ï═ñ═è╠î═Ñ═ú╠â═é═â╠Ä╠å═ø═é═¼╠æ═×╠┤╠í═á╠╝═û╠Ñ╠Ñ╠│╠á╠½╠¬╠░U═¡╠ê═º╠å═¿═è╠ê═å═É╠¥═¬═®═â╠ä╠à╠ä╠É╠â═ü╠À╠ò╠¿═û═ö╠Ø═ê╠╣╠½═Ä╠░╠▒═Ä╠¡═û╠╝═ì╠¡═Ü╠Ñ╠¬L═É═â═¿╠Ä╠¥═¿╠Ç╠æ╠ï═Ñ╠é╠Ü═®═ñ╠Å╠í╠¿╠í═ƒ═ü╠Ñ╠£╠ñ╠ú╠▒╠│╠╝╠ƒ╠▒╠ñ═à═ì╠ñ╠ñ═ö╠ÖD═è╠Ü╠å═®═º╠à═ª═â═¡╠ç═Ñ╠Ä═ï╠ó═Ø╠ÿ╠á╠ù╠»╠ÿ═ö╠ÿN═è╠å╠à╠Ü╠â╠Æ═é═¬═»═ª╠è╠ê═ª═á═Ç═Å╠║╠á╠û╠¬═û╠▓╠Ö═ç╠ƒ╠¬╠»╠á╠ƒ═Ä╠╗'╠ô╠ì╠ë╠æ═Æ═®═º═¬═ú═â═×╠¼╠ú═à╠£═ò╠ƒ╠ƒ═öT═É╠ô╠ü═Ñ╠Ä╠å═ñ═¡═é═®═ø═ñ═á╠Á╠ò═ÿ═×╠»╠╗═ö╠½╠®╠╣╠▒╠ñ╠╝ ╠¢═Ñ╠É═â═ä╠Ü╠à═ª╠ü╠ï╠å╠ó╠À═Ø╠º╠╣╠¼═ÄH═º╠¢═Ñ╠Æ╠î╠Ü╠¢═ù╠ï═ñ╠Ç╠â═é╠¢═â═ø═¼╠Æ═á╠©═Ø╠ƒ╠¬═ö╠ú╠á╠░╠¡╠▒═Ü╠╣╠Ñ╠║╠½═ç═ô╠ûA╠à╠ö═º═ñ╠à╠â╠æ═ø═¼═¿╠î═å╠é╠º═Å╠¬╠Ñ═Ö╠Ñ═ô╠░╠Ñ╠¡V═î═ú╠ç╠¢╠Æ═ñ═Æ╠Æ╠â═¿═«╠î╠ó═í╠Á═Ç╠À╠ÿ╠Ñ═ë═ö╠¼═Ö═à═Ü╠ƒE═¼═¬╠ë╠è═å╠î╠┐═ƒ═×╠¬╠ñ╠ñ╠Ø═ò═Ä═Ä╠¬╠ñ ═½╠î═¬═â═¡═É╠ï═Ñ═Æ═è═®╠Ü╠é═é╠ì╠Ç╠î╠å╠ò═í═í╠¬═û═ë╠¬╠▒╠«D╠ë═ä╠ë╠æ═ï╠å╠Æ═è╠ê═ÿ═ü═Ø═Ç═ö╠ú═ò═ë╠░╠Ø╠Ø═ö═ö═Ä╠╗═Ä═ÄO═¼═ä═«╠è╠Ä╠à═î╠óÊëÊë═ƒ╠Ø╠½╠£╠¼╠ª═û╠¼╠ù═ö╠ÿ╠û╠║╠▒N═¼═«═¡═ø╠å═Å═á╠ò╠▒═ô═Ö╠Ø╠¡╠╗═ò═ê╠╝╠ú╠á╠╣E═É╠Å╠É╠ë╠Ä╠Æ╠à╠ï═¼╠ä╠¿╠º═Ø╠¿═ö╠®╠╝╠░╠£╠¬═ô╠á═ò╠▒╠«═Ä╠Ø╠®╠¬╠▓╠ƒ ═ñ╠¢═¼╠ü╠é╠î╠ò╠┤╠í╠ø═ó═Ä═Ä═ì╠╝═Ü╠╝╠▓═öT╠É═Ñ╠ü═Ñ╠À═Ø╠╣╠¼═à╠«╠╝╠×╠Ö╠│╠░╠«╠│╠ÿH═ø╠ü═é═Ñ╠¢═â╠ï═×═á╠í═í╠▓╠╣╠ƒ╠Ñ╠ƒ╠¼╠ƒ╠▓╠│A╠ì═æ╠ü╠Ü╠Å╠è╠î═¿╠É╠ä═â╠ê╠Å╠É╠ç═¿═ñ╠ö╠Â╠ø═á╠▒╠®═û═û╠ú═ö╠ñ═ë╠ÿ═ö═ì═û╠Ø╠¡╠ú╠ñ╠░T╠ö═«═ª═É═ø╠É╠Ü╠ï═º╠ï═æ═í╠Á╠Á═ë╠á╠£╠£╠¼═Ü═ç╠«╠ñ═ê╠®═ë╠ú═ê╠ñ╠á
Yawn, anything else.

Doomguy stomps, TDH is literally just a lazy OC, hes at most equal to Crimson Khorne, who is equal to TEI, who is weaker than Chuck, and dont give me that "The Demon Himself is beyond Admins" because I would be happy to prove you wrong

Seol404 said:
Doomguy stomps, TDH is literally just a lazy OC, hes at most equal to Crimson Khorne, who is equal to TEI, who is weaker than Chuck, and dont give me that "The Demon Himself is beyond Admins" because I would be happy to prove you wrong
But he cursed me to make his page plus he exists outside the wiki and he doesn't care about your proof because he broke the proof barrier

Seol404 said:
Yo, legit, she deleted the Final Pam for lols guys, don't try to pull that again.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Thats kinda ironic since all TDH is is statements on a profile, atleast Doomguy has something going for him

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Yo, legit, she deleted the Final Pam for lols guys, don't try to pull that again.
But even then, he will still exist since he is not from JBW he exists outside the wiki

Seol404 said:
Seriously, the Megamultiomnihyperbox is so outdated, Flan-Cha could solo it.

Goosethehonker said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
But even then, he will still exist since he is not from JBW he exists outside the wiki
No, hes literally just an OC on JBW, hes not even a popular meme

Seol404 said:
Goosethehonker said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Doomguy stomps, TDH is literally just a lazy OC, hes at most equal to Crimson Khorne, who is equal to TEI, who is weaker than Chuck, and dont give me that "The Demon Himself is beyonf Admins" because I would be happy to prove you wrong
No, hes literally just an OC on JBW, hes not even a popular meme
No, his home place is HELL not JBW he is called The Demon Himself for a reasons there are other ficitonal characters that were named The Demon Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back