• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Slayer's time hax justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, give the Doom Slayer limited time manip, specifically Time Slow a proper justification with the runes Saving Throw and Chrono Strike.

Chrono Strike's description: Hold the weapon mod button in mid-air to temporarily slow down time. Once the Rune is fully drained, you'll need to wait for it to recharge.

Saving Throw's description: Survive a death blow and briefly slow down time, giving you a chance to recover. (this may or may not warrant a different ability)

Source.

Seems pretty uncontroversial, but I’ll leave a message on a staff member’s message wall to ask for their opinion.

You know...

I hate to be the guy to say this,but this seems more like percep manip rather than time slow without further lore explanations. Many games have that sort of bullet time feature,so it might be percep manip instead.

Eh, I don’t think going against what the game says it is would be a good idea. It’s through “Runes”, which already have supernatural effects, so I think just going off what the description of what the Runes do is the best and likely most accurate idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back